Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

They are devils/sheytans, God is very accurate about them in the Koran, God says that they are OUR WORST ennemies, and God's words are to be taken VERY seriously.

That's why it's important to obey God and the Koran, otherwise, you're already under thier control without even being aware of it.

Yes, that's what all zealous people from all religion will tell ya

Believe, or be doomed. I find it ironic, but it seems as if you are deluded by your own "Jinns"

-v

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This video is based on quotes of several prominent UFO researchers/ufologists who have come to the conclusion that the whole UFO/ET phenomena is demonic and other dimensional as opposed to alien and extra terrestrial.

The grays have a stench.
Whitley Strieber has smelled the sulfur,
and felt the cold hard grip of their hands.
Guess what else smells like sulfur?
Brimstone.

These "aliens" are cunning and evil!
Only the name and power of Yeshua(Jesus) can stop their abductions!
All demons shudder just by hearing the name of our Lord!

Quotes were compiled by David Flynn
Full list here:
www.mt.net...

Also check out the work of Joe Jordan's
CE4 Research Group
www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The grays have a stench.
Whitley Strieber has smelled the sulfur,
and felt the cold hard grip of their hands.
Guess what else smells like sulfur?
Brimstone.

Twisting the facts to suit your own agenda, again.

Whitley Strieber did describe the smell of his abductors, and it was supplied to him at his own request:

One of them, I think it was the one I had identified earlier as the woman [alien], said, ‘What can we do to help you stop screaming?’ [. . .] My reply was unexpected. I heard myself say, ‘You could let me smell you.’ I was embarrassed; this is not a normal request, and it bothered me. But it made a great deal of sense, as I have afterward realized.

The one to my right replied, ‘Oh, OK, I can do that,’ in a similar voice, speaking very rapidly, and held his hand against my face, cradling my head with his other hand. The odor was distinct, and gave me exactly what I needed, an anchor in reality. It remained the most convincing aspect of the whole memory, because that odor was completely indistinguishable from a real one. It did not seem in any way a dream experience or a hallucination. I remembered it as an actual smell.

And no, they didn’t smell like sulphur. This is what they smelt of, in his own words (my emphasis):

There was a slight scent of cardboard to it, as if the sleeve of the coverall that was partly pressed against my face were made of some substance like paper. The hand itself had a faint but distinctly organic sourness in its odor. It was not a human smell, but it was unmistakably the smell of something alive. There was a subtle overtone that seemed a little like cinnamon.

So no sulphur. Paper, cardboard, cinnamon.

You’ve either deliberately, or mistakenly, used this description of a room he said he was taken to:

I’m sitting on a bench in a little room. [Sniffs.] And it smells funny. Smells somethin’ like cheese in here. Smells kind of nasty, to tell you the truth. It’s not clean in here.

The space I entered smelled like warm Cheddar cheese with a hint of sulfur. This sulfur odor has been reported by others.

Get that? It was a dirty room he was describing, one that didn’t smell clean. I can guarantee that we’ve all walked into a room that smelt unclean at one time or another.

Does that mean that they were all previously occupied by aliens? Clearly not…
This scent then changed into something that would trigger his future memories.

I felt their presence. It was palpable. Most upsetting, I could smell them. I could smell a distinct odor as if of smoldering cardboard, and it was familiar from the past.

firstnerve.com...

Again, not sulphur.

(We won’t even get into the discussion about the use of hypnosis as a tool for reclaiming lost memories; it has been argued that Strieber altered his memories subconsciously to fit other abductees’ stories, and that the alien’s “smell” was nothing more than an aid to assist later recall.)

So, you’ve used incorrect data to support your theories yet again (using Colleen Thomas as a legitimate source was a huge mistake. Huge).

Whether you did this willingly or not is irrelevant; that fact is that you’ll utilize any data that even remotely fits your agenda – and if it doesn’t, you’ll change it - indicates strongly that you have no interest in reality whatsoever.

Therefore, your entire theory is void.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Again, not sulphur.

(We won’t even get into the discussion about the use of hypnosis as a tool for reclaiming lost memories; it has been argued that Strieber altered his memories subconsciously to fit other abductees’ stories, and that the alien’s “smell” was nothing more than an aid to assist later recall.)

