It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush (43) "I would have endorsed Obama"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
New American

President Bush told British officials in the heat of the 2008 presidential election, “I’d have endorsed Obama if they’d asked me,”

and further ... when asked about McCain, Bush 43 said -

“I probably won’t even vote for the guy,” Bush told the group, according to two people present. “I had to endorse him. But I’d have endorsed Obama if they’d asked me.”

I remember Jenna Bush saying she was probably voting for Obama ... but this is interesting. Either Bush43 is going the way of Jimmy Carter (one or two beers short of a six pack) .. or Obama's policies are closer to Bush43s then people who support Obama want to think ... or both.

I'm thinking both.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
He is just trying to make friends and have no enemies.

Of course the reps wanted obama to win, why would they send out mccain who was there to lose.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama is a Progressive just like Bush, yes Neoconservatism is Progressivism. They are virtually the same.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I've been saying for awhile here that their policies have been virtually identical save for the Hillary health plan. Everything else that Obama has done has been the same things Bush did and would have done.

Obama and Bush are linked. They are both made men of the mega-corps.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Yep .. Obama picked up where Bush43 left off. I am just really surprised that Bush43 said something like this. I mean ... I know that he and McCain were at odds, but that was because of the horrid way Bush43 treated McCain in 2000 (those false rumors about his adopted daughter ...etc). I could see McCain not endorsing Bush .. but for Bush not to endorse McCain? Wow. Obama .. continuation of Bush43.

new topics

top topics

join