It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was NOT an Airplane (as per General)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Prove to me those photos are planes. They sure look like missiles to me.

Show me or link me to the original photos.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
I'm actually surprised no one has called it swamp gas.

Give it time.

You obviously didn't read the main thread
Everything from Swamp Gas to the Pleiadians
was tossed in already

It just disgust me hat the media is doing this deliberately. I am sure something is going on elsewhere that we are not supposed to see while we look at smoke.

Why are they giving THIS air time?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by retiredTxn

It does show perception is just that, perception not fact. The first video i saw, was completely inconclusive because of the frame of reference not being clear enough. it really was either or and both explanations had equal merit. The second video i saw did indeed suggest the jet explanation was the best fit. The third video i saw contradicts the second video and the still image does the same for me. So for me, the evidence is beginning to stack up on the missile side of the argument

There are a few people who hopefully, have learned a salutary lesson about jumping to conclusions based on perception not knowledge.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N

Prove to me those photos are planes. They sure look like missiles to me.
Show me or link me to the original photos.
'

NO you do some homework and use your own brain... the links are already in several threads

Do you seriously think we are launching missiles that no one knows about every few weeks?

I hazard to say you have no idea what missile launches really look like and obviously do not understand perspective, so no matter what I show I doubt you will listen anyway

:shk:
edit on 11-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seems to me that every single aviation and military expert asked feel 100% it was a missile.
That's proof enough for me.

(i just realised this is A&U forum - I don't think it had anything to do with ETs)
edit on 11-11-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh get off your damn high horse. I never said what I thought of this particular story in one way or another. I merely asked you to provide the original images so I could see, without doubt those were actually photographs of planes, not missiles.

You said we can't tell you they looked like Missiles. I did exactly that and asked you to prove otherwise... Don't post pics here to prove a point, when asked; if you're not gonna back it up. Simple.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by subby

Your perceptions are selective.

This corresponds with the conclusion of John Pike, a defense expert and the director of GlobalSecurity.org.

"It's clearly an airplane contrail," Pike said Tuesday.

"It's an optical illusion that looks like it's going up, whereas in reality it's going towards the camera. The tip of the contrail is moving far too slowly to be a rocket. When it's illuminated by the sunset, you can see hundreds of miles of it ... all the way to the horizon.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The three photos you posted and this photo.. abclocal.go.com.../local/los_angeles&id=7776159&photo=1 are totally different. In your pictures you have a frame of reference, the cloud layer to work from. In the photo of the CA incident you cannot, as yet, actually make a conclusive argument for either.. In fact i'd suggest that, the spread of the trail, which is quite apparent in the linked photo, at the base of it, is more consistent with a missile launch than an aircraft trail. If that is the horizon as it claimed by the plane argument, to spread the trail miles wide in such a short time seems a little out there to me. Could be wrong however, jury is still out with me.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by helix1776dragon
No offense but all you have to do is talk to any vet who experienced missile launches in the armed forces and in that you will find your confirmation. Its not a guess that's in the air unless you are referring to people without any military service.

Seriously? You DO know that a missile launched at sunset going UP will catch the sunlight as it gets higher and the trail will get BRIGHTER not DARKER?

Kinda like THIS?

And please explain to me how NORAD can say ITS NOT A MISSILE

Are you telling me NORAD has no clue what is going on?

I might almost think the US Military really might be incompetent after all if this is the case

Fortunately I believe its a deliberate misdirection effort that seems to be working very well

And no matter what statement the Pentagon issues now it will never be cleared up. Its too late.. many will never believe it.. They just turned a FOX News caster into a conspiracy nut

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, I'd certainly say that all our perceptions are subjective.

I once asked a 90 year old man what advice he could give me to be happy and he said "always trust your instincts".

I really do try to be objective and pragmatic and I've considered all the available evidence and I'm trusting my instincts on this.

But I still don't understand why this is in the A&U forum

edit on 11-11-2010 by subby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
Could be wrong however, jury is still out with me.

Well as long as NORAD is telling me "It's not a missile" I will take their word for it. If THEY are lying then we are doomed anyway and we might as well learn to speak CHINESE

But I want to see the whole film the news reporter took... WHY is NO ONE demanding the station that started this mess release the film?

Even if the Pentagon now says definitively that "its a plane" no one will believe them anyway. They have just given conspiracy nuts a MAJOR boost with all this and put Main Stream media on OUR side for once

A Historical (Hysterical ? ) Occasion

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think you should be saying.... NORAD is now saying.... there is a huge difference. For a stupidly long period they were saying "We don't know". NORAD should have been able to give a definitive statement the moment the news hit the wires. As this is the UFO forum i feel duty bound to point out NORAD has been caught out telling the odd porkie in the past about tracking UFOs so fine, you want to trust their word at face value, fair enough.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Oh a wise guy eh?

Okay you want proof? I got proof

Have a look at the CBS news stations clips of the 'mystery missile'

Explain to me why the contrail STOPS just after the video cuts of in the original broadcast

Seems they released the rest of the footage in stills and no one is looking at them

Seems the contrail just stops unless you think that black beam (shadow) is really the Pleaidians zapping the missile

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Here is an explanation that makes sense for those who believe it was a plane.

news.discovery.com...

I would simply like to know what flight it was. Maybe 808 from HI, i never heard anyone say it was definately flight 808. Why has the rocket theory not been debunked yet? The pilot of said flight from HI would surely be aware of the controversy and could have said oh hey, that was us, we were at that location at that time. Something stinks here, the governemnt could have said it was X flight but didn't. They just said it was from a plane. So thats it? We just take that for fact?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by A55A551N
Prove to me those photos are planes.

sciencedude.ocregister.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So, even though it LOOKS like a missile and information comes out to support that it was indeed a missile.... that's wrong and deemed as disinformation? You have to be kidding, right?

So to recap: We're all wrong.
We who think it looked like a missile(s) and those professionals who SAY it looked like a missile and those who found records INDICATING it was a missile launch, are all wrong.
All righty then!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/419326e35abf.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose you will tell me those are missiles too?

hmmm im sorry, but this picture is clearly a missle... how could a plane ascend in such an angle?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Perhaps it isnt climbing, perhaps what ever it is, is actually coming towards the direction of the photo. Sometimes that gives the impression its flying upwards. What i dont get is .. and im sure someone else has mentioned on one of the other missile threads, is that if it were a plane, then it would be easy for the government/radar control rooms or airport authourities to say look 'This wasnt a missile it was flight such and such flying from somewhere to somewhere else' and actually give the details of the flight and end all this messing about whethers its a missile or a plane. So considering that no one has come forward (apart from the guy who posted it could of been flight 808) there is no solid proof that iit was a plane, either was its something odd and we arnt allowed to know about, and i also think its a rocket of some kind, but thats my opinion.

What im trying to say is that if it was normal and a normal plane on a flight then whoever gets interviewed on FOX or anything could simply debunk it and say its so and so flight. But nothing .. so yeh somethings up ad we arnt to know what it is .. Dont you just love your governments when they keep secrets from you

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

well H.A.
normally we see eye to eye on things
and this case is no different

It's a missile.

biggest questions are:

who does it belong to? and
where is it going? and
why? and also
why are they lying to us?

I think I may have some of those answered
on my other thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

star & flag for ur thread

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
So to recap: We're all wrong.
We who think it looked like a missile(s) and those professionals who SAY it looked like a missile and those who found records INDICATING it was a missile launch, are all wrong.
All righty then!

lol
sounds just like GOV work to me.
keep'em in the dark eating poop
and telling them it's Ice Cream.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join