It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four planes flying together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I looked out my window today and noticed 4 planes flying, staggered one after the other. Three had the same size contrails while the fourth had a much shorter contrail. Also visible were 2 other contrails that had not dissipated yet and the contrails were not staying long at all, so those 2 other planes had passed by a short time before. The planes were flying sort of northeast to southwest. I took several pictures but have no idea how to put pictures on here. I transferred the pictures from the camera to the computer and looked out the window again, and there were 2 more planes flying in the same direction and one coming sort of from the north and headed in the same area as the other planes had gone. With all the talk of missiles lately, it made me wonder if something was going on.

Also, maybe a half hour later a plane went from sort of north headed in the same direction as the others with a strange contrail. Part of it was straight and slightly above another contrail that was more wavy. It made me wonder if there were 2 planes there, but I could only see one. I have no idea how a plane could put out 2 different contrails at the same time. Any ideas?

I live way, way up in the northeast. There are no big cities or anything around here. I often see 2 planes flying together, but never have seen 4 like this before. I assume they are military. Is there anyway to find out if I am in some sort of flight path for military or even regular airlines? Any idea why so many planes were flying in the same direction like this so close together in time. Total within about a half hour, I saw approximately 10 planes.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I don't post much anymore, but I have to say this. Please don't start new threads about stuff you see in the sky unless you have pictures of it! All these missile threads with no photos to back it up and now this? Come on people! How long have you lived there, you would know if you were in a military flight path or not! It's not our job to research it for you.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

I do have pictures, I just could not figure out how to post them. if you can tell me how to post the pictures, I will.

As to flight paths. I have tried to find out, but not been successful. I am not far from the Canadian border. So i think any regular flights would have to come across the ocean. A friend said maybe the planes were transporting troops to the Middle East; however, someone that has lived here a long time said that even when he was a kid, there were planes flying by in pairs like I often seem them now.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Did someone have a bad day on the ranch today?
Your remarks are valid though cowgirl, too many threads that we can't do anything with.
But then again even if she wrote four ufo's flew over my house, here are the pictures and videos including a blue icy rock like thing that came through the roof breaking my arm with police report, I still would consider it suspect unless I was there. Sign of the times I guess

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AnnieMaine

It's Veteran's Day, maybe just military planes heading to a parade or something. We had 2 low flying F-15's fly over Bend, Oregon today. Shook the office building.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by AnnieMaine

It's Veteran's Day, maybe just military planes heading to a parade or something. We had 2 low flying F-15's fly over Bend, Oregon today. Shook the office building.

That's exactly what I was thinking. It's Veteran's Day and it is most likely heading to a show or something similar to it for the festivities of the day.

If you can though, post up the photos, so we can have a look. If not though there is nothing that we can really do for you or with this thread.

top topics

join