It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

so you stumbled on the article how? reading badly translated chinese articles? did you read it in full or just the footnotes, why didnt you post the original images that accompanied that artice instead of starting this circus of a thread?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Once again i ask why did u never post the original images from your article? where they too plain and boring for you? If the article made it seem so amazing then why didnt you post the images as i did in the post on page 6 of ur thread?

I dont see where this thread is going?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I agree with the post making the obvious assertion that "if it was a smudge on the lens then who cleaned off the lens for the rest of the Clementine's photos." But can anyone say what a "rice bird" is??

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

edit on 14-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
I cant even read on, what an absoulute joke that this thread has 83 flags so far? what the hell is going on here, i am seriously speechless, no wonder ATS is going under and becoming a laughing stock to all those that take this and all relative subjects seriously. All i can say is WTF and this thread shoulda been thrown in the skunkworks or just closed all together.

The concept of this thread... based on the article in the OP is that China has pictures that will bust open what NASA has been covering up. In otherwords it is like any ATS conspiracy thread and thus of interest to MANY people that some in China share our thoughts on NASA coverup.

Posting the 'official' images is fine... but that is not a conspiracy angle... that is like posting the official version in a 9/11 thread and wondering why no one takes it seriously

This is a conspiracy site. The best place to post the official Chang'E-2 images would be in the Space Exploration forum where the previous missions have been posted. I bet there already is one there, though I haven't looked.

Many flags? Get over it... it means people are interested in this 'slant' and since ATS just boasted high viewer rates, its good for business.

The OP had no need to post the official images as the thread is on that particular article.

One word.... Gulliable. You think the American government is secretive, compare them to the chinese to the Chinense government, who do u think is more likely to keep secrects?

Well that is the point of this thread... so what is your beef? It merely shows that some in China are doing exactly what we do here at ATS Bash NASA and government coverup. You want a serious thread on official pictures, start a thread in the Space forum

Edit to add... this took me 5 seconds. I figured there would be one already

CHINA's CNSA Releases First Images from Chang'e 2 (Moon) Probe
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mdl59 But can anyone say what a "rice bird" is??

"American Spacecraft"

Now please read more than the first post... thanks

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
Once again i ask why did u never post the original images from your article?

Perhaps this is why you were banned from those other forums you said? Your missing the point. ATS has several areas. To discuss official versions of the Chinese space program the proper forum is the Space Exploration forum and I already provided you a link above...

This area is for discussing the conspiracy aspect... just like we have covered every other mission in the same way... both in this forum and the more serious Space Exploration forum.

So if this version does not suit you, simply go to the other forum. But some of us like this slant
At least all those who flagged it

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
to think we know all the planes under the goverments control is like saying the president knows everything about the goverments doings .. and I doubt that one as well ... the need to know clause ....ring a bell ... I believe the space crafts we see around the globe are just that space craft be it American or Joint built endeavors not everything is un - classified saddly we all don't need to know but we all well all us ATSers want to know....
... from the pitcutres it appears we have placed a buildin on the moon kept it quite and secret ... I am for one not surpirsed by this at all....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If i were a bookmaker,these would be my odds on what china found on the moon:10 to 1-a structure or building,6 to 1-an alien craft,8 to 1-live aliens,8 to 1-a group of animals or amphibians,50 to 1-another country found secretly exploring the moon,200 to 1-richard branson and company on a business trip,500 to 1-a surviving creature from the dinosaur age ,500 to1-a huge body of water with either beings or amphibians swimming in it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

All I don't understand is the BIRDS

I think this is just a reference to flying. So in this case, they found the 'thing', which contained flight enabled objects.

I'm right with you on the rest.

This seems to be an interesting development in getting to the truth at last. A lot of politics is involved of course, but i think we are seeing the beginnings of a full disclosure of knowledge of ancient and anomalous structures found on our moon and elsewhere on other planets or their moons.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by XenonTX

Thank you XenonTX.

If your translation is accurate, and the words are genuine, this is very exciting indeed.

If true, it vindicates a lot of people who have been saying this for years.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If this is indeed true, I am thinking that what they found is catching NASA it is own lie and coverup, that is why NASA is making this press conference tomorrow. China may not a reason to cover up the fact that there are extraterrestrial structures on the moon because they might have not found them until now. We shall see tomorrow. This could get interesting.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I THINK I MIGHT HAVE DISCOVERED WHAT THE RICE BIRD IS!!!! LOOK!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath gents. NASA will find some way of heading China off at the pass, and thus, avoiding any kind of real disclosure. They're experts at it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I went and made myself all hungry for a big plate of rice bird!

Anyone else's stomach rumbling from the commercial?

All I know is this, I want to see the un-blurred pictures!!!! (And I also want a plate of chicken rice!)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Can we get off this whole rice bird thing it was entertaining 10 pages ago. Are there any other sources or articles talking about this so-called discovery?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sanjaya

Did they blur out the rice birds?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awalltheone
If this is indeed true, I am thinking that what they found is catching NASA it is own lie and coverup, that is why NASA is making this press conference tomorrow. China may not a reason to cover up the fact that there are extraterrestrial structures on the moon because they might have not found them until now. We shall see tomorrow. This could get interesting.

I believe this is what the press conference is going to entail:

NASA Finds Youngest Nearby Black Hole

Cheers!
edit on 15-11-2010 by AutOmatIc because: word

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"The moon is essentially gray, no color." -- James Lovell, Apollo 8 astronaut

CONSPIRACY ALERT! THE MOON IS NOT GRAY!

Yet NASA, JAXA, and China (so far?) perpetuate the myth with grayscale images -- especially ones with counterfeit, colorized foreground objects. They play to the expectations we have since we see a silver moon because its colors are faded by distance, like the blue-gray mountains of a horizon.

We need images of the moon we can believe:

1) With high resolution, and true color - brown, maroon, aqua, olive ...
2) no more blacked-out skies
3) no more smudged features!
4) Exploration of the anomalous, fluorescent / luminescent domes/areas that Apollo 11 mission control
allegedly prevented Armstrong from investigating: There's something fantastic here! You could never imagine this! It's hollow. There's light there!

is this authentic audio?

See also Armstrong scouts fluoresence at Aristarchus in Wikipedia: Transient Lunar Phenomenon: en.wikipedia.org...

Escamilla films below highlight this colorful and mysterious phenomenon.

Jose Escamilla video: Why the moon appears grey from earth

Escamilla Moon Rising film: Moon in Color

GRAY SCALE MOON

Chinese Chang'e moon probe website

Planetary Society blog about Chang'e website

Apollo 15 rover with desaturated gray terrain:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5ef73286d62f.jpg[/atsimg]

JAXA Kaguya image 800 km from moon with fake? color foreground:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f92e7984fd57.jpg[/atsimg]

Source: JAXA - www.jaxa.jp...

TRUE COLOR MOON

Source: photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db532a477a44.png[/atsimg]

Moon - Real Color Aristarchus Plateau
Source: Lunar and Planetary Institute: www.lpi.usra.edu...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f81503bc0fac.jpg[/atsimg]

Clementine photo gallery from Lunar and Planetary Institute Source: www.lpi.usra.edu...

Dionysius, imaged by the Clementine spacecraft. Source: www.lpi.usra.edu...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9395fe2aeb04.jpg[/atsimg]

Apollo 16 landing site - Real Color
Source: Lunar and Planetary Institute - www.lpi.usra.edu...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c20f1193416.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bef8b9f4af2.png[/atsimg]
Apollo 11. Lunar excursion module (LEM) heads to lunar surface. Is that a UFO on image right?
Source: www.life.com...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join