It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
NASA ART SHOWS ASTRONAUTS ON THE MOON THIS DECEMBER!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/58ac7e2fcc36.png[/atsimg]

Source: solarsystem.nasa.gov... 1988 painting. Caption predates scene to Dec 10 2010

This NASA artwork painted by John Lowery in 1988 accurately portrays the warm brown tone natural colors of the moon rather than the false cold total gray.

The art seems rather specific. The astronaut's backpack is labeled J. Stovall (Who is that?) and the mission patch reads LEEDS (anyone know about this program?)

The caption reads: FUTURE ASTRONAUTS exploring a lava cave on -- December 10, 2010!!! Right around the corner! See it here

PROPHESY OR SAD COMMENTARY ON HOPES DASHED?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by wmd_2008

I will ask you again:

What is this Agenda that you speak of?

Again, please be a dear and post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

*After you fail to provide this info again, it will the third time you have failed. I will not ask you for it again, as it will be assumed that you lied when you said you knew of an agenda.

You constantly attack anything re NASA look back at your posts its simple!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is a bit silly.

Have you seen the freaking picture that they supposedly covered up?!

I think if NASA found something top secret on the moon and tried to hide it, they wouldnt just stick it in Microsoft paint and blur it a bit.

Come on people, dont get carried away, think about it. If there was something in that photo that they wanted to hide, we wouldnt even know that photo existed.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I think that the NASA/Clementine images posted in the chinese news article are only an example of what they presumed has found with the Chang'e 2 detection. The real Chinese anomalies images CNSA has not shown yet.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
it says that
china had found sth on the moon....
just as what nasa found...
and then it says in the chinese government
some people want to spread this news
but some dont want..
but they didnt mention what they discover ..whew!!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

This exact post is on another forum... theft or laziness?? Bad form either way...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

That sure does look like someone just photoshopped a blur on the photo. I mean, come on, people it's China for goodness sake. China is not exactly a country that tells nothing but the truth...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

There are thousands or more paintings out there that depict fictional events, and scenes. Why do you believe that a painting of the moon isn't just a fictionalized painting, but some sort of prediction? do you have any reasons, or evidence for your opinion? I'm not tryin to attack you, here, but I am trying to understand your logic.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Flying Sorcerer

Flying Sorcerer - You so my post on another forum? Where? (I did link to it from my website ancientfuture.info). That's great, I put a huge effort into researching and uploading for that post. Pleased to have the ideas disseminated as far as possible. Humanity needs to get ready for a new age of revelation (in my opinion)!

DavidKrabs - As to the NASA artwork post showing lunar cave exploration, yes I'm aware its fictional. Notice the last line of my post - PROPHECY OR COMMENTARY ON HOPES DASHED? I'm curious if anyone has information on the specifics of the image J. Stovall or LEED mission patch or if this is completely an artist creation. I found a Stovall, a friend of Eisenhower who made a space age restaurant in Gila Bend, AZ. Seems like the artist was paying tribute to someone.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Has china disclosed what they were going to show? Or was it just that blurred image?(hoping it wasnt
)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I bet they are haggling with the USA right now. Blackmail over Taiwan missle sales. What they have seen is egyptian style like figures cant think of the ones off the top of my head but you get the picture. I'm sure it was them which launched off our coast just recently to say oh ya you think where bluffing take a look at your radar. And poof out comes a sub launched ICBM (dummy). That missle citing was it in the evening or morning. If its evening makes sense disappears by the time the hunter are airborn. Just a thought what say you.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I bet they are haggling with the USA right now. Blackmail over Taiwan missle sales. What they have seen is egyptian style like figures cant think of the ones off the top of my head but you get the picture. I'm sure it was them which launched off our coast just recently to say oh ya you think where bluffing take a look at your radar. And poof out comes a sub launched ICBM (dummy). That missle citing was it in the evening or morning. If its evening makes sense disappears by the time the hunter are airborn. Just a thought what say you.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
If this has already been mentioned (sorry I didn't read the complete thread). It would benefit the USA to coerce China to compromise. They make their announcement
but present NASA's earlier pictures in exchange for....

Future cooperation? Joint disclosure? Share in the profits?

Just thinking....

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
This is potentially the greatest discovery since 2min noodles.

Can you imagine it, a Rice Bird!!

Chicken fried rice just got a whole lot easier my friends.

I was getting worked up in all the repetitive jokes in this thread but I have to admit, that made me lol.

Back on topic.. NASA has admittedly edited their pictures, let it be to fix compressing errors, to make it more "pretty", or to hide stuff but they have done it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Move along, move along nothing to see here, just swamp gas 25 000 feet in the sky on the moon.

Whats more interesting after all this information is accepted by most (That you been deceived about space related R&D) is whats after it. Because the rabbit hole never ends.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
With all the things pointed at the sky in this day and age, I find it hard to believe anything on the surface of the moon that ain't supposed to be there could be kept secret.

Just sayin'.

Personally, I think there's more evidence of aliens that've been here on Earth already than there is anywhere else.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
With all the things pointed at the sky in this day and age, I find it hard to believe anything on the surface of the moon that ain't supposed to be there could be kept secret.

Implying the sky is the surface of the moon?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by guavas

Implying the sky is the surface of the moon?

Unnecessary pedantic comment alert!

Obviously he is referring to telescopes being pointed at the... Nevermind.

'Note to self'... Don't feed the troll.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

It doesn't matter how much stuff you have pointed at the sky when it can't see anything artificial on the moon.

Just because something is pointed skywards, does not mean it is pointed at the moon.

If someone wants to see something on the moon, they need to focus on it with the proper technology - not Der Sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I'm glad someone still has a sense of humour

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join