It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

So then it will be ok for me and my army buds to go to an islamic cemetary, burn a few korans over the graves, then take a piss over the headstones?
Thats what they did to us today.

As for your bounty comment.

Bring it on

You gonna put a fatwa in me?

Many have REALY tried! Even to my kids. I have been at war most my adult life, the last thing in this world im scared of is a few goatherding dung eaters.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

How about you read my post where it actually takes in to consideration the WWars.

zzz

Explain to me again, what is the purpose of this moment of silence?

If it is for those who fought for freedom/I prove it was BS, it was never about freedom, it was about greed and power.

As I put it in a simple manner so the readers can undertand:

Winners of Wars Write History

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by oozyism

So then it will be ok for me and my army buds to go to an islamic cemetary, burn a few korans over the graves, then take a piss over the headstones?
Thats what they did to us today.

This not about insulting, this is about reality, you need to wake up.

As for your bounty comment.

Bring it on

You gonna put a fatwa in me?

Many have REALY tried! Even to my kids. I have been at war most my adult life, the last thing in this world im scared of is a few goatherding dung eaters.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

Really

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Your all just...so so stu..silly?

On one end we have some paranoid people thinking little jessica will be forced to wear a viel in school?

Name one western country this has EVER happened? Seriously man? come on...give me a break! Not all muslim women even wear veils.

On the other hand we have some idiot defending or trying to defend the action of a few radicals who dont stand for all muslims and in return is making himself and others look so much worse.

I lost interest long ago..

This is what ATS has become over the last year, just trolls fighting each other over ideals and extreme paranoia from both ends! Bring back old ats, when people spoke and discussed issues..
:

Why cant we be friends **que song from end of lethal weapon 4**
edit on 11-11-2010 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

I have been lurking on ATS for about a year now but I have finally decided to join

So back on topic now. Let me get this straight, these extremist Muslims burn flags and embassies down chanting hate and "death to the infidel!" when someone draws a cartoon of their prophet or just even considers to burn their Quran and people still defend this saying that it's understandable. But when someone starts criticizing their childish and barbaric behavior they are labeled as racists and islamophobics. Where is the common sense in all of this

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Tell me Ooz, what you know of the riots that happened here in Australia. And whatever you tell me, I will tell you that you are WRONG!!!! Why? Because I saw them happen first hand. I wasn't involved, but I have lived in the area my whole life. And so has my family. And I can tell you now, whatever you THINK you know of the riots, will be way off the mark.

And to be honest, I applaud your family for fighting the Russians. I am really honest about that. Your family and friends did what they had to do to defend their honour, their land, and their country. Sure, the money and weapons from the US would have helped out a fair bit, but it was on the back of hard work that the Russians were defeated. I have read alot into what happened during that war, and it was pretty disgraceful how the Americans acted, but that's just how they are.

And to be honest, I can respect YOUR families contribution towards the war in Afghanistan, so how bout you throw a little respect OUR way???? I have had at least 1 family member fight in every major war of the 20th Century, and even my old man who went to Vietnam has said on numerous occasions how fubar the war in Afghanistan and Iraq is. But the simple fact is, if an old, retired soldier who happens to live in the West can agree with your point of view, how bout you show some freaking respect for what THEY had to go through?????

Now can you understand WHY the Aussies, Kiwi's, British, Yanks, Canadians, Indians, Polish, Dutch, etcetera etcetera get so frigging pissed off when things like this happen???? Sure, the anger will subside, but the lack of bloody simple respect is still there........

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Emotions blinds judgement..

MSM has infiltrated through ATS, it was deemed to happen.

They are the ones who use emotions to blind us..

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I think it is very disgusting that you would resort to threatening one of the posters here with your comment. Yes, I also think it's terrible that people would want to lynch moderate Muslims for this unfortunate event, but still nobody threatened you personally so it was uncalled for.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Respect?

I respect those who fought in the wars, I respect for what they went through, but if you are gonna make it political and say they fought for freedom.. blablabla.. Don't, because even soldiers themselves know they are tools of war, just like a nuke. In that sense I also respect the soldiers who fought against the allies, they were humans too, they were also tools of war, and most of them also went through what they did, because they had no other options.

Show some understand from all sides.

They can't say no once they fall in Satan's trap.

