It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
After reading some literature about the Annunaki and how and when they created the human race, I started asking some questions to the older Muslims I work with. Those are the guys that call themselves Immam. Apparently that is a bit like a priest.

What they quote from the Qur'an makes perfect sense. Perfect if you think of God and Allah as being Aliens instead of the devine beings they are written to be.

When reading the qur'an it's plain to see what it's talking about. The Annunaki and how and when they created us. When the qur'an says something about the 'Assembly Of The Jinn' what it's actually saying is the 'Assembly Of The Annunaki'.

Small details like words like 'Naar' which actually means Fire associated with spacecraft engines.

And also Jinn and Angels are exactly the same. They are both Annunaki creatures.

And God is not God but it is plural. Gods......As in the Star Gods. The singular God that created the world as the fictional bible and misinterpreted Qur'an is fictional in itself or misinterpreted in it itself. There to confuse and control the population.

The Truth is not from God. Lies are from God. Lies written by man about God.

Simples!!!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Er... My friend, I study exopolitics, and pleiadians are not even close of being reptilians. Pleiadians were originally with the GFL but then broke and are now independent. They are more or less our allies...

They broke away!? When did this happen? I know that The Pleiadians and Sirians are alliances, and The Sirians are still apart of The GFL.

Why'd they break away?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

For the same reason America broke from Europe: independence.
Apparently the GFL is kinda religious (their king is lord Salanda, that is, the reincarnation of Jesus-Christ). It seems the Pleiadians were sick of this guy. Today, Pleiadians are nice guys but they are quite anti-religious.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

That is interesting. If Jesus is in charge of the GCL then who is in charge of the Orion Empire? I wonder why did they get fed up? And what do you mean by religious? Are they following the bible and praising him, or what? How do you distinguish because religious and spiritual and do the Pleiadians still have spirituality without religion?

Sorry if this is too much questions but this alien and religion thing is really interesting.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Jesus is not head of Orion Empire. Last time I saw a reference about the head of Orion, it was a Grey Queen. I don't know if the GFL read the Bible (I don't think it's our Bible, because our Bible talks only about Earth), but their strong belief system led to war with Draconian Empire.
The Pleidian formed a small rebellion that broke physically and spiritually from all that stuff, and their belief system is very different from GFL, Orion and Draco. For more info on pleiadian, Google "Plejarens Bill Meier". To see evidences supporting his claims, Google "Bill Meier Rings Of Jupiter".

Hope that helps!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

After hearing all of their view points, which one do you believe in most? Who do you side with?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Of course I agree with the GFL's view of the thing more than any one else. The Draconian's system of belief is old and un-logical. The Pleiadian lack the concept of guidance, of a benevolent being guiding our steps. The Orion Empire is nothing but scientists with no imagination or art.
I find the GFL is the better of all. They believe that helping other, compassion and love should rule and be praised, while the Draconians are totally opposed: they (Draconians) believe that the most fit should survive, that compassion is an illusion, and that love is a weakness.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

The Pleiadian lack the concept of guidance, of a benevolent being guiding our steps.

But do they really need a leader if they are compassionate? Isn't this what a benevolent leader will tell them?

reply to post by arpgme

they (Draconians) believe that the most fit should survive, that compassion is an illusion, and that love is a weakness.

It is scary that this is the way evolution and nature is set. It makes me wonder if they are telling the truth (which would be scary). If only evolution/nature was 'compassionate'.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The accounts that posted the videos have been "terminated due to complaints from (insert company names here)."

hmm.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join