China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
This is not a good example, zorgon...sorry.

It's a great example, if you actually looked at the link from the article I responded to
The "Apollo 20"- An American-Soviet Classified Mission

I see your buddy Jose cited on there as well
edit on 25-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

Originally posted by orphillips
you know I know its mars but this

www.anomalies.net...

still gets me as the strangest non-earth structure I have ever seen!

And just what do you see? I see a low resolution photo that has no discernible detail to come to any concludion especially that it is a structure of any kind aside from a natural "structure". There are areas on earth where photos from satellites give the area the impression that it is artificial as in buildings. But when one gets down close enough to see the important details one can see that it's just good ol' mother nature's doings.

People are so desperate to believe the unbelievable!

And this is ATS, where people are allowed to suggest their opinions and not be rudely shouted at. Depart please.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
What if a visiting country to the moon was to stumble upon a vast amount of a precious mineral...Lets say a house size deposit of gold was found.Would that country mine the gold for profit,leave it there?If the gold was brought home,would it be distributed equally among the population as it should be or kept for a few.So if we have been to the moon several times,there are no reports of precious metals that were found,we are to assume there are zero precious metals...I find that hard to believe.Is it possible that we have not been back to the moon because there are precious metals there,and we have been mining them for years for the profit of a few.If you look at the situation in the context of there must be a very real reason we havent been back to the moon.I offer up the very real possibility that there are precious metals on the moon currently being mined for profit.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
What if a visiting country to the moon was to stumble upon a vast amount of a precious mineral...Lets say a house size deposit of gold was found.Would that country mine the gold for profit,leave it there?

Gold? I would leave it there
Cost too much to bring it back You would lose money trying

If the gold was brought home,would it be distributed equally among the population as it should be or kept for a few.

Heck no! Finders keepers
Why should it be distributed? Treasure found in international waters is fair game too

So if we have been to the moon several times,there are no reports of precious metals that were found,we are to assume there are zero precious metals...I find that hard to believe.

What you mean 'no reports'? You need to get out more

Since He3 has a high market value today, it might be worth collecting He3 from the Moon today simply to sell into the existing terrestrial market. The price of He3 given in PRAVDA is $4billion per ton.[2] That is $4000/gram, $124000/troy ounce or 90 times the price of gold.

Is it possible that we have not been back to the moon because there are precious metals there,and we have been mining them for years for the profit of a few.If you look at the situation in the context of there must be a very real reason we havent been back to the moon.I offer up the very real possibility that there are precious metals on the moon currently being mined for profit.
www.lunarpedia.org...

There are several trillion metric tonnes of HE3 on the Lunar Surface

There is also an abundance of Titanium and Thorium oxide on the Moon...

Also one that I want

New Moon Rock Is Fit for a King

The new rock is a unique mixture of plain-old plagioclase -- plentiful in the Earth's crust and the moon's highlands -- and pink spinel, an especially beautiful arrangement of magnesium, aluminum and oxygen that, in its purest forms, is prized as a gemstone here on Earth.

Spinel the gem comes in a rainbow of colors, but the diva is the red stone, so similar to ruby in color and hardness that it earned the nickname the "great impostor." The Black Prince's Ruby -- a fiery 170-carat stone owned by Edward of Woodstock (the Black Prince) in the 14th century, worn on King Henry V's battle helmet and later incorporated into the Imperial State Crown of England -- is actually a spinel. So is the 361-carat Timur Ruby, also in the British crown jewels. Even after the two stones could be reliably distinguished, spinel was sought by royalty worldwide. The crown jewels of Iran, for example, feature a collection of these gems.

www.nasa.gov...

So... I got my rock hunting gear ready... Now if I can just get a lift up there....

.I offer up the very real possibility that there are precious metals on the moon currently being mined for profit.

Since at least 1962... I have declassified documents that show HE3 deliveries... dated 1964
[
edit on 28-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I find it fascinating that no one has noticed that this craft is landed, not crashed. This leads to the logical assumption that it was placed in this position and location for a specific purpose. That smooth white surface before and behind the craft just begged to be explored. Luckily for me, my highlighter acts like ground penetrating radar. The only thing i am going to call to your attention is the perfect triangles behind the craft. Straight lines with a highlighter. debunk that.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Im sorry... what?? what landed space craft? what perfect triangles?? lol wow...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcflint05

Originally posted by orphillips
you know I know its mars but this

www.anomalies.net...

still gets me as the strangest non-earth structure I have ever seen!

