It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam in Europe: This just isn't working

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As we paid respect to our soldiers today a Muslim group called Muslims Against Crusades decided to hold a demonstration.

But remembrance events in London were marred by the gruesome spectacle of members of self-styled Muslims Against Crusades burning the symbol of the country's debt to its brave service men and women killed in action.

"The sick protesters chanted "British soldiers burn in hell" and held banners saying "Islam will dominate" and "Our dead are in paradise, your dead are in hell".

Read more: www.thesun.co.uk...

------------

It's time to admit it, Islam has no place in western society, if things do not change, its going to get ugly fast.

I quote,

"EDL leader Stephen Lennon said “working class people” in the UK were “at boiling point” over what he says is the “Islamisation of Britain.”

His declaration comes after yesterday’s Daily Star poll found 98% of readers fear that Britain is becoming a Muslim state.

www.dailystar.co.uk... n-to-close-your-towns-over-Xmas-bans

Wow 98% is pretty convincing.

Not only has English Defence League membership sky rocketed to an impressive 42,840, the media have also turned in favour of the EDL, putting the group in a somewhat heroic picture after todays events.

I quote some comments regarding todays events.

"Why do we put up with these foreigners doing this in OUR COUNTRY.
Get shot of them NOW!!!"

"should charge em all with treason and have them deported, when is our government going to stand up for it's people and stop letting these haters of Britain away with this it's appauling I feel ashamed to be British"

"People who are living in Britain but are against Britain should immediately be deported and never allowed back! If you want to hate us then do it in your own country!! And if you were born in Britain then SHAME ON YOU and should be thrown out anyway. Disgusting!"

Things are heating up, the Goverment is taking a blind eye to all of this. There will be a breaking point, you can only stretch a peice of elastic so far before it snaps.

What do you think the situation will be in 20 years time?

Times are changing, if the goverment does start controlling immigration and extremist groups in the UK there will be a civil war.

Groups like the EDL only exist because there is problem.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Membership Up to 42,912 and still raising

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It's too late my friend. The muslim population has effectively infiltrated the major countries in Europe and is now the dominant force amongst the general public. What can governments do at this point, banish all muslims? I mean this as no disrespect to the moderate muslims throughout Europe but as many on this site have pointed out, the general populace of a certain faith/region should be willing to take the brunt of criticism for the actions of a few corrupt, extremists. If there was to be a religious uprising, the UK and France specifically would be at great risk.

I'm a sephardic jew, and I can tell you first hand what my relatives in France had to endure over the last decade since the country was overtaken by muslims. The majority of jews in Paris have immigrated to Israel and North America over the last few years because it became extremely dangerous to simply walk the streets in some areas of the city if they were wearing anything that would identify them. If you visited the subways in Paris over the last 20 years it is very common to see antisemetic graffiti all over the walls depicting messages of death to the jews. Now that the jews have been forced out of France, it is only a matter of time before other citizens feel the wrath...
edit on 11-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Depends on your perspective. It seems to be working out well for Muslims. The most common boys name in England is Mohammad according to some reports.

edit on 11/11/2010 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

In my opinion people are being pushed to Islam. We have an ever increasingly intrusive gov't, all the news channels tell us that we should be afraid of just about everything and Christianity is being discarded and demonized by many. A lot of folks out there are fed up with everything, looking for leadership, looking to rebel, etc... and seem to be turning to Islam to find their voice.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kite74

I cannot disagree more, people are becoming more and more infuriated by this religion

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Not enough people. Islam is growing at an incredible rate. I hope the whole thing turns around soon, but people gotta wake up, it's like the Crusades all over again.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Alright that is just disgusting. They are living in a country which only exists because of brave men like these war heroes. What about the remaining World War II veterans I just wonder what they think when they are being told they will go to hell? These are men and women who fought for their country, many of their friends died in battle at the hand of Muslims, others lost their limbs to Muslims, then they return to Great Britain and are being told they will go to hell and calling for their death.