So, you’ve used incorrect data to support your theories yet again (using Colleen Thomas as a legitimate source was a huge mistake. Huge).

Whether you did this willingly or not is irrelevant; that fact is that you’ll utilize any data that even remotely fits your agenda – and if it doesn’t, you’ll change it - indicates strongly that you have no interest in reality whatsoever.

Therefore, your entire theory is void.

I wonder how God views intellectual dishonesty and outright lying? Hey... those of fanatical religious persuasions have been doing it for thousands of years now to fuel their agendas. Fire and brimstone didn't fall upon them so I guess god is either a huckster himself, rewarding those of his ilk, he's a lethargic, apathetic looser, or he just doesn't exist at all.

IRM

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Err, something’s seriously, seriously amiss here.

Haven’t you been banging on throughout this, and other, threads that Allah is the lord of the Universe and that Mohamed and his ilk – ie Jesus - were just messengers?

And now you’re saying Jesus is the lord?

What gives?

Continuity, TheTruthIsFromGod, continuity at all times.

Otherwise people will realize that you’re just jerking our chains…

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I wonder how God views intellectual dishonesty and outright lying?

Well, I consider God – if IT exists – is far from concerned by the actions of a bunch of angry, confused, territorial but nevertheless advanced monkeys. We’re on our own until we all meet with the truth…

Meanwhile, what we do in our lives should be governed by one simple rule; be nice.

Be nice to yourself.

Be nice to your family.

Be nice to your friends.

Be nice to the planet.

Be nice to animals (even though you’re gonna eat them).

Simple, no?

It makes no sense whatsoever for a deity to give us a supposed choice in whether we believe in “him” (what does a god do with a penis?), whilst we are under the looming threat of eternal damnation, pain and horror if we don’t.

Where’s the choice in that?

And if he’s all powerful, why can’t he make me believe the Quran?

And to save this post being deleted for being off-topic; TheTruthIsFromGod, and others of a fanatical religious bent, are beginning to believe that aliens represent the demons of old, of that there is no doubt.

I think that if there was any truth in that concept, it is because of this; if aliens – strange looking beings with technology that made our own seem barbaric – landed in an older era, one that had formed staunch and unyielding religions around stories and accounts of their previous visits, then they would be viewed through eyes that were not only made xenophobic by religious distrust of the unknown, but also judged by the laws of “god” that warn of “demons”.

Doesn’t that sound like factional propaganda? “Those aliens are evil, but our aliens are good.”

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Err, something’s seriously, seriously amiss here.

Haven’t you been banging on throughout this, and other, threads that Allah is the lord of the Universe and that Mohamed and his ilk – ie Jesus - were just messengers?

And now you’re saying Jesus is the lord?

What gives?

Continuity, TheTruthIsFromGod, continuity at all times.

Otherwise people will realize that you’re just jerking our chains…

This video is not mine, I've spread it because it contains interesting stuff concerning the UFOs but I do not share the religious beliefs of its author. I've made a copy paste of its description's section without noticing that the author speaks about Jesus as God.

The only Savior is God, the Creator, the Master of the Universe, GOD HAS NO SON, JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD, God has no partners, no intermediaries, He's the ONE, the Unique, the Supreme, the Irresistible.

You can go to your boss for your reward, you've done a good finding on this one, go ask for your bone.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

The only Savior is God, the Creator, the Master of the Universe

Blasphemy! He-Man is The Master of the Universe!

"By the Power of GraySkull... I AM THE POWER!!!"

IRM
edit on 23/11/10 by InfaRedMan because: He-man made me do it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

This video is not mine, I've spread it because it contains interesting stuff concerning the UFOs but I do not share the religious beliefs of its author. I've made a copy paste of its description's section without noticing that the author speaks about Jesus as God.

This entirely bears out the fact that you are simply posting anything that even remotely supports your agenda, without even reading it.

(And as an aside, you’re supposed to accredit any external quotes to the author. It says that in the ATS T&Cs. You, know, the things that you’re constantly ignoring.)

The only Savior is God,

Blah…

the Creator, the Master of the Universe,

Blah…

GOD HAS NO SON, JESUS IS NOT THE SON OF GOD,

Blah…

God has no partners, no intermediaries,

Blah…

He's the ONE, the Unique, the Supreme,

Blah…

the Irresistible.

