It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
You prefer to believe in the Book of Enoch which is much older than the Koran and far less accurate....

The Book of Enoch is older than the Qu'ran. So what? Islam and the Qu'ran stole bits and pieces of older religions; tossed it all together; then added a heaping dose of misogyny and absurdity. You've been shown hundreds of errors and contradictions that are contained in The Qu'ran. Literally HUNDREDS. It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to say that the Book of Enoch is 'far less accurate' than the Qu'ran when the Qu'ran itself is full of proven errors..

really, something is wrong with your brain.

Again ... KNOCK IT OFF. :shk:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticguitar
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I don't see how this is any less crazy than what the crazy lady already said lol. I respect your opinion because you have that right. My opinion is just that both opinions are crazy haha.

Please explain what you think is crazy? im fine with your opinion But where is your elaborated opinion ??

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vicodin

Originally posted by mysticguitar

I don't see how this is any less crazy than what the crazy lady already said lol. I respect your opinion because you have that right. My opinion is just that both opinions are crazy haha.

Please explain what you think is crazy? im fine with your opinion But where is your elaborated opinion ??

I've never said that, you're quoting another person (mysticguitar)

You want my opinion, just go on Youtube and read my channel description, watch my series on Raj Patel/Maitreya, you'll see my version of facts on God, Satan, Religion, New Age, Conspiracies, Aliens, UFOs, devils...

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
That's your opinion. Yes it speaks abot God and Satan etc but if you read my post correctly you'll notice I said that God and Satan are symbolic names. For example: God = The Sun, Allah = The Moon, Satan = Saturn.

And the Koran get's it's information from the Book of Enoch, The Bible and other books from that time period. As someone earlier states, Mohammed The Prophet was plain and simply a murderer, war mongerer and paedophile. Aisha the girl he married was 9 years old was she not? I wouldn't take anything he said as gospel (Excuse the pun)

The names have changed but the stories remain the same!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Focus on the main topic instead of trying to bring me on another topic...you're never commenting on the heart of this thread (which are contained in the video's that I have posted) but only trying to deviate this thread... I see your game you and your friends... No matter... I know what I have to do too

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
why they hell would RUSSIA TODAY allow this lady to spit this crazy, ridiculous explanation over their show? this is absolutely laughable. RUSSIA TODAY is undermining themselves for letting this on their show. what is wrong with media today?

that's it folks, if you can't get a good explanation from our governments, just ask the crazy lady off youtube. nice one!

oh and LOL very very loudly @ "oh i got in my ear as i was sleeping" LOL

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Here another illustration that the devils/demons/Aliens/UFOs/Jinns/Shapeshifters/balls of light/reptilians/pleidians/EBEs/ETs are real:

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Found this interesting webpage entitled 'Did Aliens Bring Religion To Earth?'

Excerpt:

With religion, you have intellectual concepts, abstract ideas which is totally emotional. And as long as we humans can’t see beyond our own nose, we will be in a perpetual battle on whose religion is the right one, or the best. “I worship the only true God”, - “my religion is better than yours”, - “I worship Creation itself”, - “the Self is the Way”. You fly by our Earth once; seeing all the different temples and all the killing and wars going on, any Alien realizes very fast how primitive humanity is. We (us humans) have no respect for life, ideas, other races and cultures, we are not masters of our emotions. Unable to govern ourselves, the Aliens have absolutely no wish to show themselves openly, we could emotionally not acknowledge another species.

Did Aliens Bring Religion To Earth

These Aliens would truly be God’s to us humans.

That quote I agree with entirely. Our ancestors worshipped 'Star Gods'. Not THE current GOD. And as far as bringing religion to earth? That's a big possibility too. Because it is said that the Babylonian Brotherhood of ancient Iraq (Sumerian Kingdom) did indeed start religion to control the masses. And it is said that the Babylonian Brotherhood are direct bloodlines to the Annunaki.

