It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The shocking discovery China found on the moon is our Apollo moon landing sites. It is shocking to the masses of internet folks who seem not to understand we actually did go there.

But seriously, China has found nothing "shocking" on the moon. If they had found anything of any international consequence it wouldn't be just a thread on some small corner of the internet, trust me.

AH so your saying the Chinese didn't find the Apollo stuff on the Moon
About time you came around

HEY got a question... IF for example errr certain triangles were inbound from the Moon, where would I get a time table on departures so I can snap a shot of them leaving the moon? I mean the guy 'across the street' from you seems to know when to be out there with his camera and scope

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Maybe something about TYCHO CRATER....
my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mcrom901

Thanks for the videos - good stuff.

In the second video, go to the 4 min 16 second mark and freeze the frame -- see that flag behind the Russian flag?!

www.youtube.com...=256
edit on 30-11-2010 by Yukitup because: can't get image in here....errrrrr........

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe it's a moonbase...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Thanks my friend. I love the story of Rikki and actually feel a connection to the lil fellow mainly because I am the same way as he toward my family. lol

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for reading in to it! Your right mis-leading..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm sure this has already been said, but don't you think China's msm fills their reports with as much garbage as our msm?

Just like in the 1950s when we "recovered a craft", but didn't, but did, but didn't. All of the sudden people aren't sure what the US military might have up their sleeve. Now everyone around the world including our public don't really know what to believe.

I'm sure it is a common tactic between other governments to try and scare each other and their citizens by filling their msm with stories to keep them on their toes. "Oh...china found an alien moon base....they've been behind the curve in technology for years...suddenly after a "moon trip" scheduled in a couple years...they come back with something super secret." ...sure...

Maybe there is a base. Maybe there isn't. I seriously doubt China would be the first to know if there was, and if the stories are true bad things could be in their future if they try going back there after the supposed 'warning' they gave our astronauts. If any of that stuff is true.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I can read Chinese, so here to clear up some confusion:

The word 'bird' used in the article I believe is a typo, it doesn't really mean anything other than a simple expression(forgot the term for that, but the word by itself is meaningless, they mistakenly used the wrong character).

All the article is saying is that something mysterious/unexplainable is found which also matches the findings of NASA, and it is also not ordinary that all these VIPs are showing up to the meeting jsut for these pictures they are receiving. Division is happening within the nation, and that those government officals who are involved have seen the pictures. There is a specific insider who is trying to expose what it is actually is and the reason why US is AFRAID OF such, but the opposition force is huge.

I might not be translating word to word, but content-wise it is accurate.
edit on 11-4-2011 by mrhacka because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-4-2011 by mrhacka because: all edits go to minor typos and proof-reading

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mrhacka

Seems to me that there ought to be some truth about the mysterious finding, German base from the 40s, alien base
who knows. looks like at the very least they have found something unnatural and not man made.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

private ships? The government isnt going to let us leave so in a sense we are prisoners on our own planet LOL

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mrhacka

the other nations are cooperating with the U.S. because there is a lot of internal blackmailing going on.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is older than my granny's grandfathers dead dog!
What makes anyone believe that the Chinese will tell us the truth when NASA wont!?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by zorgon

exceptional object in our cosmic neighborhood.....
well, there's an exceptional object on earth that could easily pass for the object being blotted out....
the first thing i thought of when I saw this larger image was the Sphinx

Looks like the nazi moonbase from Iron Sky to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
According to my previous suppositon I found somewhere else pointed
evidences about the mining on the far side of the moon, I'm sorry I didn't
memorize the link.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hey, don't know who this guy is but here's an interesting video with story:

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

That was a pretty interesting video, thanks for posting.
I wonder if this guy has signed on with "The Disclosure Project."

To Arken; With respect to the title question in the OP, (China has found something shocking on the Moon?) If they haven't found something yet, it's only a matter of time until they do. F&S

edit on 14-2-2012 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

news.xinhuanet.com...

'nuff said.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by zorgon

The scientists also spotted traces of the previous Apollo mission in the images, said Yan Jun, chief application scientist for China's lunar exploration project.

news.xinhuanet.com...

'nuff said.

Quite Xiaoking indeed!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Looks like the valve cover off a 60s model inline 6 cylinder engine... complete with opening to pour oil in the top of the cover... chuckle...

Who can tell the pic is photoshopped..

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join