It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

None of that was "lost" nor "erased".

I call YOUR quote Miss-information:

Houston, We Erased The Apollo 11 Tapes
Moon landing tapes got erased, NASA admits
NASA Erased First Moonwalk Tapes, But Restores Copies

and this is just some examples ok? Where is the original tapes? Not the video take in the nasa monitor, thats is the copy of the copy.

It was something exaggerated (started as a joke, perhaps? Then got out of control?). Look around, Internet searches. Plenty of info on Apollo 11, all there, all catalogued and available for review.

You see, start as a joke PERHAPS???? I think you said that they have more what to do. Jokes, hhahahaha. But im not smiling.

Plenty of misinfo is what you want to say.
edit on 12-11-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Wow, thanks for that.

Its my walpaper now.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
You know what makes me wonder? When I get on google earth and select to view the moon you cant see #! It blurs out when you get close, its black and white... But when I look at Mars I can zoom in close enough that you could (sarcastically) count grains of sand and it's in color! How is it that something so far from us like mars...
(granted we've sent a bunch of satellites to orbit and take pics) has such better photos but yet the moon which we have had much closer contact with looks like I'm wearing my grandpa's reading glasses? I cant wait for the FIRST manned mission to the moon that has no government affiliation whatsoever, so we can get COLOR HD HIGH RESOLUTION PICTURES and VIDEO!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Where are the stars? Why would they black them out? It shows that Nasa does manipulate photos. Too Bad, I would have loved to see the galaxy surrounding earth from that perspective.

Yes that image is 'made prettier' as WW says... I covered that in several threads. The Earth is enhanced, the moon is made NASA's favorite shade of gray

This is the original

This is the 'made prettier' version that you were concerned about

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Hi all, I am new here ....

I enhanced the animation from Freezer posted somewhere earlier on this thread, and I stopped it at the sharpened point, looks like this now:

stashpit.com...

Check the toothed cylindrical end on the right or whatever it is, this part is even visible on the original btw, they forgot to brush it over completely.

There is a thread here about this:
lunaticoutpost.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Shrike

All of this baseless crap about NASA lying or airbrushing lunar photos showing something alien and yet none of the naysayers have provided any evidence of airbrushing.

Show us you're right and NASA is, indeed, doing us wrong!

"basless crap"..
Seriously? You must be high or something.
You ask for "evidence" of NASA airbrushing photos?

There are plenty of photos form NASA with plainly clear "evidence" of them being "airbrushed"

Either ..
you are just being a turd...
or you do not pay attention very well.
Either way, you fail big.

"no evidence"?

Maybe no "proof",
but plenty of 'evidence"
Go on, get the dictionary and look up the two,
there is a difference.
and "evidence" is what we do have.
but actual "proof" we do not.

No 'evidence', right here in this well known, genuine NASA photo~

If that is not "evidence", what is it?
let me guess, a hoax?

Deny what now?

Yeah, Ok.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It's amazing how this whole theme about "rice birds" continues to be perpetuated. Even after it has been dismissed as a bad translation using of all things, a dodgy internet translation program, this thing still seems to gather momentum.

Guohua had his wife translate the article and he states:

"zorgon, The only mention of Rice Birds is this,,,, None At All."

Does anybody read the posts made by others?

Well, actually I can answer my own question...No, obviously they don't.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I think that there might be speculation that there is a fair chance china may found a craft up there.I would say a craft or a structure are 2 good possibilities.If it comes out that there is a craft on the moon,who will take possession of it.There would be a serious interest in retrieval by quite a few countries,companies and roque investors,technology developers...This is a case where the first retrieval unit to the moon capable of bringing the craft back to earth would be in a position to benefit greatly.I would be curious to see this scenario pan out.United nations may make a case for the craft.I believe it is quite possible that an operation funded from the private sector could attempt to scoop up the ship.Most big countries of the world already have ships or have had them at one point.They will have to show interest as this will supposedly be our first retrieval.Some smaller countries may try to seize the opportunity.The moon is not owned,in my opinion the first salvage crew with the capability to handle the load and transport it home should be the rightful owner.Lets see what the king thinks

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Please look at this closer guys,

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Where are the stars? Why would they black them out? It shows that Nasa does manipulate photos. Too Bad, I would have loved to see the galaxy surrounding earth from that perspective.

Yes that image is 'made prettier' as WW says... I covered that in several threads. The Earth is enhanced, the moon is made NASA's favorite shade of gray

This is the original

This is the 'made prettier' version that you were concerned about

I was wondering when someone would get to that pic of Earthrise from the moon with its lack of stars etc, and I note that some posters went to lengths to explain why no stars are visible. You have to ask why did they bother when that particular pic is acknowledged to be more of a montage anyway. So good for you for pointing that out. This NASA version of the same pic does have stars in it?? while close scrutiny still shows other background interference. While I think it was done to put a shine on things, (Showbiz) at the end of the day it should not take away from the Moon landings, just people being silly.

www.solarviews.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AstronominousCowherd

Can you link us to the source of that clip please?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

reply to post by AstronominousCowherd

Can you link us to the source of that clip please?

