It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS. (FEMA Coffins Madison Location)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yeah... that's really freaky. It's only an hour or two from where I live.

I might just have to go on a little expedition to check it out myself.

Anyway, Welcome to ATS

edit on 11/12/2010 by BobbinHood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Hi and welcome, can you tell me where the license plates on the trucks were from? Did you consider going in and asking the workers some questions?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm wondering if I go and they're still there, if I could purchase one of these. I'm sure some underpaid labourer wouldn't mind some extra change in his pocket, and be inclined to loose one in the numbers.

The resale value on E-Bay would I'm sure be enough to warrant the trouble.

Any takers?

edit on 12-11-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

Hey there ZodiacK ... welcome to ATS ... you are something of a bonus as you seem to come to us 'fully-formed' ... fantastic !

You are the kind of member that we like here and I foresee good contributions from you. See you on the boards.

Woody

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Watch Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura tonight Fri .the 12 to get the latest on the coffin liners being moved and FEMA camps.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.gather.com... ...this video implicates ..that we are just preparing for nuclear war ...hmm ...a good point is made at the end of the video ...however ...whats the big secret if thats the case ? .. and if we're on nuclear alert ..wouldn't it boost the economy .. if you instructed the people to construct bomb shelters like the presidents in the past who cared about us? .. or is it cause they don't want us using their materials for their shelters around the world... also notice he mentions ...that a terrorist got a hold of a nuke ..... .. do they already know when this is gonna happen? i think there are too many secrets when it comes to our safety and well being ..and the only conclussion i can make is ..the sooner we're gone the sooner they can stop sharing ... it really makes you wonder who are the real terrorists sometuimes ...i love my country ...i grew up in a peaceful happy time ..and i just can't believe how far things have gotten here
when we see that first blast hit everyone ..don't panic ..stand together and help one another ..its the only ones lookin out for us are us ...and i'm happty to say ...that makes me feel better

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i wonder if they`re starting to move the bulk coffins because of the episode of jesse venturas conspiracy theory thats due to air tomorrow? maybe now the cats out of the bag, so to speak, they`re having to prepare for the next phase?
Or, even more alarming, maybe it has something to do with the "missile launch"/optical illusion in Carolina recently?

I fear for my friends and relatives living in the States, i hope whatever happens that they stay safe

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Wow all of this inlight of the missiles, along with the g20 summit, along with jesse venturas show really makes you wonder- why this week?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What the guy a few threads back said about stashes of supplies all over the country is true. South of here near the Michigan Indiana line is what looks like in a mini storage on steroids the buildings are huge. They store nuke emergency supplies there on and in trailers to be picked up if needed. We have 2 nuke plants within 25 miles so it's a pretty good idea as far as I'm concerned. They are near the e way and the turnpike into Chicago. The place has been there for 20 years or so and stuff gets rotated every so often.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
At Mysterioustranger and mikellmikell : The storage locations of these known government supplies stashes like that is what we should work to document and watch. great work on pointing out that these exist.

If we were watching these storage locations and were able to document the standard movements in the area it would make it alot easier to catch them in the act if activity suddenly shot up in these locations with out any kind of disaster going on already. Any chance of getting google maps coords. for these locations and other expected locations?

at Antar : Sadly grabbing the liscense plate of the truck did not occur to me at the time as i was grabbing the pictures with the iphone at the time and never went far enough in to take a snapshot of it.

Per Rhadmanthus's post he seems to have been there and talked with the workers at the plant there and they seemed friendly enough.

One thing to note is that the business there seemed to be involved in gravel as there were gravel piles to the left of the buildings. I believe it has been posted that Vantage is renting out the extra land as storage. (Further info in Pauliegirl's link).

At Pinkstarbuck : Hehe i heard the idea of them moving them because of Jesse Ventura's next episode as well as i began to talk with other people aware of them.

Again identification of known true supplies stashes owned by the government should be what we identify and watch as they will be what they move in the event of them getting ready for an event in the future. WIth so much talk of them getting ready to stage something again this could be a very important thing to do in order to have early warning of their plans.
edit on 12-11-2010 by ZodiacK because: grammar

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

hello pauligirl: good to see ya -

folks remember if there is going to be change in this country it must lie within the blogosphere - this is where you will find truth - and the truth is these are FEMA coffins -

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZodiacK

To ZodiacK:

Im still going to help everyone in an Emergency because as a 1st Responder thats what FEMA trains me to do. So in that sense, Im your 1st line of help. But, I know there is a deeper, long term agenda.
I could elaborate on specifics myself...but prob would end up in a landfill somewhere.

Bottom line is Im almost retirement age, so I hope I dont live to see any of this NWO stuff. But Jesse's last show? Example: Fort Custer National Cemetery is in Battle Creek Michigan and on a rail line between Chicago and Detroit....has an really BIG airfield...is on a large-VERY large Military base...and is just 1 of many, many such facilities.

We all should check the maps of our own states... find the bases...note the airfields and rail lines...and you'll get the real long term picture. God Bless us all.....

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: grammatical errors

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS I hope you enjoy the topics and people here as much as I do.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
i just recently returned from where the fema coffins in georgia once were. the place looked like it was out of operation. there was a line of box trailers which blocked the view down the field. it just looked abandoned. the road was blocked right before the entrance so we went around to get access to the drive. i only took a pic of the trailers that blocked my view but of the john deere location. it was not my camera and the owner expressed concern using his camera and the fact the government would be able to zero in on his location. anyway, he sounds as paranoid as i do.

it really has changed there since 2002.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join