It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS thread repeated almost word for word on fox tv show... Glenn Beck

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Okay, so I'm not the best writer so please try to stay with me. Someone else needs to take this and run with it. I don't know much about this kind of stuff but I thought you experts out there can maybe sort thru this. Let me start from the beginning...

I saw a thread on ATS that Glenn Beck was going to talk about the NWO this week. I never watch GB but decided to give it a shot. I don't have cable TV so I asked my grandparents who watch it every day to record it for me. Well today I went over there and watched all of this weeks episodes. This week is about exposing George Soros and the NWO. I have never heard of George Soros before so I decided to search for info about him on ATS. What I found was so strange. It seems that the thread I found that was written over a year ago is almost word for word what Glenn Beck was saying on his show this whole week.

Here is the thread I'm talking about...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can someone please figure out if there is something to this?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well I'm not an expert information digger upper, but it looks like the OP of said article got his information from here

canadafreepress.com...

And I am "assuming" Glen Beck did the same, only it seems someone else has beat him to it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't have a clue who George Soros is, or Glen Beck come to that

But I assume that this is the program you mean, hope it helps

Part 2

Part 3

edit on 11-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by recycled
Well I'm not an expert information digger upper, but it looks like the OP of said article got his information from here

canadafreepress.com...

And I am "assuming" Glen Beck did the same, only it seems someone else has beat him to it.

I thought it was against the "rules" to copy and paste an entire article? Did he not include his own information or views?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I have not taken the time to read both in their entirety, which I assume I must now do,
however initially I would guess he added his own flair much like Beck. So they both may have originated from the same source which led you to notice the similarities, with slight deviations from the originals so as not to plagiarize. Albeit, just an assumption.
Guess I'll go put on that coffee now.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I guess we now know, whom one of our members is now...

At least it appears we do....

Who knows, it could be....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Eh?
Who's that you got in mind there?
The coffee hasn't kicked in yet. Either that, or I just wanna hear you say it out loud.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Reply to post by stellawayten

Once I heard Glenn Beck was speaking on it, the credibility meter hit the big ZERO.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

Why is that? I always pfft Glenn Beck because he is on Fox News but I still wanted to hear it and listen with an open mind. My thinking is that maybe GB is a puppet in this show... who is pulling his strings? Whoever that is has a problem with Soros.... why?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

Not sure why so many people are suprised by what Glenn Beck is saying......If you watched the broadcast or know his style he always condems violence and promotes Faith, Hope and Charity. This is the complete opposite of the "george soros camp." He desires more foriegn involvement in US politics and that America is the major roadblock to NWO take over.

Many people on this site speak of false flags and disinformation, I got news for you at least 75% OF NEWS IS. Glenn Beck says the dollar is getting weaker, and food and energy are getting more expensive so be prepared. Why dont some of the anti-semitic name callers do some comprehensive research instead of pointing fingers at Beck he did a great job at defining someone behind the curtain and what is really going on at some of these elite conventions.

PEACE

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

Part 2

I think the facial expression in the above video cover says more than anything else I could possibly come up with here.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Did you even watch all three nights??? Before you reply watch it, because once you do you will think: what in the world would he gain by this? I bet FOX isnt happy at all with his broadcast, not all media is controlled. Fox can be suspect at times but Glenn Beck is a pretty straight shooter these days. Listen to his message of positive feelings and helping the fellow man in rough times. He does speak a harsh truth so that those who have an ear to hear may do so.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have been watching this all week and some from last week. GB is pretty much right on with this topic. We can see what is happening with the dollar, gold, silver and the commodities market.

I have been seeing what he is talking about for several months. I applaud his intestinal fortitude to talk about it on his show.

Hopefully he can wake a few more sheeple up to what is happening. I thought he was all bs before, best to listen now.

Stock up. It might be a long haul.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ConsciousTruth

Yes, I watched Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday's episodes. Haven't had a chance to watch tonight's episode. I'm not making my mind up on how I feel about it till I do more research of my own. I didn't see you comment on if you thought it was weird that he was saying almost word for word what was on the ATS thread I posted that apparently came from canadafreepress.com?

I think there is something to this, I'm just not sure what.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I don't watch Glen Beck either... but a few months ago, I saw him say something I said back years ago in this post. www.abovetopsecret.com... He said the exact same thing I said on #3. I found it odd.

Anyone else seen that?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
the problem is hes putting 100% of the blame on george soros, when soros is only 1 of many.

what about the bilderbergs.
what about kissinger
what about the rockefellers
what about the rothschilds

glenn becks boss murdoch is also a bilderberg

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I had heard on his radio show that he wanted to put actual footnotes up on the screen so people could research this stuff for themselves and not just take his word for it- haven't seen the TV version yet so I don't know what actually occurred...
But I have yet to see Olbermann,Matthews, Maher, Behar,Stewart,.et al actually put footnotes up on the screen to back up what was coming out of their mouths...........
edit on 11-11-2010 by Skippy1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
ah Beck's at it again. I don't have a problem with him, but is he just stirring up fear to push his own brand, or is he actually trying to help?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
the problem is hes putting 100% of the blame on george soros, when soros is only 1 of many.

what about the bilderbergs.
what about kissinger
what about the rockefellers
what about the rothschilds

glenn becks boss murdoch is also a bilderberg

Yes... this is something that bothers me. What is his angle. That is exactly what I was saying to my grandparents today. Is he giving you just a piece of the puzzle and telling you to research so you will find out about the others? If so, it ain't working. When he says "please do your research", I asked my gparents why they haven't done their research... they said, "we don't have to, we believe him".

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

Agreed, there are many evil men. I think Glenn Beck is probably a closet conspiracy guy or doesnt want the label so he works with things he can prove somehow, or at least have credable evidence. Alex Jones is all over the other names you mentioned liked in "Endgame" a documentary he put out. Glenn Beck is already labeled an anti-semite, fear monger and many more. I for one stand and appluad any member of mainstream media covering subjects keith oberman and chris mathews wouldnt dare. BRAVO Beck, my brother!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join