It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. report alleges North Korea exported nuclear technology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

U.N. report alleges North Korea exported nuclear technology

www.cnn.com

United Nations (CNN) -- A U.N. expert panel alleges that North Korea exported banned nuclear and ballistic missile technology to several rogue nations.
The experts write that North Korea is getting around U.N.-imposed sanctions and is masking financial transactions by the use of "overseas entities, shell companies, informal transfer mechanisms, cash couriers and barter arrangements."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm not sure how 'true' any of this really is... it is from the CNN.

What came to my mind first though, and what is of most concern, is what they are going to do with this 'information'

Iraq all over? I don't think North Korea will go so lightly.

But what do you guys think?
1) Do you think it's true?
2) Do you think this might be an excuse to exercise our military strength?
3) WW3?

(Edit to Add) When I say 'our,' I mean the west, and any of its allies.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 11-11-2010 by Odessy because: add note

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Odessy

This is to move attention from N-Korea's claim that it wasn't behind the S-Korean vessel attack. N-Korea said it is willing to provide samples of its torpedo for evidence.

US is in trouble grounds.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I think it could be true. NK seems to be the new cold war russia the whole do what the hell they want and dare any one to stop them.. but as their finding out even if the united states does attack them. russia and china may not have their back like they did even five years ago. do I think any thing will come of it? maybe It depends on the U.N and what they do. I think they are going to start going after the N.K's more now and stopping their people going thru the rest of the world.. and maybe trying to hack their systems and spy more. but I think while they won't take war lightly I still think the united states could steam roll them with SK

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

doing nothing should lend sympathy towards Iran.

If Iran is being attacked (though strictly verbally right now) for having a Nuclear power program, then surely the same should be done with NK, who is manufacturing and openly selling Nuclear Missiles.

Personally, I think we should worry about ourselves before any other country, including Iran and NK, but judging by the US's track record, they dont do that.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
well the united states I don't think is up for another two front war. we just got out of iraq and still have alot of people their. I'm really saying that if the united states does any thing it would be massive look for a massive troop build up and alot of arms moved into the area if nothing comes than its just going to be more # talking and not really doing any thing.. if we see a build up than all hell is going to break lose and it could go nuclear in a heart beat..and I don't think the united states would not fire back.. which would start a whole new ball park..

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
can't help but think this is all connected...
I mean, look at the timing...
www.cnn.com... sis/index.html?eref=mrss_igoogle_cnn

top topics

join