It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was NOT an Airplane (as per General)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Even though this was broadcasted on FOX (who are hellbent against Obama and will do everything to make his administration look bad, *rightly so in this case*) this event is just another Norway Spiral mystery during Obama's term.
To me this just CAN'T be a conventional plane. Just can't be.
Take it for what it's all worth.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Where are all these missiles going? Are they testing project starwars?

Space-related defense research and testing remains heavily-budgeted to this day, irrespective of the program names, operative/reporting organizations, politics, or reports to the contrary in the press.[citation needed] Although it is difficult to compile actual spending totals across the complete spectrum of space-based defense programs (including classified "off-budget" "black projects"), the U.S. has certainly invested well over $100 billion on "SDI" and follow-on programs, and holds a commanding lead over all current or potential future adversaries in the realm of space technology/warfare

wikilink
edit on 2010/11/12 by GradyPhilpott because: replaced quote tags with ex tags.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

That guy who kept trying to say it was a toy rocket was cracking me up

There you have it is a "missile"
airplane>>>
maybe a scram jet but I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So a former general believes it was not a plane. The evidence (as discussed in other threads) says otherwise.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
So a former general believes it was not a plane. The evidence (as discussed in other threads) says otherwise.

It basically comes down to opinion. It's so very interesting how so many people's opinions vary (and in some cases, I have to wonder if it's done on purpose as dis-info) but to me: a very aware and astute person, this (these?) do not represent any type of contrail I've ever seen (and neither do the chemtrail-contrails but that's another topic for another thread)

It comes down to this; when the 'word' is discussed in a "public venue" and broadcasted via the media, 3/4 of the minions' minds are automatically made up without even thinking.

It's no wonder this country is dubbed the Sheeple capital of the World.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It basically comes down to opinion.

It does not come down to opinion but opinion versus facts; and those who's opinion it is that this is a missile launch do not have facts on their side.

It's so very interesting how so many people's opinions vary (and in some cases, I have to wonder if it's done on purpose as dis-info);

Being that you are ignoring the evidence and continue perpetuating this as a mystery, are you admitting to being a disinfo agent?
edit on 11-11-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The different videos seem to suggest different conclusions. In the one in this tape it does appear as if the trail moves through the cloud layer. If that is not an illusion, the plane at 37,000 ft, which is what seemed most likely, is a non runner.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I'm actually surprised no one has called it swamp gas.

Give it time.

+32 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I served in the US Navy for 21 years. I bet my life on it that it was a missile launch. It came from out at sea and most likely was launched from a submarine. Seriously, how stupid can anyone be to believe that it was a plane or an amateur rocket. It amazes me how they insult the intelligence of the general public by saying they have no idea what it is yet it amazes me even more at how stupid the American people are to believe their story.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

No offense but all you have to do is talk to any vet who experienced missile launches in the armed forces and in that you will find your confirmation. Its not a guess that's in the air unless you are referring to people without any military service.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by helix1776dragon

I served in the US Navy for 21 years. I bet my life on it that it was a missile launch. It came from out at sea and most likely was launched from a submarine. Seriously, how stupid can anyone be to believe that it was a plane or an amateur rocket. It amazes me how they insult the intelligence of the general public by saying they have no idea what it is yet it amazes me even more at how stupid the American people are to believe their story.

There is no point arguing here; I also was in the Navy for many years as a aviation machinist, I now work as a meteorologist and given the conditions at the time it was not a jet contrail... I made inquiries to several folks I know personally from Pratt and Whitney, NASA, and NOAA and all say this is not a jet contrail and that it is that of a solid propellant rocket. The other telling image is here

Wide View

Being from another angle (and wider with landscape for reference), you would think other "jets" would be making contrails to... The Jet theory fails in so many ways, but like I said there is no point in arguing with some here as they simply will not except that it is anything other than what the TPTB or MSM tell them it is.
edit on 11-11-2010 by mulehound because: Link was jacked up

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

The evidence (as discussed in other threads) says it is NOT an Airplane as the former General believes

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mulehound

Actually, to be fair, I believe certain people on this site had the opinion that it was a plane way before MSM was saying it lol. I do not agree with the opinion however, and so far they have not shown enough evidence to change my mind. I have seen plenty of photos that look a bit like the video, but still not close enough to pull me to that side of the fence. The fact that it took so long for the MSM to come up with the plane theory leads me to believe they should be trolling this site for debunkers lol.
edit on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:29:57 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OKay, was that dude on the bottom right... some one we all know here on ATS ???
But for reals does he sound familiar ???

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Ok, I know Im crazy for writing this but just hear me out.

There have been multiple "missile" sightings now. Not just the one in Cali. With multiple witnesses.

What If, and I say what if the "agency" warning is true and the U.S. is blasting missiles thru the "portals"?

I'm no expert but if these are missiles they should be landing somewhere, shouldn't they?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

That guy is a copycat, they tried the old toy missle explaination up here, didn't cut much mustard here either lmao!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It basically comes down to opinion.

