It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-Facto State of War: US vs China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Bernake and the FED and IMF
is attacking China with
financial attacks. I believe the
only reason why China has not
completely pulled the rug out yet
is because they feel empathy for
the American people who had
nothing to do with this !!!!
Americans are stuck in the
middle.

here's a follow up ...an article from the Asia Times, which was provided after your thread began...

atimes.com...

Title: G-20 on collision course... By Donald Kirk

With all the annoyance over US monetary policy, one has to wonder what Obama is going to tell China's President Hu Jintao when they meet at the opening session on Thursday in the vast Convention and Exhibition Center and then dine that evening at the National Museum.
Obama is absolutely sure to say, in effect, look guys, the whole world is going to have a much healthier economy if the US economy improves. And to do that, he'll say, we need to cut down our trillion-dollar trade deficit and you guys gotta set your currencies at their real values and stop dumping all that low-priced stuff on us.

And Hu and all the others are going to nod politely while going off on their own double talk about their sincere desire to reduce imbalances and, while they're at it, elevate all those poor nations that the G-20 is making a major conference topic under the rubric, "development".

actually Germany is making more noise than China who are using other sources
rather than their Statesmen in confronting the Wall Street/FED/Treasury oligarchhy
that has caused most all of the global crisis...
China deals with their saboteurs and fraudulent managers in a very harsh way,
the American cabal does not even consider the financial system crisis criminal activity...

and there in, i would agree that China is being fairminded and considerate of the populace
in the USA... but i think that even the long enduring culture of China, even under communism,
has a breaking point...
& that breaking point might come very soon after the G-20 meeting concludes

thanks,

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Can you provide evidence for the instances please?

2nd.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

A Carnival Cruise lines ship is EMP bombed
off Mexican coast. Also a Chinese attack by a submarine
missile.

I'm surprised that someone has not mentioned the Carnival Cruise fire could have been caused by a very focused sound wave. I don't know too much about them, but from what I've read once the sound wave hit the engine and quickly built up pressure in the very small spaces, I would think that could cause a fire. Maybe it was supposed to explode the engine, but lost some of its gusto and just caused a fire?

Here is an interesting article I found on Discovery News: "Sound Bullets"

If these sound bullets were actual bullets, the metamaterial would be like transforming hot lead projectiles into rocket propelled grenades, all converging on one place at one time. The damage such concentrated waves of pressure could create would be devastating.

Like normal bullets, sound bullets can travel through air. Unlike normal bullets, sound bullets can also easily travel through liquids and solids. Sound bullets could be used by the military to create submarine melting waves of pressure or shock waves powerful enough to destroy caves otherwise untouchable by conventional weapons.

I do think you are correct in that there is something going on with China. Too many happenings clustered together. But some will just refuse to link these all together. For some reason, here on ATS, the MSM is hated and very loved. If anyone speculates something happened, unless it shows up in the New York Times, a major international paper or on a cable news show, then it's bunk.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Dear Humbleone,
I was referring to my drinking a cup of tea and taking a chill pill, not to the OP =)

I didn't swallow a blue or red pill, the ones I did swallow had mostly dove etchings on them in the 1990s *wink*.

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Shminkee Pinkee

I presume you were replying to me. The bad guys I refer to were in response to your one line comment.

Totally agree with your second post. However you should also take into account that even though China does have a slightly more limited press, news does get in. I also maintain that China doesn't really consider any western country a threat, they have far too much invested in exports and financial backing to be concerned. As I stated previously I think this is all a little bit too paranoid and lacking substance or "facts" to be realistic. It seems to be to be just more manufactured fear mongering, similar to the push to make us believe Iran and Yemen are the devil and we should expunge them from our very existence.

The arrogance and hypocrisy in the western world to define bad from good, moral from immoral is laughable. Every western country has skeletons in its closet by the masses. It is just that "we" hide it better by rewriting history as "we" see fit and focusing on other people's problems rather than our own. Who are we to say anything?

Regards,
T

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
China has fired lasers at our spy satellites and blinded them. We have fired back as well. This story broke in 2006 and states it's been going on a few years prior to the Pentagon release saying they've been fired upon.

