It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
And can you imagine the outcry if someone burnt The Qur'an?

Can we expect the police to act against those burned the poppy under Racial and Religious Hatred Act 2006. An Act to make provision about offences involving stirring up hatred against persons on racial or religious grounds?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

more than understood, sorry for the miscommunication.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
reply to post by jonny2410

I will only believe that the people will do something when i am stood amongst them outside of a burning mosque.

Until then my friend it is only a fantasy. It is a matter of time before some of our more left wing citizens come along and defend the moslem actions- as they always do.

I am sure we will all be branded hate mongers and racists by our own brothers and sisters. everyone will finally realise when it is too late and these animals rule the country.

When this happens I will be on the street tooled up

Its too late for all that.

They have shot themselves in the foot today.

They have blown their feet right off.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I really hope so, it is about time mate. Something HAS to be done

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
How selfish of these extremists, I feel sorry for the rest of the Islamic community who will face the backlash for this. What a bunch of ignorant morons. Those who fall protecting what they believe is right need to be respected, regardless if your opinion differs. Sigh

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The line has been crossed for me.

We can not display the Ten Commandments in public places or pray at foot ball games.

But the radical Muslims can do anything they want and even have a head Muslim Cleric declare that is is OK to kill Americans.

We are at war in our own country as is England.

Call me racist if you wish. I will stand and die for my country. I will never bow to the Muslims.

Any that think the Muslims do not want to rule the world are just blind or afraid to admit that Muslims hate Americans.

I can't play nice any longer.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
One thing the english take dissing ww2 vets very hard. Ask germans who do not care about the war, and wonder why england keeps bringing it up in footie games.

For the english you have to be careful you do not write threatening stuff on teh net. You may feel heated and thats your choice, but on teh net is a record of what you write remember.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
How selfish of these extremists, I feel sorry for the rest of the Islamic community who will face the backlash for this. What a bunch of ignorant morons. Those who fall protecting what they believe is right need to be respected, regardless if your opinion differs. Sigh

I feel sorry for them too

Maybe they should speak louder or stop the crap that gets spouted at mosques.

Not happening

The moderates do nothing and say just enough,

That aint enough.

You reap what you "allow" to be sowed.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Thanks mate.

Not the first time an Irish dude has reigned me in.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Andy you are absolutely right about stating your feelings on the net.
I would highly advise young people to be very careful.

It's too late for me to change my spots.
My record with the FBI started in 1963.

My history as a radical revolutionist is long.

I love my country and will fight until my lips can speak no more.

A very important thing we can all do now is try to influence the young people and instill in them pride and love of their country.

Freedom isn't free and doesn't come without a fight.

WE must fight the good fight or die trying.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Do you appreciate the Hamas soldiers who kill your "innocent" Israeli brethren??

Why the hell should Muslims be grateful that NATO troops are killing literally hundreds and thousands their INNOCENT BROTHERS AND SISTERS (we are all brothers and sisters in Islam).

Eff those who kill my bretheren. Why should I thank them for doing so in cold blood?

Why are we even in Afghanistan? Last time I checked, it was supposedly al Qaeda that was responsibility for 9/11 *(emphasis on supposedly), but last time I checked, it was the TALIBAN that we're at war with in afghanistan, and thats why we went there to take them out of power.

Biggest slight of hand trick in history, worse than Iraq, because everyone REALIZED Iraq was a lie.. Nobody realizes how Afghanistan is a lie too. That's how dumb ya'll are.

Ok, you're right.... Let me take time to say... Thank you American soldiers... For killing litterally hundreds and thousands or my innocent brothers and sisters around the world in cold blood, and pumping their cities full of radioactive depleted uranium so that my future brother children can be miscarried or born with deformities, for no apparent reason at all, because this war has only created MORE "terrorism" (IE, anybody who doesn't agree with total NATO domination of every country, and no national sovereignty). Without you soldiers doing the dirty work, who would save the world from the brown filth? [/sarcasm]

Are you guys really serious? You expect Muslims to thank you guys for killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people and dominating entire countries, while not respecting national sovereignty, humanitarian war treaties, or the local people in any way shape or form?

