It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens = ETs = EBEs = Pleidians = Reptilians = Annanukis = malicious Jinns = Devils = evil spiritual

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:

this an excerpt of Collen website:

"Humans need to realize that their thoughts are very powerful. Your people cannot be harmed if you align your thoughts and emotions with love and light. If you are confronted with a demon banish it in the name of love and light claiming your own sovereignty as a being of the light who refuses to be molested by the dark, it is that simple. Meditate or pray with conscious intention for your world to be freed of its enslavement, know there is a massive spiritual hierarchy and that the Pleadian forces surrounding your world are here to free it."

wildcolleen.com...

What she recommands you will lead you to totaly fall in their trap. That's not the acceptance of everything that will save you, that's only your true obedience to God. If you obey God, they won't be able to deceive you, and to know if you obey or disobey God, you have to read the Koran, God's last revelation.

These entities (Jinns/repitilians/Aliens/ETs/EBEs) are not called the "Masters of illusion" for nothing, they are spiritual entities whose illusion is so strong that you cannot detect that they are not real, but if you're already aware of them, God provides us a way to be safe from their power: to simply obey what is told in his last perfect reading: the Koran, it warns about any of their tricks.

Their illusion is so strong that you can't detect it by your eyes, but by your heart. You recognize these devils by their fruits: they can introduce themselves even under angelic appearances or as Saints, they may speak in appearance as Saints, but actually, they will command you to make things which are forbidden by God, they can also put themselves as intermediaries or partners of God, or even as deities.... their technics are very numerous.

This their head: Raj Patel aka Maitreya:

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran. Your faith is forged by your redemption, by your total submission to the Almighty, Allah, the Master of the Universe.

The end times are the worst temptation, and the end of the Apocalypse is close, beware of anyone who come to help and who command you to disobey God.

I am really a fair adviser and warner, I have nothing to gain from you

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I don't see how this is any less crazy than what the crazy lady already said lol. I respect your opinion because you have that right. My opinion is just that both opinions are crazy haha.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
A certain "Colleen", a Pleidian (another name for a Jinn/Alien/Reptilian), have even been invited on Russia Today to comment about the mystery missile launched in November 2010:

this an excerpt of Collen website:

"Humans need to realize that their thoughts are very powerful. Your people cannot be harmed if you align your thoughts and emotions with love and light. If you are confronted with a demon banish it in the name of love and light claiming your own sovereignty as a being of the light who refuses to be molested by the dark, it is that simple. Meditate or pray with conscious intention for your world to be freed of its enslavement, know there is a massive spiritual hierarchy and that the Pleadian forces surrounding your world are here to free it."

wildcolleen.com...

What she recommands you will lead you to totaly fall in their trap. That's not the acceptance of everything that will save you, that's only your true obedience to God. If you obey God, they won't be able to deceive you, and to know if you obey or disobey God, you have to read the Koran, God's last revelation.

These entities (Jinns/repitilians/Aliens/ETs/EBEs) are not called the "Masters of illusion" for nothing, they are spiritual entities whose illusion is so strong that you cannot detect that they are not real, but if you're already aware of them, God provides us a way to be safe from their power: to simply obey what is told in his last perfect reading: the Koran, it warns about any of their tricks.

Their illusion is so strong that you can't detect it by your eyes, but by your heart. You recognize these devils by their fruits: they can introduce themselves even under angelic appearances or as Saints, they may speak in appearance as Saints, but actually, they will command you to make things which are forbidden by God, they can also put themselves as intermediaries or partners of God, or even as deities.... their technics are very numerous.

This their head: Raj Patel aka Maitreya:

I hope you understand now how it's important to have a TRUE faith in God and to stick VERY closely to the commandmants of his perfect book of light: the Koran. Your faith is forged by your redemption, by your total submission to the Almighty, Allah, the Master of the Universe.

The end times are the worst temptation, and the end of the Apocalypse is close, beware of anyone who come to help and who command you to disobey God.

I am really a fair adviser and warner, I have nothing to gain from you

I am curious on how you made a connection between Raj Patel, and "Collen"? I do not see the connection other than the one you are trying to propose.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
There is only 1 ruling Master: God/Allah/Yahweh, he's the Sole Master, Creator, Ruler of this universe. God does not share his power, God/Allah is just Almighty.

Those who deny God/Allah, or claim being partners, claim being themselves Gods, refuse to obey him, are the evil people, the lost people, whether they are aware of it or no.

Your so called Aliens have not created the least form of life and they have been themselves created, all they can do is to create illusions, whereas God creates real Creations, God is far higher than these evil entities and Hell await them forever. God has authorzed them to lose the people who prefer to buy their illusion instead of the Truth of God.