Wrong. I’m resisting.

You can go to your boss for your reward, you've done a good finding on this one, go ask for your bone.

Meaning what? If you’re going to call me a name, just do it!

You seem to be able to get away with all sorts of shenanigans on this forum, so what’s holding you back?

And where’s your response to my other post to InfaredMan, the one where I suggest religion is nothing more than a response to possible alien events that our ancestors could not understand?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
In this episode, another illustration of the Jinns' manifestations, they are true shapeshifters, they can modulate their vibrations to make themselves visible or not, to change their shapes...:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Criss Angel is a magician. The napkin trick is a trick, same as his famous floating light bulb. That was accomplished by Harry Blackstone Jr in 1977, and it was a trick then, a darn good one, but still a trick.

There is absolutely no suggestion that “invisible entities” are at work, but every indication that we are watching highly professional magic tricks. Please show why it cannot be an illusion.

And besides, what the heck would someone who can control invisible entities be doing impressing a bunch of girls with a floating napkin? What’s “evil” in that, and where’s the logic in it?

As to your using an alien “channeller” as evidence of evil alien intervention; where does the reality of Human delusion or psychosis come into the equation? Are you seriously saying that the “Venusian” – as portrayed in the video – actually is an alien/demon, and if so, why are you ignoring the far more likely scenario that she is a functioning delusional, maybe suffering under a psychotic break?

Please show where this is not a possibility.

Or is it that a mundane explanation wouldn’t support your agenda?

To play devil’s advocate: as to the “Venusians” plan to make us one, peaceful world; what is wrong with that? Respect, consideration, helpfulness; what’s the problem there? It needn’t impinge on sovereignty, or personal ideals or goals to live in a world where you were safe and fed and warm. And think how fast we could advance if we all worked together.

If there is any truth to this, in this grand design for us, isn’t it testament to the factious nature of Man that “they”, advanced spiritual beings, haven’t been able to succeed? And why? What divides Men more than anything?

Power. Control. Religion.

Or is your objection to this concept of unity that it would not be under the fearsome gaze of a vengeful God?

As to the quote in the video: “Everything they have done has been in secret and behind the scenes. Does this sound like a benevolent force trying to help us? Or does it sound like a malevolent force trying to gain your trust?”

Have you really thought about that? Doubt it.

Would an unseen, non-intrusive agenda of unity working quietly behind the scenes to bring us all together as one be preferable to, say, a God that says we have a choice in following his words, but if we don’t, we’ll burn in hell forever?

Fear and threats, or gentle persuasion?

No contest.

As to your overlaying of Quran scripture over a description of biblical, “angelic/alien” visitation; that made me laugh.

Whilst I do hold the view that most written mythology – and I include the Bible and the Quran in that group – depicts handed down accounts of alien visitation, your insistence that one of these books is, somehow more correct that others is, frankly, preposterous. They were both written by Men.

That is fact. That the Quran, and the Bible, insist they are God’s words incarnate is just an inbuilt clause to frighten Man into submission. Show me one piece of scripture that wasn’t physically put down on parchment by a man’s hand.

As to the quote in the video: “Why would ETs come down to this planet thousands of years ago, make humans think they are gods…”

Who said they made us think they were gods? That is purely supposition. Where’s the proof of that?

You are assuming that these extraterrestrials enforced the idea of them being gods upon us, because all of our stories – ie. religions – depict it that way.

These accounts were written after the events. By Men with agendas.

Ever heard of cargo-cults?

A cargo cult is a religious practice that has appeared in many traditional tribal societies in the wake of interaction with technologically advanced cultures. The cults focus on obtaining the material wealth (the "cargo") of the advanced culture through magic and religious rituals and practices. Cult members believe that the wealth was intended for them by their deities and ancestors.

en.wikipedia.org...

Sound familiar? Supplant material wealth for spiritual control, and there’s religion in a nutshell. Religions are cargo cults that grew and grew and grew, nothing more.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
this is the link of the new version of this video:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Here's my personal recipe for disaster; a magician holding a bible/ or a koran.
second line.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

You people, believe in Aliens/demons, believe in Satan but do not believe in God, do not believe that God has sent down readings to offer a true choice to the people.

