It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an ATS store?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Im starting to do my Christmas shopping, and I have someone special on my list that loves ATS.
I was interested in purchasing a hoodie and some other items.
Where do I go to shop?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

ATS has a CafePress store here. It used to be linked to on the site but isn't any more, so I'm not sure if they're phasing it out or not. But it's there for now

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
OP was paid by ATS to post this question so that they could advertise their store and then eventually have a permanent link at the top of the page.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

No my friend, I was not asked by anyone to do or say anything. I happen to enjoy the time I spend on this site. I also have a friend who spends alot of time here. Speaking for myself, I have learned alot on this web site. And I value the other subscribers that use this site. Their are some very smart and extrodinary people who visit this site. I may not be as smart or witty as them. But I have never been dissed or told to get lost. Most of the people here are very willing to teach others what they know.

I would be proud to wear an ATS hoodie. And so would others.
I remember when I first joined there was a place you could go to turn in points to get stuff. I work alot and I don't get to visit as much as I would enjoy to. Anyway when I went looking for the area to purchase or win stuff, I was not able to find it.

That is why I'm asking.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Thank you for your reply. I briefly scanned the site and I did not see what I was looking for. But I will check it better when I have time in the morning.

Hey If they don't have a store? Maybe I could be of help to start one up. I have a part time job, I'd love to start something new.

new topics

top topics

join