It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

Very good point,
But lets not forget there will be a ton of these homeless people as the banks start their fore closures back up wich will equal not enough apartment rentals and the start of homeless camps??
We have a few here in this city, mostly drunks who were never able to grasp the reason behinde the Rehab center that was build back in the early 80's to help them cure that problem.
In 2000 my Banker Boss said we were going to Chit with the new rules being put into place for banking, they were being forced by Gov'mnt rules to give loans to people who didnt qualify..... the old man was right on.
And like I said earlier in a post,
I think the ones in plain view today are a stratagy ploy, yes they are places to go for people during natural disaters, but we have also seen them used to process and hold people (See G20 Sumitt, Seattle for details) IT'S THE PRIVATE ONES I WONDER ABOUT!!!! And thats why I brought this thread up, to see what ATS members knew about So called "PRIVATE" FEMA Camps, if any new info could be brought to light before we see what Jesse brings up.
I was a bit disapointed in his H.A.R.P. episode, but theres only so far you can walk when the guy at the gate wont let you pass, such a shame he had to refrence Dr. Beigch as a source, that family is "WAAAAY" to shaddy!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrioitinsheepclothing
reply to post by DaWhiz

Im sorry, I havent heard anything about Pole Shifting, care to share more and enlighten us with what you know about it??

Are you serious? That is the biggest cause of 2012 conspiracy havoc. Google my friend

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
reply to post by Mr. D

Well - I'd put up a fence because it would give me a perimeter for defense.

Which considering the number of loonies running around with guns who just vacated cities and thought that they could hunt all year and farmers weren't going to try and shoot them and that will tend to lead to a group of severely lawless brigands with entitlement issues, I'd have to say it is a necessary precaution.

People I would like to make it hard for them to cause problems while giving me a perimeter to pick them off with.
edit on 2010/11/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

You have to remember that when the government disarms the citizens, only the police,
military and criminals will be the only ones left with weapons leaving law abiding citizens
at the mercy of said criminals! The police and military can not be everywhere at the same
time and I seriously doubt that calling 911 will solve anything in such a scenerio. If they
the phones work and anyone even shows up, the criminals will already have stolen
all the food, equipment when and if the police even get there. The people will be very
lucky if they even survive such an encounter in the given scenerio. Well armed citizens with
police and military are the best deterrent against criminals in any situation.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Mr. D because: added "Well"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

HonestlyI havent,
Ive been off the grid for a few months and Im playing catch up with the news right now, theres alot of reading out there and I might have seen something on it, but havent followed up on it right now.
Im new to ATS and ran across this site through some links I was following. Most of my spare time has been spent finalizing some prepping Im doing, helping a friend get back on her feet after her home burnt down and getting ready for winter (swapping out the summer gear for the winter).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthSeeker8300
How would YOU rebuild this corrupt government? Could you do a better job?

Absolutely! I have heard so many people PMS (Piss and Moan Syndrom) yet not one person come up with anything to solve a problem except: "I voted" and I replied, "Whoopie, rember GORE? Still doesn't solve anything!" I have been sending weekly emails to the White House. Responding to news sites and White House updates. I have told people face to face what needs to be done and nobody agrees with me.

The problem begins within the social structure and extends like a spider web to entrap any and all. People are so mesmerized by the bling bling of expensive materials they fail to relaize the ultimate goal is survival. I would rebuild the government to focus on survival and that means population control to start with! 18 Kids AND Counting with an Octo-Mom is way over the extreme! I would start with some birth control and then go from there to reinstate the little farms that gave a sense of community and provided a community the desire to work together to eat, shelter, and prosper as a community.

I would end the stock market and insurance monompolies that prevent small businesses from helping their communities. I would have to levy a hefty fine on corporate enterprises that work against the community it is in.
At the end of the work day...what do you spend your most unvalued money on? Food, hygiene, and shelter...the necesseties! Just to start with if you are truly interested. I do have many more ideas concerning nationalism and banning globalism.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
these fema camps are good . There to help the homeless . Or they may be a way to help someone In need .

why would they be bad ? this is a loving nation

They are to help people . case closed . End of story .

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I don't understand this. Wasn't Alex Jones exposed of being one of those pushing false conspiracy theories to sway people from the real truth.

Example

www.youtube.com...

So now if we all have common sense here, we would of noticed that anything going against the illuminati/nwo movement would NOT have a chance at national television. So why would this be allowed? Because it's obviously a cloak for something more ominous.

