It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ben abducted?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I would like to hear about the experience of bieng abducted and what information you have aquired and if this question has been asked before please let me know. Thanyou

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Probably asked before, but it might be scattered across the board. I personally have only been abducted by psychotic exgirlfriends.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I noticed a similar description of an event which has occurred to me on a few occasions as of recently as being referred to in the sense of "Sleep Paralysis" ; however , both times of occurrance..... I vividly remember a figure above or on top of me while I was in a deep trance like sleep, completely aware of it (specifically aware of being trapped in the sleep mode) and while this awareness surrounded me mentally in my dream state, I called out anxiously and in a terrified state as I realized my inability to wake up and I can partially remember a keen sense of displeasure from whatever it was pressing on top of me attempting to even maybe suffocate me and nothing would cause it to relent and finally I desperately out of nowhere screamed out Jesus, Jesus, Jesus help me. I was terrified these times it happened and I specifically called out to Jesus and instantly I was released from this state and I awoke in a cold sweat, and my mind felt hazed over as if I had smoked an ounce of weed. All distorted like. I am only a 22 year old young man.... I live in Massachusetts.... just your average person..... any thoughts on who / what could be responsible for this. Could it be alien in nature? It's happened on three occasions. At least 4 to 6 weeks in between. Whatever the situation is that is being instilled upon me does seem to be returning. And I can clearly recall calling out to Jesus on each occasion.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It would take too long to explain here. It covers many YEARS!
My website: MINDBOGGLER
members.tripod.com...
I am with the GOOD aliens.

~ Imzadi ~

new topics

top topics

join