Thanks

It is on page 5 here on this thread ...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
I think that there might be speculation that there is a fair chance china may found a craft up there.I would say a craft or a structure are 2 good possibilities.If it comes out that there is a craft on the moon,who will take possession of it.There would be a serious interest in retrieval by quite a few countries,companies and roque investors,technology developers...This is a case where the first retrieval unit to the moon capable of bringing the craft back to earth would be in a position to benefit greatly.I would be curious to see this scenario pan out.United nations may make a case for the craft.I believe it is quite possible that an operation funded from the private sector could attempt to scoop up the ship.Most big countries of the world already have ships or have had them at one point.They will have to show interest as this will supposedly be our first retrieval.Some smaller countries may try to seize the opportunity.The moon is not owned,in my opinion the first salvage crew with the capability to handle the load and transport it home should be the rightful owner.Lets see what the king thinks

Yes but America has a flag!

Look, we can Rorschach this to death - it won't make much difference unless something profound happens which sadly, it never does. People have been spouting off about how everything will be revealed and disclosure is coming... well no, no it's not. Sorry. I hope it does, but the reality is, it's not. This kind of info can destabilize a lot of beliefs and we would not want that.

edit: somehow this got thrown into the other topic...quote and all. sry.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanjaya
Here is a picture (high res.)I've posted in my blog back in 2009, seems to be the same thing the Chinese are talking about

Toy locomotive

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

They found incredible rice birds that cause the difference. They have a heavyweight that people want to open.
Why do they waste such valuable time? If they have something they need to quit it and just show it.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
rice birds

rice = seed to grow

bird means ..something from sky..

what on earth comes from air ..? water

rice = seed

sounds like china has found some .. water or ice on moon

ice = bird
warer = bird
rice = seed of human life = water
edit on 12-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok.. Ok... i didn't have time to read all the posts, so maybe this has been brought up already. If so, Sorry...

Has anyone considered that if there is indeed an unexplainable object on the moon, and it wasn't left there by us, that it would quickly prove the existence of life outside our planet, and would seriously affect the nice and tidy structured religious belief system of billions of people that keeps everybody in check for the powers that be?

OK. If this is so, then doesn't anyone think that perhaps TPTB - with what one might suspect would be the blessing of religious leaders worldwide - would like to destroy this object, and hence have the ability to say that any photos China has are photoshopped or, at best, inconclusive?

OK. So we want to destroy this imaginary thingamabob on the moon before China announces they have the same area photographed that NASA , by accident, "smudged" some 40 years ago, and then couldn't fix because they mistakenly "erased" the files with one of the most pronounced events in human history.

Think about it. With one stroke, China could suggest:
1. NASA and the US Government has been lying to the entire world for over 50 years.
2. They have better technology
3. They are more friendly and open to their citizens
4. The primary religious systems of the USA and others have been based on what could be "aliens," creating unprecedented havoc across all faiths.

OK. So what's the best way to get to the moon in a hurry? Hmmm. That's right. A missile! A BIG one. With lots of fuel. But surely people would see a very large missile if one was launched, and then TPTB would have to explain that. It would be likely to leave a very thick trail.....Plus, it would have to be launched within a certain "window'... meaning a certain place and time - to reach another particular place... and time!

Hmmmmm. What to do... what to do....

Oh, forget it. There's no way a huge USA-based missile could be launched from, say west of LA, at a preset time and place (so the correct trajectory to be obtained to reach a particular place - like on the moon) one week before China's big announcement is scheduled. And it's very unlikely that since the time and place had to be precise, that a film crew in a news helicopter would be there to film it and that there would be nothing anyone could do about it because that would be where it would have to be launched from carrying the type of warhead to insure the destruction of the terrible thingamabob.. And of course, there's NO WAY the Army, Air Force, Navy and Coast Guard... even NORAD and the Pentagon - would all say they just "don't know" what it was .......that would just be crazy.

Just a couple of crazy kids on jet skis with bottle rockets I guess.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If China shows nothing - it proves to us all that the Global Order stretches beyond America and the UK

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

INTERPRETATION of the Chinese press release riddle:

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message sent success and celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story. Grapevine, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news, Chang'e lunar exploration that NASA discovered the mysterious object and the same. That found in the moon thing incredible birds, produced a huge internal differences, the leaders of the state came to see, and it is the TMD of the shock, fear people finally know what rice birds, which has a heavyweight other People want to open, but the opposition is powerful!

... rice birds, which has a heavyweight ... huge internal differences

Rice is lenticular. Bird flies.

Maybe this expression refers to a UFO!!! A big one! With large interior space or propulsion thrust.
Some people want to open (disclose this huge news to the public, or open it up to explore it?) but the opposition is powerful!

Rice is an apt morphological term for the nondescript, possibly indeed rice-shaped, morphing UFOs!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
What is the point in taking a picture, photobrushing part of it, and releasing it to the public when you could just take a picture of another area and release it to the public...no one would be the wiser.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join