It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Poppy-burning Muslim protesters mar Armistice Day mar Armistice Day commemorations as millions fall silent to remember silent to remember war dead

www.dailymail.co.uk< br />

Islamic protesters sparked fury today after they burned a model of a poppy and deliberately broke the silence at Armistice Day commemorations in central London As millions of Britons fell silent to remember those who have died in war, members of a group called Muslims Against Crusades clashed with police during an 'emergency demonstration' in Kensington, west London As the clock struck 11am, the Islamic protesters burned a model of a poppy and chanted 'British soldiers burn in hell'
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
To the government.

Get this scum out of our country or we will. They have proven their loyalties.

There is free speech won by those they wish damnation too, and there is stepping over the line

This went miles over the line.

Gypsies warning.

They have no concept that this behaviour will go un punished or have no effect on them because of the bubble they build around themselves and the ptb allowing it along with the tollerance of us English..

Big mistake on their part

Very big

No joke

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

those mother_________.

im Canadian, Im OUTRAGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do they not realize the state of their homelands had we not stopped them.

EVERYTHING WE DO WE DO CAUSE OTHERS DID.

someone should DO something to these protesters.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

That is some messed up junk. Guess there trying to be like the baptist church that protests military funerals over here. Wish I was one of the police clashing with the "protestors". Wonder if there will be any condemnation from your government?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
And those who don't like the Mail The Telegraph
edit on 11/11/2010 by BarmyBilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
In the picture in the article did you see the muslim with long beard and fatigues? There is a sect of Islam that is called wahabbi. (sp?) Our interperters said Bin laden was one, as were most of the terrorists. The average Iraqi would get angry over being referred to as one. They all had long beards like that. Just food for thought on these "protesters"

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

i wonder how German protesters burning Tea would fair in England during WWII??

other than this being much more offensive whats the difference?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

I have to admit to being extremely angry at the moment.
Understatement.

May their god help them

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Today at work we had two minuets silence which was ignored by the muslims but not the Sikhs, Hindu's or anyone else.

I had words with them afterwards to which they feigned ignorance.

That alone pissed me off.

Then come home and read this!

I will not be responsable for my actions to this scum anymore.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ive seen lots of articles of these guys protesting and it makes me mad everytime.
they burned a poppy, on Nov 11th and im beside myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for you Americans today is our rememberance day, like your veterans day)
im sorry but im 25 when i was a kid if you even saw a poppy on the ground it was your duty to retrieve it and show it the respecte it deserves, obviously this isnt about a flower its about what it represents and the men and women it symbolizes.
in the old day one could demand a duel for insulting ones wifes dinner, where have our morals gone?
id gladly spend a week in jail with a broken hand to get at these people.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Today at work we had two minuets silence which was ignored by the muslims but not the Sikhs, Hindu's or anyone else.

I had words with them afterwards to which they feigned ignorance.

That alone pissed me off.

Then come home and read this!

I will not be responsable for my actions to this scum anymore.

Welcome to the ranks of the average fed up English citizen brother.

Be prepared to be called racist and ignorant because you are against this sort of thing.

I second everything you say, it is absolutley disgusting. To be quite frank i am suprised that there aren't riots and mobs lynching these scum. I would love to have it with them.

They prove time and time again, they have had chance after chance to intergrate yet they refuse.The only answer is to remove every single one of them.
edit on 11-11-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The police shouldn't have kept the Muslims and the EDL separate they should have let them go at it. Angry English people versus Extremist Muslim people. The English would beat them into the dirt where they rightfully belong!!

Nasty little cockroaches those Islamic Extremists are. This is extremely insulting to these war heroes, they have fought for their country to return home and hear people chanting that they will go to hell and other trash.

So the invasion has succeeded now they have moved into subversion mode where they will seize control of society, this is the turning point where either you retake your country or they will take it from you. With Muhammad being the most common boys name in England/Wales now you don't have much time left.

All the Britain’s who wish to retain their culture must either join the EDL or fight the same fight they are. No compromise, no backing down. This must be a revolt, an uprising. They have proven where their allegiance stands it is most definitely not with Great Britain.

Destroy them before the new name of your country is United Kingdom of Allah. And your children are forced to chant 'Allahu Akbar' in your state funded Mosque's!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

reading your post 3 years ago would have made me appalled, 2 months ago id say mann little extreme but agree with the anger, today

i see you blokes fightin over football matches constantly, how has noone had it out with these vile excuse for men.

in the past year havent people been arrested and publicly shunned for urinating on war monuments?
how is this less offensive? ohhhhh right they arent white.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Hack28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Post removed because im too angry

edit on 11-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I have no interest in muslim stuff, but i would say. Anyone on earth that has killed or tortured people, should never be wearing a poppy. It is like the people that died in ww2 died for nothing, so the torturers and killers in police and gov, can do any crime they want, and totally rubbish the memory of those who died.

No one in the polcie or gov should be wearing a poppy, you totally devalue those peopels lifes, as people like police torturing people and killing anyone they want have nothing to do with what those people died for.

Any policeman wearing one, makes me sick.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

my apologies and my sympathies.
link to my families charity The Military Casualty Support Foundation

www.mcsf.ca...

i invite you to look around.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

To the government.

Get this scum out of our country or we will. They have proven their loyalties.

There is free speech won by those they wish damnation too, and there is stepping over the line

This went miles over the line.

Gypsies warning.

They have no concept that this behaviour will go un punished or have no effect on them because of the bubble they build around themselves and the ptb allowing it along with the tollerance of us English..

Big mistake on their part

Very big

No joke

www.dailymail.co.uk< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

An entirely agree with you.

It's nice to have a member on ATS who tells it as it is and the fact is - Islamic Extremists need to be removed from Britain. No more rubbish, political correctness, sympathy for these bastards. They contribute nothing to this country but pain and misery. As you said, it's getting to the stage where if the government don't do something, the people will.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Hack28

Im sorry

Bit highly strung at the mo

Deleted the post.

I apologise

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You need to be careful about how you write stuff, as it can be seen as threatening, no matter how heated you are.

The world today many people in police and gov, do not see as jokes what you may mean.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join