It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I Found The Third Ring

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Well if it was/is the ring then why has it been rejected.?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
He did everything right...he got the message saying he got it...he got the stuff telling him what to do.....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I feel for you NZ, I would be going crazy if i were you! But look at it this way, you have two more chances to get a ring!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If it was a hoax i wouldn't be taking this so badly, and they could just say that it was a hoax. The reason why i didn't get it was because my outlook express is screwy and it crashes when i press send/recieve but it still sends sometimes if i leave it long enough.

i sent 3 e-mails all from the same computer, same e-mail address, same 24 hour period. 2 as soon as i found the ring as i left some information out, th other i stayed up the whole 24 hours logged on to ats to wait for an anouncement (because they give you a time frame to recieve your email) and when it was up i didnt know if i had won or not as i had heard nothing from nobody and i got scared, really scared. and that might sound absurd but i had finally found a ring and i was so happy that i didnt want it to get taken away, so i sent another e-mail just to try ad get a reply but to no avail.

Then i read the ftr site lastnight, finally thinking i had my ring with the being confirmed thing, all the while saying nothing to no-one, but i get up at 6 this morning to check the e-mail to find i am unqualified

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Well hunt_admin is the final authority, and I suspect that if the link wasnt qualified, then that is that. I hate to hear about your disappointment in this as that is understandable, but there are still 2 other rings to be had, and you still have a chance..

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
NZ-My heart goes out to you. I don't play the rings game (all that code breaking goes right over my head) but I've been reading these posts and I believe you to be sincere.

I'm sorry you weren't awarded the ring. Keep your chin up and hopefully you will find it again.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
My fiancee and I got our wedding rings last Saturday.

I have been off the ball as far as this Ring Hunt goes. You get that sometimes.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
I tried to contact a moderater about contacting hunt_admin offline, even left u2u's in his box explaining my outlook problem, and the e-mails must have went through, i only tried again because i had heard nothing for 24 hours!
i asked william one sac if he knew hunt_Admin so who else was i supposed to go to when hunt_admin hadnt been online for 2 days.

If you read some of his posts you can find out who Hunt_Admin is...its pretty obvious to me....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well if it was the real ring then i guess a proper explanation as to why you never recieved it would be in order. If you did things correctly i can't see why you never got it.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I read all of Hunt_Admin's post's but i just dont know who they are(Simon??), I asked William One Sac, but he didnt know either. SO i just freaked out and sent another e-mail, and that is what got me DQ

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosferatu Zodd
I read all of Hunt_Admin's post's but i just dont know who they are(Simon??), I asked William One Sac, but he didnt know either. SO i just freaked out and sent another e-mail, and that is what got me DQ

If that IS why you got disqualified... I don't know, it sounds kind of suspicious to me... I wouldn't think the ADMIN of this game would disqualify you for something as silly as that....

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
How can you be disqualified for sending a third email? That doesn't seem fair. And if that is the ring we were meant to find then what now? We all know where that one is. I guess they will be hiding that ring again and giving us new clues. It would be nice to get an explanation as to why NZ was disqualified.

[edit on 6/29/2004 by dashcat]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I could post a copy of the screen i got for getting the clue and the e-mail i recieved from saying something like "during the time you entered your claim, there appeared to be others attempting to overwhelm the system and gain access" but i dont want to be further disapointed by being kicked out of the game for mimicking clues and such

And you can read this on ftr anouncements
"06.29.04: An unqualified player attempted several claims on the ring claim form, causing an improper automatic award status to that unqualified player. The ring is not awarded, and will be returned to play."

Put 2 and 2 together and me being paranoid for 24 hours and sending 3 e-mails and that is all i can figure out

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
sounds unfair to me NZ

if you found it first, fair and square, then it should be yours

even if you sent them a million e mails

Hunt admin need to clarify this as this whole game is getting messy

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 06:57 AM
link   
now im upset all over again!

j/k

[edit on 5-1-2005 by Nosferatu Zodd]

new topics