It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Combination of Recent Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I am in no way saying this is true. This is just speculations and idle thought with too much free time on my part. With all of these different predictions and such going on lately one must wonder if some of them are tied in with each other. This got me to thinking about some recent threads.

Perhaps all the missile sightings that have been going on are in some way connected to the recent announcement that NASA would be having a press conference on Monday www.abovetopsecret.com... Perhaps what they found was a threat to Earth and the missile launches have been tests trying to calculate our chances of avoiding a disaster such as an asteroid.

I'm probably way off kilter with this post and I'm highly doubting it is in any way correct. It was just a fun thought on my part. Anybody else have any other conspiracy connection ideas about recent topics?
edit on 11-11-2010 by mysticguitar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well it is certainly ok to speculate because that is what makes us unique, (original thought). While your scenario is certainly intriguing I have my own but I am having a hard time putting it together. A while back I read a book about Jihad and I can't remember the title, I will have to go back through the bookshelfs to find it. Never the less, the book detailed an incident that was unavoidable. If I remember, a higher up in the Jihad regime had stated that the "U.S." could do nothing to thwart it but could expedite its completion. That alone sounded scary but the plan was for multiple nukes, or dirty bombs or a combination, to go off simultaneously at different locations. Now, this is where my memory gets fuzzy but I think that the locations were 6 or 7 targets. Those being Boston, NYC, Miami, LV, LA and maybe Chicago. Like I said I cant remember exactly but I know some of the ones listed are the defined targets. With that said, I feel like all the missle sightings are a warning of some sort especially when considering the one outside of Manhattan could be pointing to NYC or BOS. The one in Tampa, related to Miami. Arizona's incident might be a warning for Las Vegas and the one off the coast of California might reflect Los Angelas. I don't know its just a crazy idea and I'll definitely be grabbing that book for a little more insight.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Zippidee

I can definitely see where that train of thought is going. At the same time though I'm wondering if some of these sightings could possibly be debunked. It's like, as soon as a couple seemed serious, people were spotting them everywhere. Perhaps it's more getting to the point of paranoia than anything now. I hate to have a wait and see approach to this kind of thing, but it's really about all we can do at this point.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Why not? Anythings possible.

I too think all of this November stuff is related.

As an aside.....

I work all over the UK and since saturday I haven't seen one chemtrail which leads me to think they have grounded their chemtrail planes for a reason. It might be related to the November thing too.

new topics

top topics

join