It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Blast in Karachi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Apparently there was a huge explosion a short while ago in Karachi Pakistan. Not sure what will come of this, but it appears to be turning into a big news story. From what I have been able to find the police station next to the U.S. Consulate in Karachi was completely destroyed. Early reports have dozens killed and I guess they expect that number to go up. I can only wonder what this might lead to.

A massive explosion has ripped through the centre of Pakistan's largest city, killing at least 15 people and completely destroying a building. A local journalist has told Sky News that a police station close to the US consulate in Karachi was the prime target and has collapsed.

english.aljazeera.net...
edit on 11-11-2010 by wisintel because: fixed link

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Link doesnt work
Second Line

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I would have to call B.S. if terrorist, rebels of the country, or locals did that. I would pay attention to this and watch the blame game. After all the war is over right? But still stationed in the sandbox for deployment to any country that the U.S. would accuse. Helping modern day Neo Nazi Israel on the path of destruction, wouldn't be surprised if Pakistan is invaded and Gaza reclaimed to people would kills in the name of GOD! Ha. But thats just one thought.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Your catch on this was great! The link worked for me. I wonder how many influential people were in the CID at the time. I can't even find this on CNN yet! Interesting--Devalue currency, Obama to India with entourage, "missile" over California, Chinese sub appears in the scene of our military exercise, and now an ariel sighting over Queens
NY. Now this? doesn't it seem part of the big picture?

Wonder how this will play out

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Excellent post star and flag!! Its tragic that people died of course but I think this chain of events is adding up to a world wide event...me as well as 12312456 ATS members

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Artorius

Yea the question that comes to my mind is why this and why now. Where they trying to hit the American consulate? I mean why blow up your own police station?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
very well organised attack. to well organised.
"A Pakistani government official told CNN that about five gunmen on foot cleared the way for the suicide car bomber by firing on security personnel manning a security check post.
The official said that once the vehicle cleared the check post it raced toward the police facility and rammed into the building."
"Pakistani Taliban spokesman Azam Tariq told CNN that the Taliban carried out the attack, which police say targeted building that housed a Crime Investigation Department facility."

edition.cnn.com...

top topics

join