Are you effing serious?

You say that you will die fighting for YOUR country. But when THOSE people (the brown ones) say that exact same thing, you call them terrorists.

Well, they consider themselves patriots with national pride. Is it so bad for them to want their own damn country with their own damn laws?

I thought thats why we INVENTED COUNTRIES. Or are you rooting for the NWO along with your NATO buddies, so they can all dominate the world forever?

If you are, all I can do is laugh at you, because you done lost your damn mind.
edit on 11-11-2010 by FalselyFlagged because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame

Andy you are absolutely right about stating your feelings on the net.
I would highly advise young people to be very careful.

It's too late for me to change my spots.
My record with the FBI started in 1963.

My history as a radical revolutionist is long.

I love my country and will fight until my lips can speak no more.

A very important thing we can all do now is try to influence the young people and instill in them pride and love of their country.

Freedom isn't free and doesn't come without a fight.

WE must fight the good fight or die trying.

Agreed

Second

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
It could be that they are angry about Anglo/American corporatist forces spreading depleted uranium all over their land killing everyone from leukemia for the sake of stealing oil and turning poppies into heroin to sell in Russia and the US.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Soldiers have no say in who they fight and are politically neautral.

They do their job period.

If they were tasked to defend you they would do it to their own death.

I agree its wrong. I agree the governments should be bought to account. But if you think that its ok to diss those killed for our freedom.. Our brothers and sisters.. Then you have crossed the line.

That will demand a price.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
It is pretty appalling, in fact it's utterly disgraceful.

But talking about violence and lynching them, just makes you as bad as them.

These strange people aren't the voice of the islamic population of Britain and I'm quite sure the vast majority of muslims would find their actions unacceptable.

However I understand that these protesters were incredibly angry and well to be honest I can't blame them.

I'm against the war in Afghanistan and if people want to remember the fallen in war and how horrible and wasteful it is, then it kind of defeats the object when they're supporting an ongoing war.

edit on 11/11/10 by Kram09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

You need to be careful about how you write stuff, as it can be seen as threatening, no matter how heated you are.

The world today many people in police and gov, do not see as jokes what you may mean.

The world today has a lot of people who don't even care about the police and gov knowing what they say.

Do not underestimate the man on the street!

This is crossing the line.
The 3 governing party's have been silent partners in mass immigration since the 1960s.
This was agreed in secret after WW2 as part of the goal of weaking 1st world nations to 2nd and 3rd world nation status.
If I'd said this in the 1980s, 1990s or even early 2000s I'd of been laughed at. I should know, I laughed at people who mentioned it.
I laugh no more and neither should any other person now!

link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

These "protesters" are not in there country living in DU sand wastes
There are in a western nation. They need to have respect for that nations language, culture, and traditions. If I lived in an Arabic or South American nation. I would speak in there native tongue, and respect there damn country. But I guess thats too much too ask of muslims. We are all suppossed to be sensitive to the religion of peace, I forgot.
While they can do and act however they want.:
edit on 11-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: (no reason given)

link   

nice thread. just a reminder to any head-in-the-sand types that try to mess with you. remember that....

the ONLY difference between this group

and this group

is that the first group is about 30 people and the second numbers in the millions.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Its just that i too have this gov watch list rubbish on me, and i think peopel may be naive and put stuff on net in heat of the moment that they regret later.

These gov people may not take these things as sarcasm or jokes.

It is quite actually a good thread, and it is ok to see a heated debate sometimes on the net as long as guys, leave it at passive debate. As you will get attention if you start asking for violence, and stating people should organise violence. Say what you want but if i was you leave violence out of your writings, as this is what the gov watches for most.

As long as you are not trying to start violence or getting people to be violent the gov sees it as a joke.

Remember people do not advocate violence, and i am sure the mods here will too say this, as this is what gets the gov watching, and they do not see it as a joke.

edit on 11/11/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join