It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in Europe: This just isn't working

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I am a proponent of free speech but I do think there should be some restrictions such as not saying such horrendous and offensive words to people who make your lives possible. They enjoy the right in a Western nation to express freedom of speech against Westerners and knowing that any speech against them will be considered offensive possibly punishable by law.

-Although I agree with the rest of your statements, getting the government to regulate free speech (in however minor a form) is a NO NO. Because once they are given an inch, they will take a mile, my friend. And we do not want that. No, this is a job for vigilantes. As much as I hate to say it, we need people like the english defence league to blockade these muslim radicals, and match force with force. It needs to be made clear to them that accosting our servicemen/women and belittling their efforts will not be tolerated. I hope that this lesson can be made with a minimum of force, and blood. Hopefully, the EDL will prove itself capable of limiting colateral damage and bad PR.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

'Don't these idiots realise that moslems fought for the "Motherland" in two world wars plus various conflicts around the globe?? There are serving moslems in all the armed forces.'

-Those are the loyal citizens who (unfortunately) do not represent the majority of muslims. Most muslims are, in fact, sympathetic with the fire breathing jihadis who prowl the streets, shouting war rhetoric, calling for the replacement of our laws with sharia, who just today held protests against the very soldiers you mentioned in your post. How dare you throw these people (who leech of our society while prayig for its downfall, and our eternal damnation in hell) in with humble soldiers who only attempt to serve their country?! Do you make no attempt to distinguish between the two? Is your preservation instinct that weak? 'Islamaphobia' (a dirty word coined by politically correct individuals) may not be perfect, but it does gaurentee that our beliefs and our value systems won't be corrupted by sharia. So ignore it at your own peril.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I know whos side im on, do you?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
these are worthless idiots. better forget about them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join