It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings Again Last Night

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Ok for those of u that replied to my other post i thank u all for ur help and suggestions. The shadow appeared again last night only it was at the foot of my bed this time not in the corner of my room. Unfortunately i dont have any camera equipment to set up as some of u suggested but my first reaction was to grab my phone and try to snap a pic but when i turned to get it it was not there! I always set my phone to my side every night and it was not there when i looked. I was more frightened last night because my cousins who live with me were not home so i felt more vulnerable but the shadow only appeared for a few minutes. As before i searched for my cell phone but could not find it at all. I stayed up all night because i honestly was too afraid to go back to sleep. A few friends have suggested the shadow will just go away eventually but i dont know how many more nights of this i can take.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I used to have a shadow, at night in my bedroom as well. For a long while I was a victim of fear. I felt an intense staring and disapproval. Finally, I began to acknoledge the entity, by staring back at it in my minds eye.

That seemed to infuriate the entity and it would charge at me and whirl around my bed, sometimes it felt as if the bed was shaking. That unnerved me for some time, but I kept it up. Pretty soon it's antic became comical, and I assured the entity that it couldn't hurt me.

In a charging, whirling scream, in my minds eyes, the thing ran off and never came back. Good luck, be brave.

It can't hurt you!

cj6

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

Thank u i appreciate that and i realize that it cant hurt me but the fear of being alone with something unknown in my own bedroom at night is really unnerving

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Do you have any pets? A cat or dog sleeping in your room at night would help you feel not so alone and offer some sense of protection....

cj6

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

I have 2 cats but they prefer to sleep in the bathroom for some reason

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I followed your other thread last night but didn't reply. I was reading it in bed and it spooked me a bit. I've never seen a shadow figure in my room, but there definitely used to be something in my room that I could feel/sense and hear. It always came whenever I'd stay up late, like past 2 or 3am. I got the feeling it was angry that I wasn't asleep by that time. I could hear it moving across the room and one time I felt it pass through my legs. I was scared at first, but I got so used to it being there that it stopped scaring me eventually, and it left me alone. I came to the conclusion that it feeds off fear.

cj6

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dJbdJb

The only time i experienced anything similar was when i was younger i would be napping in my room and i usually sleep on my side and many times ive felt something breath loudly on my ear and i even felt the heat but i would always turn over quickly and there would be nothing there

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Well that says something I guess, considering cats are highly psychic animals....but I feel they would be a big help if you made them stay in your room, if possible, even for a night or two. I have cats and know they tend to stay where they feel most secure or feel the most peace. If moving the kitties into your room isn't an option, what about smudging your room?

cj6

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

I guess i could try to lock them in my room tonight and see if anything changes. I'll try tonight and post tomorrow

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I'll be very curious how this will go for you with your cats with you tonight, yes, please do keep us posted!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Wow. Maybe it somehow determined you have a plan to snap a pic this time, so it moved the phone immidiatelly. Mind reading? I would seriously consider good old tin foil hat against that. No really, give it a try.

Have you already found your cell phone somewhere? Or is it still taken?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I had a bit of interest in reading your previous thread regarding this same thing. It was short-lived, perhaps mainly because you left and started this one. At any rate, the following was suggested by member Maslo:

Next time when it happens, not only illuminate the shadow, but turn on cell phone camera or recording and then look away.

Or just set up an IR camera pointing to that spot before the sleep, if it happens with regularity.
And, of course, post the recording here on ATS

You appeared to think it a reasonable idea and stated the following:

Thanks for the suggestion Maslo i will try to do that tonight and see if i get anything i'll post it tomorrow

It seems to be at this point you decided to abandon the first thread and start a new one the next day. It would appear as an effort to avoid any further discussion of this suggestion in the original thread.

In fact, you include in your next thread a disclaimer (which logically might have been mentioned prior to agreeing):

Unfortunately i dont have any camera equipment to set up as some of u suggested but my first reaction was to grab my phone and try to snap a pic but when i turned to get it it was not there!

Now, we have another suggestion from member, Justsaying, suggesting you place your cats in your room one night to see what will happen then. Once again in agreement, you respond:

Originally posted by cj6

I guess i could try to lock them in my room tonight and see if anything changes. I'll try tonight and post tomorrow

Again, same situation - next day, no response. It is now 2 days later. I wonder if you will start a new thread with a disclaimer regarding your cats. Anyway, this is a drawn-out explanation as to why this thread - and the alleged events - tend to have lost interest for me.

cj6

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

Well arent u a nice person
Im sorry i havent posted anything for almost a week but i am in college and i have a part-time job so i cant always find time to get on ats. Anyways, ive tried sleeping with my cats in my room and everything has been surprisingly normal. I havent seen the shadow since last wednesday so maybe my cats do have something to do with it. I no longer wake up in the middle of the night at all so thats a good thing. Though im a little on edge about what will happen if i decide to let my cats out
but thanks to everybody for all ur great stories and advice i truely appreciate it and if there are any interesting events that happen ill keep u guys posted
thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

That's great news!!!!! I would definately keep the kitties in your room with you from now on, they are keeping whatever was bothering you away!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Great, I congrats you have found a way to stop the happenings at will.
And now, you can start to study it systematically when you want like a real paranormal researcher!
First, I will try to set up IR observation cameras and then get the cats out, to see what they record.
If it happens regularly without the cats, this is a great opportunity to research the phenomenon more, so dont miss it. I am curious what will we find out..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Some guy on another thread said his grandma had some kind of spirit or something haunting her house, and a spiritualist or something told her to piss in a can and then throw it against the wall, or something to that effect. I am awaiting clarification on the exact way to do it, but maybe disrespecting the spirit with piss will make them offended and go somewhere else.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
Some guy on another thread said his grandma had some kind of spirit or something haunting her house, and a spiritualist or something told her to piss in a can and then throw it against the wall, or something to that effect. I am awaiting clarification on the exact way to do it, but maybe disrespecting the spirit with piss will make them offended and go somewhere else.

I dunno, if someone tried throwing piss at me whether I was dead or not, it would get me extremely mad!

Seriously, that's crazy, human waste has a low vibration and this act would attract and strengthen any lower vibration energy, not to mention her cats would either never go in her room again or would mark over where the piss was thrown, either way, it's disgusting!

new topics

top topics

join