You'll see who is crazy and who is not.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
I am curious on how you made a connection between Raj Patel, and "Collen"? I do not see the connection other than the one you are trying to propose.

Peace, NRE.

Raj Patel is the fake created body of Satan/Maitreya/Iblis.

Raj Patel is the head of the so called Pleidians/Aliens/Reptilians/Space Brothers.

"Colleen" is just one of Raj Patel's workers.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Peace, NRE.

Raj Patel is the fake created body of Satan/Maitreya/Iblis.

Raj Patel is the head of the so called Pleidians/Aliens/Reptilians/Space Brothers.

"Colleen" is just one of Raj Patel's workers.

And if you have to come to this conclusion based on???.....

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

I agree

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

And if you have to come to this conclusion based on???.....

Peace, NRE.

Watch my whole serie and then come back, I detail in it all the proofs which lead to this obvious conclusion.

My knowledge is truly from God and is not my own forgery, my proof is the Truth, check it, touch it, verify it, but I am aware that the unfair people, the blind ones cannot see it, and therefore I only command the people to listen to my message and to accept it as a whole or to reject it as a whole.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I don't know what your religion is.
But I would say you're close mentally to the sort who would wear a certain type of vest in the
name of Allah.
Seek help my friend.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by gallifreyan medic

Maybe not a vest. Maybe a foil hat? hahaha

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hi there 'The truth is from god'.

I see you now have 4 threads running proclaiming the that Raj Patel is Maitreya/Anti-Christ.

Can you tell me are you connected to the people that run this site? I am just curious becuase you are being permitted this privilidge of running 4 threads on the same subject. You are also posting the same videos in all these threads.

I don't understand why this is permitted?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The mods will catch up with them soon enough and then they will be *poof* gone...just like this asinine theory.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sooo......not saying this lady is crazy.........which she is or shes trying to make money........

If we were going to launch a missle at Iran, why wouldnt we launch it from one of our MANY MANY warships that are parked right off the waters next to Iran

Stupid........
edit on 12-11-2010 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Hi there 'The truth is from god'.

I see you now have 4 threads running proclaiming the that Raj Patel is Maitreya/Anti-Christ.

Can you tell me are you connected to the people that run this site? I am just curious becuase you are being permitted this privilidge of running 4 threads on the same subject. You are also posting the same videos in all these threads.

I don't understand why this is permitted?

It's not the same subject and I have no contact with ATS at all.

By the way, I just warn you that I won't waste my time with you, I know you and I know that you only seek opposition. No matter your little comedy, I have nothing to say to you.
edit on 12-11-2010 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Duh! Don't you know! We have to do the least predictable/logical thing possible to try and fool the aliens so we can at least have a chance of getting away with our secret attack plans. I bet there is a politician snapping his finger and saying, "darn, foiled again" right now....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
Sooo......not saying this lady is crazy.........which she is or shes trying to make money........

If we were going to launch a missle at Iran, why wouldnt we launch it from one of our MANY MANY warships that are parked right off the waters next to Iran

Stupid........

Dont seek any logic in the Pleidians/Aliens speech, they are just deceivers. There is no logic in denying the Truth of God in exchange for a forged story full of lies.

The lost people, the devils, the crazy people etc etc are not logic at all, that's made by design.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You are naming the threads differently.

But at the heart of every thread you main point is that Raj Patel is the maitreya who you believe is the anti-christ. You then post the exact same videos you have made from youtube.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Stupid........

Dont seek any logic in the Pleidians/Aliens speech, they are just deceivers. There is no logic in denying the Truth of God in exchange for a forged story full of lies.

The lost people, the devils, the crazy people etc etc are not logic at all, that's made by design.

I will honestly say, I have no idea what you are talking about

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   

you can post what you want....but if you believe in what God said, and what Jesus taught......

We will not know when the end is, we will not know who the anti christ is till he has revealed himself..

And NO ONE will prophecy the end of man.....because it is only known to god......

So stop

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

you can post what you want....but if you believe in what God said, and what Jesus taught......

We will not know when the end is, we will not know who the anti christ is till he has revealed himself..

And NO ONE will prophecy the end of man.....because it is only known to god......

So stop

I do not know the unknown, I do not know the future, only God knows it. I have not made any prediction, I've only quoted facts, concrete facts, the simple and crude Truth. Only those who have their eyes open can see it.

Don't make me say what I've not said.

Raj Patel is the Antichrist, Satan's vessel, watch my series instead of denying the Truth without even listening to it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join