And just what do you see? I see a low resolution photo that has no discernible detail to come to any concludion especially that it is a structure of any kind aside from a natural "structure". There are areas on earth where photos from satellites give the area the impression that it is artificial as in buildings. But when one gets down close enough to see the important details one can see that it's just good ol' mother nature's doings.

People are so desperate to believe the unbelievable!

And this is ATS, where people are allowed to suggest their opinions and not be rudely shouted at. Depart please.

And where do you get off telling me to depart because I expressed my opinion which seems to have touched a nerve with you. When you can afford to buy ATS then you can dictate. Until then, don't dicktate!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If we link the initial images sensibly something like an excavator is mining the moon.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

And where do you get off telling me to depart because I expressed my opinion which seems to have touched a nerve with you. When you can afford to buy ATS then you can dictate. Until then, don't dicktate!

He is just echoing what Springer has been saying lately.

If you have a problem where you can't not be rude, then let Springer or SkepticOverlord know and they will help you sort yourself out.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Since at least 1962... I have declassified documents that show HE3 deliveries... dated 1964

mainstream is catching up....

that russian chappy smells more than just 2 kopeks...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

I've said it before, but those documents are also proof of helium3 being bought and sold for ridiculously low prices.

That one journalist did an expose on regular helium being sold low, but this helium3 business is at a whole new level.

Plus, when I ran the numbers it wasn't long before I found myself wondering where are they getting it in such quantities - which public knowledge says doesn't exist. It is definitely interesting...

*If some journalist did this as a story, it could give his career a boost maybe get it of to a nice start.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I really don't think that the presumed shocking discovery on the Moon is on the Helium 3.
The Chang'e 2 is a probe that scan the lunar surface and mapping the Moon to find a place where to land in 2013, in the next chinese moon manned mission.

The Chang'e 2 have not devices to analyze the minerals.

The presumed shocking discovery, is about... some strange structure...

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So what is it did they say what they found.

n oi didnt think so.

Put up or shut up CHINA

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

What if a visiting country to the moon was to stumble upon a vast amount of a precious mineral...Lets say a house size deposit of gold was found.Would that country mine the gold for profit,leave it there?

Gold? I would leave it there
Cost too much to bring it back You would lose money trying

If the gold was brought home,would it be distributed equally among the population as it should be or kept for a few.

Heck no! Finders keepers
Why should it be distributed? Treasure found in international waters is fair game too

So if we have been to the moon several times,there are no reports of precious metals that were found,we are to assume there are zero precious metals...I find that hard to believe.

What you mean 'no reports'? You need to get out more

Since He3 has a high market value today, it might be worth collecting He3 from the Moon today simply to sell into the existing terrestrial market. The price of He3 given in PRAVDA is $4billion per ton.[2] That is $4000/gram, $124000/troy ounce or 90 times the price of gold.

Is it possible that we have not been back to the moon because there are precious metals there,and we have been mining them for years for the profit of a few.If you look at the situation in the context of there must be a very real reason we havent been back to the moon.I offer up the very real possibility that there are precious metals on the moon currently being mined for profit.

www.lunarpedia.org...

There are several trillion metric tonnes of HE3 on the Lunar Surface

There is also an abundance of Titanium and Thorium oxide on the Moon...

Also one that I want

New Moon Rock Is Fit for a King

The new rock is a unique mixture of plain-old plagioclase -- plentiful in the Earth's crust and the moon's highlands -- and pink spinel, an especially beautiful arrangement of magnesium, aluminum and oxygen that, in its purest forms, is prized as a gemstone here on Earth.

Spinel the gem comes in a rainbow of colors, but the diva is the red stone, so similar to ruby in color and hardness that it earned the nickname the "great impostor." The Black Prince's Ruby -- a fiery 170-carat stone owned by Edward of Woodstock (the Black Prince) in the 14th century, worn on King Henry V's battle helmet and later incorporated into the Imperial State Crown of England -- is actually a spinel. So is the 361-carat Timur Ruby, also in the British crown jewels. Even after the two stones could be reliably distinguished, spinel was sought by royalty worldwide. The crown jewels of Iran, for example, feature a collection of these gems.

www.nasa.gov...

So... I got my rock hunting gear ready... Now if I can just get a lift up there....

.I offer up the very real possibility that there are precious metals on the moon currently being mined for profit.

