It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking down a Plane is something even a child could do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK I am getting tired of hearing about the terrorists, why? because we all know that our own government created these terrorists for their own agenda, including the attacks against the US embassies. Now we have all these TSA brown shirts who are molesting people to protect the very people they are abusing !!!

This is why the billions of dollars is being wasted! If someone wanted to take down a plane they would not use explosives and any claim otherwise only proves my point that it is government sponsored.

Two people decide to take down a 747 or such so they get onto a plane each carrying an "etch a sketch" etch-a-sketch which is filled with Aluminium power. They also carry on a quantity of Iron Oxide (Rust), again this is easily concealed. this is then mixed 8 parts rust to 3 parts aluminium and BINGO you have thermite. so while in the toilet they mix this together use a match to set it alight, the thermite burns through the fuselage, decompresses the plane and the thing falls apart at 30,000 ft.

If terrorism was real then there would be planes falling out of the sky every other day! When someone is willing to kill themselves there is no way you could stop them, it is simply too easy.

STOP WASTING ALL THAT MONEY ! and eroding our civil liberties and freedoms. ANYONE who thinks for themselves can see that even a child could formulate a plan that would bypass the TSA. Let us not forget that the people employed by the TSA for protect us are usually educated to the level of a high school drop out!!! MORE TSA and D.H.S people are arrested for federal crimes in one week than terrorist they have stopped in 10 years!!!

THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY !!!! Do not try and use for illegal purposes, this should only be used for getting rid of mother in laws!!!!

This Info is readily available on the internet along with any other mixtures that are far easier to hide than Thermite!!! the TSA and DHS are B*llsh*t

How To Make Thermite:

Now, I am not going to tell you guys what thermite is, or what you can do with it. Just do a Google search and you'll find tons of sites telling you a bunch of uses for it. I will however, tell you how to make the stuff.

Obtaining the Aluminum
1) Go to a machine shop. They will usually give you aluminum powder for sweeping the floor or something.
2) Break open an Etch-A-Sketch, the stuff inside is pure aluminum powder.
3) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered aluminum that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
4) Get a grinder, and something made of aluminum. Good ideas are soda cans, bike frames, and lacrosse sticks. Start grinding the aluminum and collect the sparks in a container.
5) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Obtaining the Iron Oxide (Rust)
1) Take some steel wool then put it in a jar and then cover it wool with water. Use a magnet to make sure the steel wool doesnt float during the reaction process. Next, put in 5 tablespoons of regular bleach into the water and 5 tablespoons of regular vinager. Wait a day or so and then filter the brown paste with a coffee filter. Leave it out to dry overnight.
2) Go to a paint store, they usually have powdered iron oxide that people use to mix into paints to give it pigment.
3) Connect wires to a direct current (9-volt battery), strip both ends and put them into a saltwater solution. Let them sit for five minutes. One of them will start bubbling more than the other. This is the POSITIVE(+) wire. Put a nail tied to the positive wire into the jar. Now put the negative wire in the other end. Now let it sit overnight and in the morning scrape the rust off of the nail & repeat until you have a bunch of rust on the bottom of the glass. Let it dry out, and crush it into a powder.
4) Search eBay, they sell it for pretty cheap.

Mixing the Stuff
*** removed *** to protect the idiot TSA from embarrassing themselves when they let it through!!!

edit on 11/11/2010 by theregonnakillme because: change title

edit on 11/11/2010 by theregonnakillme because: dont want to get arrested and bu** f*ngered by the TSA

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
its really easy to get things by the TSA. i fly all the time and is a joke

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

A girl i knew recently flew to the Caribbean with the equivalent of a 6 inch blade 1 inch deep. It was actually a book mark made like a 6inch ruler and a sharp edge. Basically a six inch knife!!!!! she had the book in her hand and placed it in the plastic tray. the TSA people didn't say a thing to her. She didn't even think of it until I asked how she got it through the scans. She went home landing in Houston and then caught another flight to Seattle, again nothing LOL these idiots are a joke and a waste of OUR money

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

While you might be correct about some of those details .... do you think it's wise to blurt them out like this?

I mean, I have to try to watch what I say, because I know of many ways too...probably more than you, since I flew the darned things!!!

BUT, I'm not going onto a public BB and spitting out ideas...it's bad enough the bad guys think them up on their own.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by theregonnakillme

While you might be correct about some of those details .... do you think it's wise to blurt them out like this?

I mean, I have to try to watch what I say, because I know of many ways too...probably more than you, since I flew the darned things!!!

BUT, I'm not going onto a public BB and spitting out ideas...it's bad enough the bad guys think them up on their own.

Thats my entire point, it is the government sponsored terrorists doing this and NOT wannabe terrorists. the info is there and telling us we are all DOOMED if we do not have TSA Nazis sticking their hands up a child's skirt is total BS.

If the public just considered how easy it really is, then they would realise what BS the security is and the government using DHS as an excuse to take our freedoms away becomes a total farce as even with the huge reduction in our freedoms it is still EASY to take down a plane!!!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

As to not posted thoughts on a public forum, we all still live in a free world unless you are giving in to the NWO and new Nazis white house.

Let us not forget that there are hundreds of books written by people such as Tom Clancy that have even give every details concepts for flying planes into congress, it is actually how John Ryan became president if i remember correctly!

The info i posted has been readily available on the internet for years all you have to do is google thermite and the website i got the info comes up first page. If the DHS says what i posted is a threat to national security they are bigger morons that we already think they are.

Right now the biggest threat to American national security is the FEDS QEII which will no doubt result in WWIII

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
You know, getting on a plane and then building a bomb to kill yourself may be just a bit harder then writing about it on the internet. If you do not think so, go ahead and give it a shot.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
You know, getting on a plane and then building a bomb to kill yourself may be just a bit harder then writing about it on the internet. If you do not think so, go ahead and give it a shot.

????? WHAT????

On my radio show we only promote the Gandhi style of revolution which is NO VIOLENCE EVER! you do not need ANY violence to take back a country, the people simply have to walk out onto the streets in front of their own homes will do and sit in the street, taking turns to go inside to eat sleep etc and the country will be back in the hands of the people within a fortnight!

new topics

top topics

join