It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now a "missile" over Queens, NY?? 11-11-2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, the timing with the opening of "Skyline" couldn't be more perfect. Thats all I can say about it.

Anyhow, did a search, didn't see this posted yet. Surprisingly.

www.nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

Not searched hard enough.
You've already posted this twice yourself.
Slow down.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Yes, my mistake, first topic I've started. Mods, please remove the duplicates, ty.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Really? This is clearly a plane. The other photos/videos clearly show planes. The California incident has been determined to be a plane. Is this how it's going to be from here on out. Every photo of a contrail will be posted and called a Mysterious Missle from the Chinese, Iran, CIA, etc.

Come on!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
will every picture and video of a contrail now become a missile?

-sighs-

omg, there are missiles following every airplane in the sky at certain times of the day...duck and cover!!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The pic on that one looks like a normal contrail. I think some diversionary tactics are being employed by the press.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Everyone will know when the missiles go up because it will look like the fourth of July out here on all sides. And there will be incomming. I think there were some different events that have occured this week and now there is a flood of suspect sightings to misguide the populace again from whats really happining. Sighs as well and continues to eat my popcorn why the movie credits are still running. Patiently awaits the MOVIE smh.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
The pic on that one looks like a normal contrail. I think some diversionary tactics are being employed by the press.

or...or...people are soo freaked out now that they will see missiles in every contrail because someone got a cool looking contrail one day that the news media for some stupid reason published before investigating...

the original "missile" was filmed for over 10 minutes.....

slowest...missile...ever

do some math...they fly at 18,000mph..
filmed for 10 minutes, it went 3000 miles...
it is absolutely not a missile...the original "missile" was just a contrail...don't believe the obvious..just do the math and that should easily debunk the nonsense...anyone whom suggests it was a missile is either retarded or writing a book and that nonsense fits in nicely with the rest of the nonsense.

new topics

top topics

join