It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to Split the Country

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I wonder how people can still believe that the problems come down to right left differences and corruption. Both parties are equally corrupt and have the same goals. They just have different means to get there. I don't think all the politicians are corrupt, just the vast majority of them. They have been bought, blackmailed or just want power. I believe before they get to there final goal they will shake the world to its knees, and this is just another example of that.

It's not often that you see liberals calling for violence but that is exactly what appears to have happened Monday on a left-leaning cable network.

"Are things in our country so bad that it might actually be time for a revolution?" Ratigan asked. "The answer obviously is yes. The only question is how to do it?"

"A war is coming. At stake: our lives, the planet, freedom, living. The government, the corporations, and the extreme right are prepared to coalesce into an Axis of Evil. Are you going to fight back? Will you do whatever it takes, including taking up arms?"

"We know that the unemployment rate is going to keep going up. Not one attempt at a jobs program from this president, so what are we going to do? It's up to the people. John Locke said the people have an obligation to revolt when their governments fail."

source: www.rawstory.com...

There's a video at the end of the article for those who don't like to read, but I recommend reading the article.

While I agree with some of the stuff said, I do not agree with calling it a right caused problem. Both parties had a hand in this countries current state, and both should stop pointing their finger at the other.

From where I'm standing it looks like their trying to distract us further by dividing us with unnecessary name calling. And if they can have us turn against each other instead of the real problem then it makes their job easier.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Another civil war eh?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No, but making us so distrusting of each other that we don't unite against the real threat. Granted, those of us that use ATS are fairly distrustful as it is.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fastercaddy
Another civil war eh?

Hopefully, if its a civil war then we just have a bunch of fat guys calling each other names.

new topics

top topics

join