It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by jmdewey60

You understand wrong. And what is your experience or knowledge base of live in the UK. Little Britain?

It's not too hard to figure out, like watch the movie Braveheart where the king would give land to people to be loyal. Where did the land come from to be given out? From other people who the Crown would deem as being disloyal. Under the feudal system the land ultimately belonged to the Crown and since William the Conqueror, they made good use of the concept to where big estates developed as rewards for fealty, and they exist to this day.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

Getting mad at these uninformed, cave dwellers is akin to getting angry at a child for peeing the bed...they just don't know better and don't have a fully functioning brain yet.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Why do ANY of us let these low lifes Into our Countrys? The ones doing this stuff should be Identified and IMMEDIANTLY forced from any country, back to their beloved lands lol.

If we moved to their country - you would follow their rules OR NOT even bother. They are users - they want to suck what they can off each country - whilst hating it and wishing the people who welcomed them In dead ( all with the other hand out for the handouts of those they hate so much ).

Time to end this # - and If our govts WONT - time the people of the Countrys take them all over.

When our Govts are no longer representing the Interests of their people - but still want to be paid high from us to do It - time to run them all out - WORLD WIDE!!!!

Is your Country representing the majority of your peoples feelings and best Interest? As doesnt sound like It - and nor Is Australias Govt!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

did u know that the government relys on a muslims vote more than a brits? what does that tell u? they are allowed to get away with it and the government allows it because they need thier votes in parliament!

islamizationwatch.blogspot.com...
edit on 11-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: add a link

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Im pretty sure that isnt true.

I wouldnt condone what this minority of people who happen to be muslim have done, but by getting angry over is playing right into their hands, if everyone ignores things like this they soon stop happening.
atleast it didnt stop half the uk spending a pound on a poppy and acting like they care for one day in the year.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormflower007

When our Govts are no longer representing the Interests of their people - but still want to be paid high from us to do It - time to run them all out - WORLD WIDE!!!!
Don't be too surprised if the banks don't bother opening tomorrow, or your internet does not work. It may be a little too late and they are coming to take people off to the death camps. Guess who they are going to have running the camps. You're looking at them.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

lol ignore them and they will go away? oh my goodness that has to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.

and you dont think thats true? did u read the link?!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Are you trying to threaten the Muslims in your country?

They have every right to protest against the occupation of Afghanistan, hence they are as much of citizen as you are. Do you think you are superior to them?

A moment of silence for all the dead Jihadists

Don't try to act tough around your supporters, or on the Internet, and warn people, you might end up like the leader of Australian racist who started the riots, then bounty was set on his family and his head, I think 5000 dollars. You shouldn't forget, that some people would kill for even lesser amount of money.

Just telling you to not start something you can't finish

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy what are your opinions on these extremists who have effectively tried to piss on the honour of hundreds of thousands of multi-national people who died defending their countries?

Do you defend their actions, or are you with the decent muslims who are sickened by it?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This protest initially annoyed me, but then I thought about how utterly meaningless it was & how pathetic the shower of sh1te was that was present. You know, the usual suspects (all 6 of them)... grubby looking nobodies, with their faces covered like women, stamping in a puddle of their own piss & making lots of noise.

Really quite laughable.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by oozyism

Hey oozy what are your opinions on these extremists who have effectively tried to piss on the honour of hundreds of thousands of multi-national people who died defending their countries?

Do you defend their actions, or are you with the decent muslims who are sickened by it?

My opinion regarding Afghan war? Do you really want to know my opinion on Afghan war?

I believe there shouldn't be an Afghan war.

I believe British soldiers are being slaughtered because they are in Afghanistan for a BS cause. The politicians should be threatened for sending them there in the first place, not those who are protesting.

They didn't die defending Britain, they died because Britain followed the US in to Afghanistan, they died for money, for power, for greed... They died for the corporations, the banks.. They didn't die for you, they were blind, and they were deceived.

Don't ever tell me they died defending anyone, that is a sick lie which is an insult to the hundreds of thousands of people who have been killed through these two wars. It is an insult to those soldiers serving right now, and the insurgents fighting them right now, and their families. You want them to keep fighting and keep dying for no reason.

Sorry mate, the whole world haven't been brainwashed.

Most of us woke up.

Enjoy your dreams.

oz

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

*snip*, i didn't mention the Afgan war.

I mentioned the fact that muslim extremists broke the 2 minute silence by using this mark of respect as a platform for the same thing you are piping on about. They insulted all of the UK.

*snip*

Go and educate yourself on what those poppies symbolically stand for. They are a mark of respect for every muslim, christian, sikh, hindu and jew who died protecting the world from extremism. A symbol of peace, bravery and sacrifice...

and those foul extremists just stood on the wrong toes.

Enjoy your fake grasp of reality.

edit on 11-11-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2010 by gallopinghordes because: to remove insulting remarks

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

peace, bravery and sacrifice...

Na, sorry, not everyone believes that..

Those who don't believe that, they will protest. Live with it.

Much of the world sees them as terrorists, at least the parts of the world where US propaganda hasn't reached

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Mate, your idiocy is obscene.

Are you seriously siding with the extremists here?

If so... I have no more respect for you. You are no longer a respected foe. You are simply scum.

You insult my country, you insult our lifestyle, you insult our women, our choices, our ways of life and now you insult our dead?

Shame on you. You are not a true muslim, you are a blind extremist with pathetic ideologies.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
reply to post by oozyism

Mate, your idiocy is obscene.

Are you seriously siding with the extremists here?

If so... I have no more respect for you. You are no longer a respected foe. You are simply scum.

You insult my country, you insult our lifestyle, you insult our women, our choices, our ways of life and now you insult our dead?

Shame on you. You are not a true muslim, you are a blind extremist with pathetic ideologies.

Who are you to decide who a terrorist is?

Bombing the poorest country in the world is not terrorism?

As I said before, much of the world sees them terrorists.

And when did I side with terrorists, don't embarrass yourself.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

You do realize this day dates back to 1918 right? It's about a a lot more than Afghanistan; your (and those who protest the current conflicts) obsessiveness and one-track mind shows ignorance and lack of historical knowledge; never a pretty thing, but it shines today, in many ways.

11th hour of the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918

Look it up...
edit on 11-11-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

What's your opinion on today's events?

Do you not think it is disrespectful to the millions of fallen people who died defending our countries from the Nazis?

Or do you secretly gloat at the thought of dead British and Indian and European and American service men who died in wars long before the Iraq / Afghan wars?

Do you think it's right to disrupt such peaceful events with hatred? Do you not think it was disrespectful that these fake muslims have endangered every muslim life in the UK?

Have you seen the hatred developing as a result of these people? If you choose to side with these disruptive Islamic scumbags, and choose to mock our dead, then you have proved that you are a troll here Oozy.

No more will i show you any respect when i debate with you.

Have you ever heard me mocking the fallen Afghans or Iraqi's? No.... You haven't.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by oozyism

You do realize this day dates back to 1918 right? It's about a a lot more than Afghanistan; your (and those who protest the current conflicts) obsessiveness and one-track mind shows ignorance and lack of historical knowledge; never a pretty thing, but it shines today, in many ways.

Look it up...

Thankyou for educating him. But i think his blind hatred overrides any desire to absorb rationality or indeed intelligence into his posts.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
reply to post by oozyism

Look it up...

No one should hold a momment of silent for tools of war.

Don't please don't, I don't think you can even comprehend what I'm talking about.

This is about every war the politicians sent people's kids to.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I know what it's about Ooz...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join