It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by Yissachar1

Are you trying to threaten the Muslims in your country?

They have every right to protest against the occupation of Afghanistan, hence they are as much of citizen as you are. Do you think you are superior to them?

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

Don't try to act tough around your supporters, or on the Internet, and warn people, you might end up like the leader of Australian racist who started the riots, then bounty was set on his family and his head, I think 5000 dollars. You shouldn't forget, that some people would kill for even lesser amount of money.

Just telling you to not start something you can't finish

This, now you didn't directly threaten them but you alluded to it by stating that they "might end up getting a bounty on their head". It would be the same thing as me saying "Well, you might end up being tortured in Guantanamo bay for being a Muslim and disgracing this country/government"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

I saw the OP's anger in the first page and adviced him to not do anything irrational that he might regret.

That is not threatening, that is giving advice to an angry person, who would think the same once cooled down.

I give my self that same advice, I tell my self oozyism, don't do anything stupid, or you might have a bounty on your head, just like that racist dude in Australia

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by oozyism

I think it is very disgusting that you would resort to threatening one of the posters here with your comment. Yes, I also think it's terrible that people would want to lynch moderate Muslims for this unfortunate event, but still nobody threatened you personally so it was uncalled for.

I didn't threaten anyone.

Quote where I threaten anyone.

Anger blinds judgement.

Really

Don't try to act tough around your supporters, or on the Internet, and warn people, you might end up like the leader of Australian racist who started the riots, then bounty was set on his family and his head, I think 5000 dollars. You shouldn't forget, that some people would kill for even lesser amount of money

Sounds like a veiled threat to me.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I saw this on an update in facebook, As soon as i saw it i googled and read the full story. I was sick to the stomach but tried to control my anger. If the soldiers who have died for this country in every war would have been able to see what they were dieing for do you think they would have bothered? I seriously don't i was once thinking of joining the army and doing my country proud but for what? for this? I'd rather stay and fight in my own country than someone elses. British soldiers burn in hell? How stupid. Muslims in Britain need to go, Any god who tells you to kill is not a god. Christians say "I will die for my faith" Muslims say "YOU will die for my faith" that alone should be enough.

Sorry for anyone i offended, I'm not racist at all i just believe in the country i was born should be defended and not raped.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Read what you wrote mate, it looks like you are gonna do something stupid through your anger:

Today at work we had two minuets silence which was ignored by the muslims but not the Sikhs, Hindu's or anyone else.

I had words with them afterwards to which they feigned ignorance.

That alone pissed me off.

Then come home and read this!

I will not be responsable for my actions to this scum anymore.

I'm just giving you advice, don't do anything stupid, or you might regret it later on behind bars, or just like that Australian dude, might end up in a messed up situation.

I guess if your mom gives you an advice to not walk over that bridge, it is dangerous, your paranoia will translate, don't walk over that bridge or I will push you down.

This is going too off topic, if you wanna talk about the topic, go ahead..

I have laid down my point of view.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

It seems like now you are trying to act all innocent once you realized that you went to far. You are not fooling anyone and you know very well that that was a very poorly concealed threat.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   

reply to post by q_ball

Emotions blinds judgement..
MSM has infiltrated through ATS, it was deemed to happen.
They are the ones who use emotions to blind us..

I agree with you, but this is the last place to vent this.

Whole board is full of retards thinking a few hundred radicals with megaphones are going to turn into an army that will destroy Europe, and that somehow Islam has any redeeming quality separate from domestic Christianity in 2nd and 3rd world nations as well.

In b4 something about the jews.

PS:- I pay respect to the British soldiers who smuggled heroin from Afghanistan only atleast they did something useful lol.
British soldiers ‘smuggle heroin from Afghanistan’

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If anyone wants there web site pretty easy to find, if you want to see how they did and please use it for research only.

In the video it shows young Islamic men they are just been brainwashed by there mosques, on there website they are calling for Jihad of course they don't say it by words but rather by using there page logo.

It seems there group MACrusaders has 11 videos promoting hatred.

