Was NOT an Airplane (as per General)

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
edit on 11/16/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

No aircraft has a contrail that thick....

Yes, there are plenty of other examples.

. and even looking at the contrail close to the booster we see no break in between the contrail, which shows this was just one engine, and not four...

??? Makes no contiguous sense...."four" engines??? Seems you need to straighten out many misconceptions, before you continue...

Not to mention the firing up of the booster in one of the stages which was captured by the camera, which is not a naviational light...

Sorry, more non-sequitur. Same advice, you aren't even on the same page, yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

It has already been covered several times.

Watch the video from 0:45 onwards.

Now take a look at the following image. It shows a McDonnell Douglas MD-11 which is a tri-engined airliner as used by UPS (Flight 902). Look at the size of the contrail that the MD-11 is producing. Compare it to the above image and the video? Tri-engined airliners such as the MD-11 have caused all manner of excitement and confusion within the conspiracy community.

Some of them are completely baffled because obviously they will produce a third contrail. Under certain conditions as you can see in the following image the contrails will blend and mix. Now consider that the news cameraman has zoomed in as far as he can go? He is using high power optics and still can't get a close up of the 'object'. It show you how far away this 'object' was. Also consider that the MD-11 was up at 39,000 feet?

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

www.airliners.net...

TJ

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I can't take credit for this work.
This was done by Uncinus at contrailscience.com...

I'll fight you tooth and nail until I'm proven wrong. And when your proven right, I'll have your back, and fight with you tooth and nail.
Go there and learn the truth.
That's my official opinion.
Violater1 out.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
I can't take credit for this work.
This was done by Uncinus at contrailscience.com...

I'll fight you tooth and nail until I'm proven wrong. And when your proven right, I'll have your back, and fight with you tooth and nail.
Go there and learn the truth.
That's my official opinion.
Well you know what?
You just posted the proof that Richard Warren's Pics are fake.....
In every pic, but the second one down is the most obvious, you see the EXACT same cloud infront of that contrail as you do in the chopper still pic on that site you linked.....

The only way that could be is if Gil's Helicopter in on Richard's balcony!!!!!

FAKE!!! Done and dusted!! Thank You......

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Please note that the date on the sat image is when it was retrieved.

www.space.com...

TJ

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

01:30Z means 1:30 Zulu time, which is military slang for Greenwich Mean Time. Los Angeles is -8 hours, which means the photo was taken at 6:30 PM on November 8, Pacific Standard Time.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Backinblack,

Are you serious? Take a good look at the images? It has already been covered in previous ATS posts. Can you see the fundamental flaw in your argument?

Helicopter images - altitude - sea visible
Balcony images - near ground level - city skyline visible

Richard from his balcony would have probably seen the news helo. Now what does that suggest to you? You haven't really thought about it have you before you cried 'FAKE'

consci.s3.amazonaws.com...

Why not contact Mick West and get him to ask Richard?

contrailscience.com...

contrailscience.com...

TJ

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by tommyjo

01:30Z means 1:30 Zulu time, which is military slang for Greenwich Mean Time. Los Angeles is -8 hours, which means the photo was taken at 6:30 PM on November 8, Pacific Standard Time.

Yes, I know. My post was a bit obscure. It was more to highlight the date before someone came along and questioned the '9th November'

TJ

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Is there a scale for that map?
Would be good to know distances..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Yes, just helping you make the point. Someone will probably jump on it anyway. There was once a thread here where someone claimed that LA stations were showing tapes of the World Trade Center attacks three hours before they happened, using the timestamp of the broadvast as "proof."

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Each grid line marks five degrees of latitude or longitude. Very roughly speaking, then, each white box is 345 miles on a side. (I won't do trig before I've had my coffee.)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

lol, thanks...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The Navy says no such thing. The "evidence" presented is the standing (permanent) Notice to Mariners for the region.

As has been pointed out repeatedly.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

No.
The Navy says no such thing. The "evidence" presented is the standing Notice to Mariners for the region.
edit on 11/17/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I posted this 'notice' a while ago but just thought I'd re-post it seeing someone else made a thread about it.

No, what? The Navy didn't say this? So now this 'notice' is wrong too?
Man Phage, you just never ever concede. In fact, the more you defend (even erroneously now) the more of a undeniable debunker you look like (I still like you though

It says:
1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY

It's not (nor is the title thread) saying what we saw on Nov 8th at around 5PM was definitely theirs but it certainly lends a lot more credence to this being a missile than a plane that no one has yet to identify.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

There is nothing special about that Notice to Mariners. It does not suggest a missile was launched. That is a standing notice...permanent. The area is a target and testing zone.

You can find them here:
The prior week:
www.nga.mil...

And one from August:
www.nga.mil...

March:
www.nga.mil...

Last year:
www.nga.mil...

It is in every issue. So there must be a missile launch every week...right?
Now, please show me where:

US NAVY Now says that the missle seen off Catalina Island was a test of US Naval capibilities.

If you can't, you should edit your post.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I have to say that page pretty much convinced me it was a jetliner. Great work that person did.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It was someone else's thread (title).
I just insert. I don't edit.

You don't like it? Take it up with the OP.
I am just the COP (Copier of Original Post)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
These videos are very hard to find -- but they provide strong support for the aircraft contrail theory, maybe that's why. Has anybody seen them on youtube?

Most of the full-length original CBS image sequence is shown here:
www.necn.com...

and a much more useful gallery of stills shown here:
losangeles.cbslocal.com...

A second set of images of the same 'CBS contrail', from an independent observer,
posted at a competing network site.:
abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=7776159&photo=1

new topics

<< 32  33  34    36 >>

join