It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

current DEFCON/DHS terrorist threat levels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
DEFCON has raised from 5 to 4. nothing fancy yet, but... i was checking it one or two days ago and i am sure it was at level 5.

source: en.wikipedia.org...

do you know of any other reliable (straight from horses mouth) sources about current DEFCON status?

this page (www.defconwarningsystem.com...) shows DEFCON status for 1st november, as you can see, it was at level 5.

actual state of DHS levels is:

ELEVATED level (yellow) for national threat level
HIGH level (orange) for all domestic and international flights

source: www.dhs.gov...

now tell me everything's fine... yeah, sure.

missile launch next to LA (chinese?), obama with all his people, family and tons of armed forces in asia (war preparations?)... what's your opinion?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Nice catch. My only problem with that is, if the government wanted to hide anything it doesn't seem like they would make events obvious by raising the threat level. We'll just have to see if anything goes down basically...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mysticguitar

actually, i don't think so. imho, TPTB always do things in plain sight, it's like... part of their ritual. and after all, is it being reported in the media? i'm not living in the US, but i think not. the signs are out there, it's up to us to make any conclusions... before it's too late.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Yeah, this is true. I mean, it was obvious that 9/11 was an inside job. It was obvious the Pentagon never had a plane hit it...so yeah, pretty much you're right. It's all been in plain sight.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
according to wikipedia, DEFCON is back on level 5. DHS threat levels without change. weird... looks like it could be related to the missile story, but then - why is it back on 5? this thing smells.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
DEFCON level: 4 again. DHS terrorist threat levels without change.
related to the current situation in korea perhaps... thoughts?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

DEFCON ONE?! WTF...

new topics

top topics

join