It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did not know where to put this exactly

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
just recently it was maybe about 7:00 am
had a wireless controller for the tv and other devices not to cheap either
and to keep this short when i stood up the power in the room i was in just went off.
Everything and it stayed off not to much power being used in this room, the rest of the house still had power
just ignored it and went off to bed.

woke up and went in the garage and the power switch for this certain room was switched to the middle and
had a red light, and i though maybe it was just random but then i noticed my wireless controller did not work any more try charge batteries and normal new batteries did not work and then i realized i was holding the controller when i stood up and the power went off this IS a newer home, and supposedly it takes lot of power to do that

and in other events early in the morning i have gotten real pissed off and i notice the lamps will flicker?

any helpful info will help and would be nice

email: [email protected]

maybe a bit of helpful info on this thanks
edit on 11-11-2010 by ijustthrew because: email

edit on 11-11-2010 by ijustthrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Sounds like you have a short in the house somewhere...faulty wiring ...that is a guess...but it seems to be the one i would try to investigate first to eliminate it.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Tripped a fuse by the sound of it, perfectly normal... You're probably not going to meet Christopher Walken and fast forward through to your death, don't worry!
edit on 11-11-2010 by markymint because: (no reason given)

new topics

join