It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring dream coincides with Veterans/Armistice Day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
For the past year I have been having this dream about a Veterans Day parade. I'm standing there behind the crowds, not taking part in the cheering, but just observing the parade go by. Old veterans in uniform, marching bands and happy families waving flags. One of the highlights was a WWII-era tank. You get the picture. Well, while all this is happening I notice what appears to be a squadron of planes far off in the distance. They are flying very slow it seems, and when they get closer I begin to notice how vastly huge this group of aircraft is. That's when everyone else notices. As they fly over us everyone cheers, but I have this bad feeling in my gut. Suddenly they begin dropping paper fliers over the crowds. The come down like confetti. When one of them lands near me I pick it up and read: "Americans, we request your immediate surrender. Resistance will be met with deadly force." Then it had the same message in a few other languages. I focused my sights on one of the lower flying planes and noticed a series of different flags on it's body. It seemed to be some kind of Russian/Korean/Chinese alliance. Immediately following this enemy troops are now ambushing the crowds, shooting those attempting to run. It was some pretty scary #. Anyway, I always do the same thing in the dream when this happens. I duck into the nearest bar and help the patrons block the door while the barmaid shows us a trapdoor int he floor leading to a secret room. (Prohibition days maybe?) I start drinking beer after beer like it's going out of style. Then there's some steamy action with the barmaid that I won't discuss here, and then I wake up when the invaders crash their way into the bar. I had it so many times that I started joking about it to the fam. Somethings going down on Veterans Day, I'll say , and they laugh. Whats not so funny is that I've had similar dreams about other things that have happened. All summer before 9/11 it was nothing but this high-wired hebbie jeebie feeling. Man, and the crazy dreams I was having. I think a lot of people felt that way back then. Anyway, that's the point of my post, I don't think I'm gifted or unique in any way. I think many people get these "feelings". My doctor just calls it anxiety. I did a google search for the date Nov 11 2010 and was surprised to see it mentioned in connection with Nostradamus and this "web-bot" thing. So I guess I wasn't alone. What do you people think? For the record I never read about any of this stuff before and I barely even post here and I don't watch the news. The dreams just seem to come out of the blue for me.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
That's a crazy dream! I always wonder about dreams like that, that are so vivid with details (such as the flyers)
I guess we'll just have to wait and see! Hopefully your dream is just a dream

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacevelvet

An interesting dream.
But for future reference, I would like to encourage dream-posters to post them in the "Dreams and Predictions" forum. Posting them in "Predictions and Prophecies" confuses the categories, and muddies the waters for those of us who spend time in this forum.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
That was definitely a amazing dream!
Interesting that you have had this same dream numerous times throughout the past year. Scary about the possibility of a Russian/Korean/China alliance actually happening one day. I definitely think dreams can tell what will happen in the future, the thing is sometimes they do and sometimes they do not. We will have to wait and see on this one. Not for long though as Nov. 11, 2010 has begun. Though it could be for a Veterans day in the future. We shall see......theUNKNOWNawaits
edit on 11/11/2010 by theUNKNOWNawaits because: (no reason given)

top topics

join