[
edit on 28-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Treasures found in international waters are often confiscated as national treasures or a split with the wreckage crew has to be worked out

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

What if a visiting country to the moon was to stumble upon a vast amount of a precious mineral...Lets say a house size deposit of gold was found.Would that country mine the gold for profit,leave it there?If the gold was brought home,would it be distributed equally among the population as it should be or kept for a few.

There are several new scientific reports on the iron on the moon. It is FE 0........no iron with 0 electrons is found on Earth. Our scientists have figured out you can zap the moons surface with Microwaves and form things. Make roads, structures....

Or zap squares to create panels to construct a large space ship. VERY VERY cheaply, very easily. It is not the Gold on the moon that we are interested in right now. It's the FE-0 iron. We have found a means to construct large objects in space for man.
edit on 29-11-2010 by Pervius because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
There are several new scientific reports on the iron on the moon. It is FE 0........no iron with 0 electrons is found on Earth. Our scientists have figured out you can zap the moons surface with Microwaves and form things. Make roads, structures....

You mean FeO not Fe Zero the 'O' is oxygen

Iron(II) oxide, also known as ferrous oxide, iron oxide/oxidized iron or more commonly rusted iron, is one of the iron oxides. It is a black-colored powder with the chemical formula FeO. It consists of the chemical element iron in the oxidation state of 2 bonded to oxygen. Its mineral form is known as wüstite. Iron(II) oxide should not be confused with rust, which usually consists of hydrated iron(III) oxide (ferric oxide)

en.wikipedia.org...(II)_oxide

But yes you can heat ferrous oxide with a solar furnace and make iron with a byproduct of free oxygen, but Microwave terraforming? Nah don't work that way

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The shocking discovery China found on the moon is our Apollo moon landing sites. It is shocking to the masses of internet folks who seem not to understand we actually did go there.

As a result, it now turns out that those that think we didn't land on the moon have announced that China is in on the conspiracy now too. Seems that anything that they don't want to hear, or lack the intelligence to understand, can easily be dismissed as "part of the conspiracy", lol.

But seriously, China has found nothing "shocking" on the moon. If they had found anything of any international consequence it wouldn't be just a thread on some small corner of the internet, trust me.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

OK.....

There are several trillion metric tonnes of HE3 on the Lunar Surface ...

Won't argue that figure, will have to take your word, as I am just trying to learn more, bit at a time here.

Of course, tossing out big numbers, but including the entire surface of the Moon in that....well, even if it's smaller than Earth, that's still a lot of real estate.

Anyway....seems, in my initial cursory dip into the use of He3 for potential fusion reaction power generation, it seems that the best candidate to marry it with is deuterium (H2). Is there something better, that is more abundant?

Seems that deuterium IS in the Earth's oceans....but, for every 6,399 atoms of normal hydrogen, there is only one deuterium atom. (Not exact, of course.....the 0.0156% figure just works out, math-wise.....that's the percentage of deuterium atoms normally expected to be found within a sample population of other hydrogen atoms....in Earth's sea water).

Now...Jupiter, it appears, has deuterium too....only, about 15% of what's HERE, in our oceans; so even less, by percentage. Jupiter is pretty far away, but is the closest gas giant to Earth. AND, Jupiter IS a big world...."King" of the Solar System, after all...., so even if smaller percentage per capita, there is LOTS of it!!! The hitch, though is.... getting there, and back......

Perhaps there are other nearby sources? Mars?....uh, no...hardly seems likely. Venus, same "No" answer (one would surmise, for obvious reasons). Same with the Moon, of course.

So, a quandary, it seems. Please enlighten me, if I am missing something.....

Having an ample supply of He3? Not gotten on the "cheap", either, is it?? Going all the way to the Moon, Alice!!

OK. so now you have, effectively, a part of your recipe.....but you just can't get that "fusion" cake ready to bake, unless you get ALL the ingredients, ready to mix 'em up.

(knocks on neighbor's door......)....."May I borrow a cup of deuterium?"

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I may have figured out the situation.A very real possibility has come to my attention.The following is my new theory:China has set in motion a plot to confiscate the moon,in order to mine all the precious metals and minerals.They are planning to tow the moon through space with a heavy duty space rocket.Once they transport the moon to a predetermined location close to china,slightly above the earths atmosphere,they will implode it into multiple sections.They will then bring it into the chinese countryside to start the mining process.By claiming something shocking,it gives them just cause to take the moon to china.Being that the moon is hollow,it doesnt weigh too much.Towing it through space can be done.A clear possibility to consider.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join