Alex Jones preaches the fact that the government controls the media in every single aspect. So why is he promoting this show? And why is he always so quick to promote his CD's/DVD's etc?
Because he has every one of you that believes his stories hook, line and sinker. This is all crap..Sure they are these FEMA camps.. However, I'm not convinced. Something is fishy here..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Actually, you paraphrased my discoveries. The homeless outnumber the apratments available. The government is already over extended with HUD and is also extremely slow paying for the early ones to hit the rental scene. However, there is no reason for these homeless shelters (FEMA camps) to look like concentration camps unless there was a different reason for the construction?

During World War II they set up a very similar FEMA camp in Wyoming desert/mountain to hold Oriental looking people. Geez...looks pretty close like the same types of structures with the same kind of "keep you in" fencing! But these WWII camps were just renovations from the depression camps. Which do you think it is...getting ready for war prisoners or the depression?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

My Own Personal thought is...... Both

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
fema camps are good people . They may be a way to help everyone . Give a camp a chance . I WENT to a summer camp once . It was great . I love camps . Build more camps !!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sojiro
I don't understand this. Wasn't Alex Jones exposed of being one of those pushing false conspiracy theories to sway people from the real truth.

Example

www.youtube.com...

So now if we all have common sense here, we would of noticed that anything going against the illuminati/nwo movement would NOT have a chance at national television. So why would this be allowed? Because it's obviously a cloak for something more ominous.

Alex Jones preaches the fact that the government controls the media in every single aspect. So why is he promoting this show? And why is he always so quick to promote his CD's/DVD's etc?
Because he has every one of you that believes his stories hook, line and sinker. This is all crap..Sure they are these FEMA camps.. However, I'm not convinced. Something is fishy here..

^^^^ This

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Media is like a its own Black Ops Group
I read alot of the websites and do my own research with the sources out there, it all isnt true (LOL @ Beleave all of Alex Jones) but its worth looking into and deciding on what needs further research of your own and what can be cast aside.
Alex has tatsed the money side of things, but he still post's what others wont!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
civil war
world war 1
world war 2

All was REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fema camps ? are they real ..can we add them to the list ?

who knows

whatever ...I love camps ..build MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I am just watching Jessy Venture new episode and is about the detention camps, they have them now in almost every state, along with the camps is the so call centers for the processing of what is call people of interest, in other words if you are a protester you probably be in the list in one of this centers in your state.

The interesting part is that when tracking who is paying for this center and what Jessy found is call community residential center with children play grounds but surrounded like a jail will be with wire and double fences, the money seems to be coming from private funding, from where is not clear.

That is a big red flat for American citizens been targeted.

And for the enjoyment of the viewer is railroad tracks in almost every of this center, just like Nazi Germany concentration camps.

Now they are all over the Madison GA famous coffins, I live in Ga and have seen them.
edit on 12-11-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Gotta love Alex Jones and Jesse Ventura sneeking behind bushes looking at the "Fema coffins"

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by peggy m

you are reading my mind!! good post

second line same as the first

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

No only that but the con sponsor of the bill is right there on national TV telling that the camps doesn't' exit. You know we knew that our corrupted politicians are lying to us, but this just beyond incredible.

They got pictures of Children in some of the "residential detention camps" and the cosponsor have not idea what this camps are all about.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Just watched the episode. I have to admit I was a little disturbed when the congressman stated, "Well, they probably aren't even being used for a couple of years."

Really? I mean, did I really just hear him say that?

Also, camps that have inward-facing barbed wire are clearly not meant for the "protection" of those inside.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
It was stated that these were multi-purpose camps. I can understand
the fences if we were preparing for and invasion force, something
like red dawn of Chinese and or United Nation troops invading the
U.S. however why disarm U.S. citizens then? It sounds dubious to
me at best. The timing of the show also raises alarm bells, after the
missle launches in the recent past few weeks and all.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am just watching Jessy Venture new episode and is about the detention camps, they have them now in almost every state, along with the camps is the so call centers for the processing of what is call people of interest, in other words if you are a protester you probably be in the list in one of this centers in your state.

The interesting part is that when tracking who is paying for this center and what Jessy found is call community residential center with children play grounds but surrounded like a jail will be with wire and double fences, the money seems to be coming from private funding, from where is not clear.

That is a big red flat for American citizens been targeted.

And for the enjoyment of the viewer is railroad tracks in almost every of this center, just like Nazi Germany concentration camps.

Now they are all over the Madison GA famous coffins, I live in Ga and have seen them.
edit on 12-11-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

ahaha if you dont agree to work for them for free, you will be put into a camp since you are a terrorist

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join