It does not come down to opinion but opinion versus facts; and those who's opinion it is that this is a missile launch do not have facts on their side.

Well Doomsday Rex, how 'bout this 'fact' (not that I can read it but it suggests a missile WAS launched)?

Fact schmact! No one has any facts. The 'facts' get distributed, distorted and dubiously ingrained into people's consciousness via the media. Now THAT'S a fact!
Were you the one flying this plane Doomsday? Was it a relative of yours perhaps? If not....you know nothing more than any one of us knows so again, it comes down to opinion.

No. 45
6 NOVEMBER 2010
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Published Weekly by the
National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
Prepared Jointly with the
National Ocean Service and U.S. Coast Guard

On Page 55

434/10(18).
EASTERN NORTH PACIFIC.
CALIFORNIA.
MISSILES.

1. INTERMITTENT MISSILE FIRING OPERATIONS 0001Z TO 2359Z
DAILY MONDAY THRU SUNDAY IN THE NAVAL AIR WARFARE CENTER
SEA RANGE. THE MAJORITY OF MISSILE FIRINGS TAKE PLACE
1400Z TO 2359Z AND 0001Z TO 0200Z DAILY MONDAY THRU FRIDAY
IN AREA BOUND BY

34-02N 119-04W, 33-52N 119-06W, 33-29N 118-37W,
33-20N 118-37W, 32-11N 120-16W, 31-54N 121-35W,
35-09N 123-39W, 35-29N 123-00W, 35-57N 121-32W,
34-04N 119-04W.

2. VESSELS MAY BE REQUESTED TO ALTER COURSE WITHIN THE ABOVE
AREA DUE TO FIRING OPERATIONS AND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT
PLEAD CONTROL ON 5081.5 MHZ (5080 KHZ) OR 3238.5 KHZ (3237 KHZ) SECONDARY OR 156.8 MHZ (CH 16) OR 127.55 MHZ BEFORE ENTERING THE ABOVE BOUNDARIES AND MAINTAIN CONTINUOUS GUARD WHILE WITHIN THE RANGE.

3. VESSELS INBOUND AND OUTBOUND FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA PORTS WILL CREATE THE LEAST INTERFERENCE TO FIRING OPERATIONS DURING THE SPECIFIC PERIODS, AS WELL AS ENHANCE THE VESSEL'S SAFETY WHEN PASSING THROUGH THE VICINITY OF THE SEA RANGE IF THEY WILL TRANSIT VIA THE SANTA BARBARA CHANNEL AND WITHIN NINE MILES OFFSHORE VICINITY OF POINT MUGU OR CROSS THE AREA SOUTHWEST OF SAN NICOLAS ISLAND BETWEEN SUNSET AND SUNRISE.

Last Edited by Riker on 11/10/2010 at 12:22 PM

Link

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by mulehound

Wide View

Being from another angle (and wider with landscape for reference), you would think other "jets" would be making contrails to...

This has to be the best point made in this case so far. One commercial jetliner off the coast of California makes this contrail that befuddles "experts", and the "official" explanation is contrails. This is off the coast of Los Angeles. Is someone seriously trying to say only one jet is in the sky making this contrail? No other jets are anywhere near this area, and no other jets are making any similar contrails?

If you look at the Wide View from Mulehound's post, do you see any other contrails, or remnants of contrails? Over Los Angeles, not one other? Maybe I'm missing something here, but I suspect I will be herded back into the sheeple pen by an expert very shortly.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It's so very interesting how so many people's opinions vary (and in some cases, I have to wonder if it's done on purpose as dis-info)

Most likely disinfo or a deliberate attempt to keep us looking in the wrong place

But seriously did we really need another thread on this?

but to me: a very aware and astute person, this (these?) do not represent any type of contrail I've ever seen (and neither do the chemtrail-contrails but that's another topic for another thread)

Everybody keeps saying they have NEVER seen other airplane contrails like that... yet the internet is full of them and I posted several of then all ready, You call people sheep,,, but perhaps you should remove the wool from your own eyes first

What about these three then?

Orange County Dec 31 2009

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f2e00efe1e4.jpg[/atsimg]

This is another one from Laguna Beach

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/419326e35abf.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose you will tell me those are missiles too?

Here is another one...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27ad2a3e9f54.jpg[/atsimg]

I suppose you will tell me that THOSE must be missiles too?

It comes down to this; when the 'word' is discussed in a "public venue" and broadcasted via the media, 3/4 of the minions' minds are automatically made up without even thinking.

EXACTLY The first broadcaster said MISSILE and now everyone has MISSILE tattooed on their forehead

Its an airplane

But those 'retired' officers like the first one in the original broadcast? What s the matter with them...
They must have a grudge against Obama

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

There is nothing special about that Notice to Mariners. It does not suggest a missile was launched. That is a standing notice...permanent. The area is a target and testing zone.

You can find them here:
The prior week:
www.nga.mil...

And one from August:
www.nga.mil...

March:
www.nga.mil...

Last year:
www.nga.mil...

It is in every issue.
edit on 11/11/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join