I am a proponent of free speech but I do think there should be some restrictions such as not saying such horrendous and offensive words to people who make your lives possible. They enjoy the right in a Western nation to express freedom of speech against Westerners and knowing that any speech against them will be considered offensive possibly punishable by law.

They have the Western nations by the balls (sorry for that analogy) and they have no desire to let go. They know that for decades they have been allowed to do whatever they want in our part of the world without any repercussions, destroy our culture, and then see our politicians create laws to defend them against the natives.

The West is doomed unless we can kick out all these cockroaches that have no loyalty and no respect for our nations which they occupy. Talking about Islam will take over the UK? It sounds like war rhetoric to me and what do we do to our enemies in battle? You know what we do.

EDL needs to hurry up and get this ball rolling before it is too late. The masses are finally waking up from their ignorant slumber and they aren’t very happy. Don’t let it become the United Kingdom of Allah.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
BUMP

I don't want this thread to die.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Don't these idiots realise that moslems fought for the "Motherland" in two world wars plus various conflicts around the globe?? There are serving moslems in all the armed forces.

Just remember that these are a minority of reprehensible fanatical fundamentalists who deserve to be tarred and feathered like ALL fanatical fundamentalists.

I disagree with the war and bought a poppy and am a member of the British Legion. Britian will however never become an Islamic state. The brits are just too tough for that. Hitler never broke them so Islam just would fail.

edit on 11-11-2010 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I used to think of myself as tolerant.

I love the sikh people because of their support to the miners during the miners' strikes - they opened their temples and fed hundreds of people.

I love hinduism - apart from their concept of 'untouchables'. I take part in my friends' diwali celebrations.

I dislike organised christianity...purely because I railed against it as a youngster.

however, i am a real islam-hater....and that scares me. I am not the tolerant I thought I was. This religion gets my goat and I cannot believe the British people have allowed this to happen.

There will be a huge increase in unrest in the UK in the coming years and I can see myself becoming part of it. I'm a middle class woman approaching middle age..and I am exceptionally angry.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

Well are you anti-Islam or anti-Islamic Extremism?

I like Muslims that assimilate but those who don't assimilate don't belong here because they are the extremist ones. Those are the ones I don't like and are a threat to our society.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kite74
Islam is growing at an incredible rate.

That's because of the calls to outbreed the enemy .
A war of wombs. etc. Look at the calls for outbreeding. Look at birthrates.
Throw in lousy immigration laws and a refusal to integrate ... BOOM! Powderkeg!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by kite74

I cannot disagree more, people are becoming more and more infuriated by this religion

Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance.

Islam is not the problem

-- Muslims are.

Just like Christianity

and "Christians"

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There should be tests done before entering the country. If they are found to be causing trouble, or commit crime, they should be deported. And European nations shouldn't have to bend over backwards to accomodate them. Most are fine, but they shouldn't have a problem with women having to show their faces in public, instead of being hidden behing a veil.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
We have a groups like this here in the US as well but, they are Christian. They do the same sort of things. The Westboro Baptist Church is a great example. For some reason we are not having any more luck condeming and kicking all Christians in the US out based upon a the acts of a few then you are your Muslims.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

it was never meant to.

all the subtle little things that could be done to cause/keep friction, has been done!

problem reaction solution.

religions have been designed to be opposing sides.

for more info, checkout my thread on the subjects- religion needs to die, long live realisation

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Perhaps what is needed is....

THE MUSLIM SOLUTION:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Anyone else reminded of "Russian Spies" and "Witches" by looking at this thread?

We best be careful how far back history will go to trace the future for us.

..But it's different this time... right?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
First thing to do is identify the muslims taking part in this 'demonstration' and immideiately remove all the state benefits that I absolutely guarantee they're on. NO unemployment benefit, NO disability benefits, NO free education, let the muslim community take care of them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join