So in retrospect Aliens, ET's, EBE's, Jinns, Annunaki etc do exist and are controlling our world today through religion and the NWO. But where they come from is speculative. Do they come from this dimension on this Earth or another planet? Or do the come from this planet or another one in another dimension.

Until contact is made with Aliens by people and not Government then we will never know.........YET!!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
That quote I agree with entirely. Our ancestors worshipped 'Star Gods'. Not THE current GOD. And as far as bringing religion to earth? That's a big possibility too. Because it is said that the Babylonian Brotherhood of ancient Iraq (Sumerian Kingdom) did indeed start religion to control the masses. And it is said that the Babylonian Brotherhood are direct bloodlines to the Annunaki.

So in retrospect Aliens, ET's, EBE's, Jinns, Annunaki etc do exist and are controlling our world today through religion and the NWO. But where they come from is speculative. Do they come from this dimension on this Earth or another planet? Or do the come from this planet or another one in another dimension.

Until contact is made with Aliens by people and not Government then we will never know.........YET!!

Who has created Aliens, ETs...?
Who has created the Universe?
Who will raise you after your death when you'll become dust?

Certainly not the so called Aliens. The devils/Jinns introduce themselves as Aliens for the non-believers like you, they will introduce themselves as Jesus or Mary for the Christians,...., they change their identity according to the person they want to deceive.

Those who are fighting in the name of God are just sectarians, they are lost, because if they were truly obeying God, they would know that God's religion is ONE and is Unchanged: To obey God, all his messengers, all his holy books.

All the messengers (including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad) and the holy books (Torah, Bible and Koran) teach the same laws, the Divine Laws of Life, and these laws have always been the same, simply God has sent several books according to the time, in order to warn us about the great events which will occur in each period of time. The cursor is now on the Koran.

God is ONE, he's an alive God, indivisible, independant, and is fully reigning on the Universe. Those like you who think that the world is rueld by the Aliens/Reptilians/demons are the ones who have adopted the devils as Masters instead of God and God has let them deceive you. God has let you take as Masters those who will provoke your loss, just because you're unfair enought to chose the devils instead of God.
edit on 3-12-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: completion

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Ok if you want to create a valid argument regarding creation. Answer me this: If there is a God (Which I seriously doubt)

WHO CREATED GOD???

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Ok if you want to create a valid argument regarding creation. Answer me this: If there is a God (Which I seriously doubt)

WHO CREATED GOD???

This question is FAR, VERY FAR beyond our knowledge. Are you used to debate about what is beyond your knowledge? that's the mark of the ignorant ones.

We're not even able to know fully who is God and you want to know who has created him? We dont know the answer to this question and nobody knows.

What is 100% sure is that God is OUR Creator and the Creator of all the forms of life in this universe, it's enough to submit to him.

I return to you your question, who has created your Aliens (who are actually Jinns/devils who are deceiving you)?

It's a problem for you to believe in God just because you don't know who has created Him and on the other hand, it's not a problem to believe in the Aliens as our creators without knowing who has created them.... your logic is a failure, the lost people have no logic, that's why they prefer to choose their own loss.

This method will lead you to your own loss just because behind each question, there is another question.... you'll find your salvation by responding to the first questions, those who just concern yourself independantly of the existence of God, are you a good person? are you fair? do you really want to know the Truth or are you following the fake truth that you've created yourself? Are you honest?
That would be a good start for you...

if it's not the case, fyou'll only go deeper in perdition because each time that God will give you a new chance, you'll deny him and reject any of his proofs/signs.

It's like a person who does not even know how to count, who refuse the teachings of his master and who still want to become a Ph.D. in Mathematics,

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

WHO CREATED GOD???

This question is FAR, VERY FAR beyond our knowledge. Are you used to debate about what is beyond your knowledge? that's the mark of the ignorant ones.

We're not even able to know fully who is God and you want to know who has created him? We dont know the answer to this question and nobody knows.

