It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now a "missile" over Queens, NY?? 11-11-2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, the timing with the opening of "Skyline" couldn't be more perfect. Thats all I can say about it.

Anyhow, did a search, didn't see this posted yet. Surprisingly.

www.nypost.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
What is going on with all these missile sightings and why is the government keep on trying to hide the information when we all know they probably know exactly what it is...what does this mean or what is the symbolism/meaning of all these missiles going off without no one knowing what it is...this is starting be become every odd and alarming as this make other countries look at us and asking themselves what the hell are Americans doing and could they be a threat since they can't even control their own missiles which they made/don't know what the missiles are that were seen in 2 of the U.S. most populated & popular cities/states in the world...it's funny how the government says they don't know what the missiles are or can't find the answers but for some reason we can find a terrorist in a underground hole in the middle of the desert in the Middle East but can't figure out what is going on in our own country...go figure

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
wow that makes three maby the u.s.a is testing for war? to see if the missiles would make it

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark Savage Jr.

I actually saw this from Garden City, New York looking westbound (it had to have been the same one), at about 4:45 p.m. or so. I was driving and couldn't grab my crackberry in time to get a picture. The first thing I thought was about this board, and am, too, surprised that it took so long to show up here.

IMO, it was definitely a contrail. Of course, take my opinion FWIW ...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Come on people. Just wait on CNN. It's just another "optical illusion". of course I am being sarcastic, lol

It's just funny how people don't see that something big is happening right under our noses. or should I say over our noses?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
the phoenix missle was on saturday the 6th.. The day so many were saying was the start of "something big" well it appears it happened ... And is still happening .. I dont know if its ours or russias or chinas or irans or even israels.. But its plain to see something is really going down.. They keep using the contrail excuse.. Those are not contrails for any jet.. Those who debunked the something big will happen on november 6th posts here should rethink those claims..

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Please continue the discussion here.

Thread closed.

join