And I respect you for respecting my families sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Your posts havent proven anything other than you have the same opinion 50 times in a row. You know nothing about Armistice Day because you dont want to. You stated yourself its for a culture you want no part of. If you want no part of it why are you arguing on here with members that hold this day in deep regard? Why are you trying to convince them that their sacred day is meaningless? That thier respectful silence to the fallen is wasted time? You seem to have one goal and that is to usurp our day of respect. You said that soldiers dont have a choice. I did. I joined the US Marines on my own accord. Nobody made me do it. If I had any parents, they would have told me not to join, but I would have anyway. If I had to serve during war then so be it. And I did. Your not going to change anyone's opinion about this day, only make them more sure of what this day means with your nonsensical argument.

link   

Originally posted by Steam
reply to post by oozyism

I think it is very disgusting that you would resort to threatening one of the posters here with your comment. Yes, I also think it's terrible that people would want to lynch moderate Muslims for this unfortunate event, but still nobody threatened you personally so it was uncalled for.

I didn't threaten anyone.

Quote where I threaten anyone.

Anger blinds judgement.

link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yup, those idiots burning the poppy and shouting hateful things looked pretty emotional. Thanks for proving our point. Goodnight.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Armistice Day is about remembering all the troops who fought and died in wars. If those people had not done so people like Hitler would have come to rule the world. Had that come to pass so many freedoms would have been lost, includeing freedom of relgion, and in all likelyhood the Muslim relgion would have been wiped from the face of the earth along, with the jewish faith and many others.

We in the UK welcome all faiths and races to our country and I have never had a problem with any of them Jewish, Budhist, Hindu, etc. However when a religion comes here and practices subversive and seditios act against our people, our culture and our state something needs to be done. Our armed forces exist to protect against such acts and it is about time they started doing something about it. We do not do this however out of fear of being seen as politically incorrect.

Muslims cry fowl against even the most remote thing that offends them and demand respect all the time, however they refuse to show any in return, they refuse to show respect to our people, our culture and our laws. If a similar act had happend with a burning of the Qur'an there would be a massive outcry against it. However we will not fall that low, we will not give into such hatred, we are better than that. These subversive and seditios forces in out country however must be removed and it is about damn time it started happening.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

edit on 11-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

Right on, well said. But I have a feeling your point will be totally missed.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
reply to post by q_ball

Emotions blinds judgement..

MSM has infiltrated through ATS, it was deemed to happen.

They are the ones who use emotions to blind us..

Just means there are idiots on both sides and you are not helping. Seriously OP and you need a kit-kat.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3finjo
reply to post by oozyism

Yup, those idiots burning the poppy and shouting hateful things looked pretty emotional. Thanks for proving our point. Goodnight.

I have to admit to being extremely angry at the moment.
Understatement.

May their god help them

Is he threatening the protestors?

I hope this person doesn't do anything crazy, that he might regret. Afterall, anger make you blind.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

Well I haven't had a sigi for a while, that would help.

Gonna go out side for one

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by rakkasansct

Today at work we had two minuets silence which was ignored by the muslims but not the Sikhs, Hindu's or anyone else.

I had words with them afterwards to which they feigned ignorance.

That alone pissed me off.

Then come home and read this!

I will not be responsable for my actions to this scum anymore.

As a Canadian I am outraged as well

The problem is in canada the government welcomes them with open arms and the Muslims are seeking to built the largest center in Toronto approved by David miller.

Its only matter of time when they will start burning in Canada to, people will be outraged.

Good thread op.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shinji
Muslims cry fowl against even the most remote thing that offends them and demand respect all the time, however they refuse to show any in return, they refuse to show respect to our people, our culture and our laws. If a similar act had happend with a burning of the Qur'an there would be a massive outcry against it. However we will not fall that low, we will not give into such hatred, we are better than that. These subversive and seditios forces in out country however must be removed and it is about damn time it started happening.

i would like to make a small correction here: "some muslims". not "muslims" in general. "some." this is how the world operates: the most successfully aggressive, rise to the top of whatever paradigm you care to mention, be it religious or atheistic, government, or some other social order. the people under them may or may not support them to varying degrees. to suggest all agree, is wrong. however you also should consider that it's supposedly fine if i call my brother a lazy bum, but don't let me catch you calling him that....cause he's my brother. now i know everyone here already realizes this aspect of human nature. let us not be surprised when we see examples of it in others.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join