What is 100% sure is that God is OUR Creator and the Creator of all the forms of life in this universe, it's enough to submit to him.

Sorry but you conradicted yourself again as you have been doing throughout your thread. If your not fully uderstanding in who God is how can u say 100% sure he is our creator? And sumit to him? Worshipping something that has not been proven to exist is a bit stupid to say the least.

Your like all the Muslim's I work with. Brainwashed by Religion. The Greatest Scam in history and you guys have fallen for it. Hook, Line and Sinker.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Sorry but you conradicted yourself again as you have been doing throughout your thread. If your not fully uderstanding in who God is how can u say 100% sure he is our creator? And sumit to him? Worshipping something that has not been proven to exist is a bit stupid to say the least.

Your like all the Muslim's I work with. Brainwashed by Religion. The Greatest Scam in history and you guys have fallen for it. Hook, Line and Sinker.

You're the one who understands nothing in nothing.

NOBODY KNOWS 100% GOD, NO ONE.

God has provided us some of his features but he has so many aspects, he's so complex, that none of us can fully know him.

It's like a child, he just knows some aspects of his father whereas the father fully know his child.

No need to lose your time and mine, you cannot understand, God has made you blind and nobody will make you see except Him.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Today, the devils have appropriated to themselves anything which deals with Light.

Their clothes are White but their soul is black. Their appearance is angelic but their true nature is demonic.

Most of the Aliens (devils/Jinns)'s appearance is related to the white color, whereas their background is only darkness.

Just like Benjamin Creme (Maitreya/Raj Patel's mouthpiece) and his Light Workers who gather during each one of their meditation sessions in dark rooms underground....that's what they call light????

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This video explain what are the shapeshifters/reptilians, why these glitches when they appear shot by a camera, ....

The devils are among us SINCE THE BEGINNING of humanity (with Adam and Eve), they've been controlling the elites and the main organ of power for long, they operate in secret BUT ARE REAL.

Raj Patel, aka Maitreya, is a shape-shifter:

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Pagan demonic entities decieve the smartest people into believing they are *ghost* *aliens* or are here for the good of us that is a lie. They want to you to think aliens created us or we are a spawn of them. Fortune tellers/psychics can only tell you the past then dangle a carrot in front of you to know what is to come so you go back to them for guidance (usually at a fee of course/favor). Don't blindly go beam me up scotty when you do not know what kind of spiritual battle you are really in..... When things get out of hand with the aliens pagan enitities and medium spirits you will need someone who knows how to cast them out of this world on your side..... If these reptilians ever show up for a spiritual battle and think they will win or be accepted they are wrong.. You don't want to start a spiritual battle with the us reptilians.

Oh jeez, here's the hating on pagan religions and beliefs that PRE-DATE Christianity!

Makes me want to ask the question, where did peoples souls go to before Christianity came along?
Did they have to join a waiting list?!
Get a grip man and quit on hating people who aren't Christian.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Do you think those numbers are linked to dead pharaoh seeking a new body ?

I 'm not even kidding, do you think it has to do with a that ?

I read that pharaoh mummify their body so that their soul don't leave and stay on this plane as lond as the body is conserved waiting for a new body.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I agree with the OP about the subject. but not condeming people. but he's not, he's saying god is going to.
the reason i agree is becuase ive had direct expeience with this sort of thing as i explain here, www.youtube.com... . if you research the fallen angels and theyre offspring the nephilim becoming melevolent spirits we call demons after the flood in the bible it explains allot. and the coming deception is real. i forget if it was the youtube video "age of aquarius" age of evil or something but they also said that the occult and newage thought's on channeling and "acsended masters" was related to this deception and how maitreya played a part in it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Get a grip man and quit on hating people who aren't Christian.

Actually, they cannot. It is in their book, you see, and they must hate, or else.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Er... My friend, I study exopolitics, and pleiadians are not even close of being reptilians. Pleiadians were originally with the GFL but then broke and are now independent. They are more or less our allies...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join