This the same group reasonable for the clash with EDL and there loose end of confronting the pope in the uk.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

something for you

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prince Of Darkness

reply to post by q_ball

Emotions blinds judgement..
MSM has infiltrated through ATS, it was deemed to happen.
They are the ones who use emotions to blind us..

I agree with you, but this is the last place to vent this.

Whole board is full of retards thinking a few hundred radicals with megaphones are going to turn into an army that will destroy Europe, and that somehow Islam has any redeeming quality separate from domestic Christianity in 2nd and 3rd world nations as well.

In b4 something about the jews.

PS:- I pay respect to the British soldiers who smuggled heroin from Afghanistan only atleast they did something useful lol.
British soldiers ‘smuggle heroin from

Afghanistan’

Sorry to say this its already happening in Europe, islam is taking over i dare you to go in pairs this Christmas and you will see it has changed alot same goes for other countries.

edit on 12-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

No, but there are also a lot of retards on here who think "Islam is a religion of peace" and that the "Jews are to blame for everything".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks

Message recieved

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

They just don't realize that different Muslims also have different opinions.

My uncle and his wife + 2 kids live in London, when I hear the OP talk through his anger, it makes me worry, what if there is reprisal against Muslims, and therefore random Musilms are targetted due to anger, because undoubtedly anger blinds judgement.

I don't want to see that, everyone needs to cool down and realize that different opinions will always exist.

They need to realize that there are racist white Brits, but that don't represent all Brits

I can go on, but what is the point

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by rakkasansct

Today at work we had two minuets silence which was ignored by the muslims but not the Sikhs, Hindu's or anyone else.

I had words with them afterwards to which they feigned ignorance.

That alone pissed me off.

Then come home and read this!

I will not be responsable for my actions to this scum anymore.

The silly thing is Muslims died in great numbers, as did Sikhs and Hindus during both wars fighting for the Allies in all major 20th century conflicts.

These peoples descendents died and they have no time to give them two minutes of thought and respect!

I swear that one day we will see a Bosnia type situation happening in Britain one day

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   

No, but there are also a lot of retards on here who think "Islam is a religion of peace" and that the "Jews are to blame for everything".

Agree with you completely...it is not similarly like Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism etc etcc are not religion of peace but have become tools today in the hands of cunning manipulating evil opportunist (for eg. Jewish Internet Defense Force etc.) and people in power to spread violence and hatred. I also agree with you Jews are not to be blamed for everything, they did not had any hand in Haiti earthquake or hurricane Katrina. Those who blame Jews for these two modern era tragedies are surely retards,
edit on 12-11-2010 by Prince Of Darkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The problem is that these so called "moderate" Muslims are silent far too often, where as one would expect that a lot of them would come out and openly denounce the actions of the "extremists" who give them such a bad rep. To me this lack of openly denouncing these acts just means that they covertly agree with it but don't want to be seen as "extremists" themselves by the outside or maybe they are too afraid to speak out against it since these "extremists" would place a fatwa on their heads just like they did to Salman Rushdie for writing The Satanic Verses.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Exactly, like I said i have been lurking on this site for about a year now and I am completely tired of seeing the same thing over and over again, "It's all the Jews fault" or the "Jews control all the banks". What people forget to realize is that the Elites are not entirely made up of Jews but also Christians, Hindus, and even Muslims (I am thinking about the Saudi royal family here).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Steam

No way Steam, that read as a concern, for a poster who was angry and focusing it on a specific cut of the cultural pie, a piece which happens to be known for its militant measures. He cites the case of an Australian leader who began a similar movement against them, based on racism, and pointed out the poor result. I read no veiled threats in that whatsoever, partially helped by having read Oozyism's threads before. In short, he speculated at a conceived activity, and it's probable outcome. I think it's safe to say that he meant no harm.

I was actually scratching my head over Mr-Lizards replies here, until you returned with this "proof of his threat".

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   

and for a big smile, see this one!

i gotta remember to play this when i work! the really cool part is the credits.
the guy (Daniel) did everything. lol

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

(I am thinking about the Saudi royal family here).

You are absolutely correct...read my take on Saudi's here..I hope you enjoy it.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join