Satan does not really gives to the people a true choice, it's like the Pepsi/Cola choice, he sells us BS and BS.

You'd better be more humble and think a bit farer than you're doing now, that's for your own good, I have nothing to gain from you, I am not a leader, I have not group, I am not asking for money, It's a pure fair help, a fair recommandation.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Satan does not really gives to the people a true choice

Had to laugh when I read that. Talk about blinding hypocrisy.

And what choice, pray tell, has your god given us if we don't heed your warnings to follow the Quran?

Oh, that's right...we burn in hell for all eternity.

As you've displayed with your attacks on Raj Patel, and your use of spurious evidence to support your beliefs that aliens are demons, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I wonder how God views intellectual dishonesty and outright lying? Hey... those of fanatical religious persuasions have been doing it for thousands of years now to fuel their agendas. Fire and brimstone didn't fall upon them so I guess god is either a huckster himself, rewarding those of his ilk, he's a lethargic, apathetic looser, or he just doesn't exist at all.
IRM

I'll tell you how your God views lying. Please look these up.
He told people to lie. (Ex. 3:18, 1 Sam. 16:2)
He lied. (Gen 2:17, 2 Sam. 7:13)

He rewarded liars. (Ex. 1:15-20)
He made false prophecies. (Jonah 3:4. Gen. 5:10)

That, friend, is how your God views lying.

It takes a strange person to believe that a book which is JAM PACKED with contradictions, atrocities, and absurdities is of a "divine " "supernatural" "perfect" creator/being. It takes a mental problem to believe that a righteous person of the Muslim, Judaism, Islamic, Buddhist, Hindu, Atheist, Pagan faith/belief will go to "Hell" just because they do not share some narrow minded, and downright hateful views as you may follow and believe. Fanaticism is usually a religious trait. Fanaticism in religion takes two forms. The first oppresses the mind and tries to make you feel guilty for disagreeing with the religious status quo. Christianity does this when it forbids doubt, which is the same as not allowing you to see clearly if the cult is true. The second is when the religion has you doing something harmful or hurtful that you wouldn't be doing if you were a decent irreligious person. When God or a spirit gives a supernatural message. Revelation is invariably a scam with which to gain power over people's thinking.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Satan does not really gives to the people a true choice

Had to laugh when I read that. Talk about blinding hypocrisy.

And what choice, pray tell, has your god given us if we don't heed your warnings to follow the Quran?

Oh, that's right...we burn in hell for all eternity.

As you've displayed with your attacks on Raj Patel, and your use of spurious evidence to support your beliefs that aliens are demons, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

With Satan, all the choices he offer the people lead to eternal damnation and perdition, Hell forever.

With God, you can choose to trust God and obey him, you'll only recognize the genuine Truth, and you'll get eternal life in the heavens and the earth and immortality for real, or you can choose to disobey him (therefore to implicitly obey Satan) and your fate wil be with Satan in Hell forever.

Only the unfaire people still prefer Satan to God... and those who deny both of them are just the morons and are fated to hell forever.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I interviewed this woman for an internet radio show on another site and she is certifiable. She does not even comprehend how to answer a question.. she just ramble on about random things that have nothing to do with the question all the while I was told by my producer that she was actully going from crying to laughing instantaneously. We ended up closing the show early and the producer hung up on her, because she got rude when asked if she would take down her nude photos that are pay per view to help spread her message and increase her credibility.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
I interviewed this woman for an internet radio show on another site and she is certifiable. She does not even comprehend how to answer a question.. she just ramble on about random things that have nothing to do with the question all the while I was told by my producer that she was actully going from crying to laughing instantaneously. We ended up closing the show early and the producer hung up on her, because she got rude when asked if she would take down her nude photos that are pay per view to help spread her message and increase her credibility.

I am not saying that what Colleen is saying is true, NOT AT ALL, she's fully deceived by what she thinks are the pleidians, she's just deceived by a bunch of demons, Satan's malicious Jinns.

What you are telling here is not even surprising, the more the people are mad, crazy, lost, the more the devils control them (whether they are aware of it or not) and use them to spread their perdition.

Only those who stick to the rules of the Creator ans Sole Master are fully safe against their tricks.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join