Our F-22's flying towards Asia on their first deployment all of the sudden have their computers crash and had to find Hawaii blindly or die...officially we were told the planes computers crashed when they hit the International Date Line and crashed because of a software glitch. Maybe they were fired upon/hacked and having WiFi on a military fighter wasn't a good idea.

Supposedly our B-2 crashed because a couple sensors were wet and sent false data to the computer. It didn't rain on Guam the night prior to it's crash. It was very windy on Guam the night before the crash, no rain. It was so dry we were having fires around the island from everything being so dry. Maybe China was able to transmit to the B-2 and cause it to lose control. 11 days before the B-2 crashed, a Navy EA-6B electronic warfare bird went down in the ocean near Guam. We lost a helicopter into Fena Lake. A B-52 went down into the ocean and lost all souls that was supposed to fly over the island for the annual Liberation Day parade. A B-1 coming back from the Singapore airshow had a problem and had to make an Emergency Landing on Guam. Ended up having the pilot run like hell from it while it was onfire and it rolled into the firetrucks.

Don't know if China is involved with all of our airframe losses in the Pacific....but we've lost a ton of money and lives. We were told the Chinese has been shooting our satellites. I doubt they'd tell us if the Chinese/Russians had the capability to transmit from a satellite and make us lose control of our fly by wire airplanes that appear to have MAJOR weaknesses.

China/Russia will win WWIII because they still fly their airplanes. Our pilots merely vote on what they want the planes to do and the computer controls the airplanes. A very stupid engineering mistake.

A AirBus commercial plane had to make an Emergency Landing on Guam because it's electronics in the cockpit shorted out and burst into flames. Airbus's are fly by wire too. You lose your electronics, you're dead. We have no physical control over our airplanes. The Chinese and Russians still have mechanical links between their pilots and the planes controls.

There was a mysterious fire at the port in China where they are building 2 of their aircraft carriers. Sounded to me like a Navy Special Projects operation to slow them down. Those two carriers are supposedly going to be done in 6 months. The Varyag (former Russian carrier which was unfinished and sold to China) was renamed "Shi Lang" and has just been completed and is out of drydock and currently running around under sea trials.

Shi Lang was the Chinese Admiral who conquered Taiwan in 1681 and made it part of China until 1949. Their Civil War resulted in Taiwan being a break off Territory, but still Chinese.

We are about to sacrifice hundreds of millions of people to pry Taiwan from China. Germany embraced the "One China" policy until February. They sold military helicopters and arms to Taiwan. Which says the European Union is joining America in prying Taiwan from China. Also note Germany just announced they are decommissioning early almost all their submarines. Both Taiwan and Vietnam are seeking submarines to counter China. Looks like Germany "decommissioned" their submarines so they can be transferred to the battle front.

The War started years ago, it's all about prying Taiwan from China so whitey has a input into Asia. It's going to fail. We can't even afford to man our Naval ships. Look at the Navy now trying to automate all it's ships because we can't afford to man them. That's weakness.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Pervius because: spellin

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Your theory is definitely plausible at least. One has to wonder what would happen if this turns into a big spat? Who has whos back? I mean, you have to admit that many countries out there may just be playing nice with the US right now...maybe a major world-wide conflict would make them show their true colors. Of course, its all nothing more than speculation at this point.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
You had me until the Carnival Cruise comment.

Love ya man, but WHY ON EARTH would China want to attack a Carnival Cruise ship? Unless I misunderstood you, and you actually meant the USA attacked the Carnival Cruise ship because it simply be a fun thing to do!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry, but I do not believe in the information published by Sorcha Faal on her website. She uses some facts and links them in a way that looks convincing, but not least to test or validate data.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
uv actually got some really good valid points there, however china is the 2nd largest economy in the world, america being the first but in around 10 years china will over take. USA buys everything from china a huge percent of its tnc's are based there so why would they start a war with them. oh and china has just as many nukes if not more, milllions more soldiers and probably has more advance tecnology so a war with them is quite rediculous.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

both sides cannot go on hiding
this from the public view as we just
noticed with the missile launch
off LA.

I don't think that missile was from China or any other country. Obama would have come back at light speed.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
Boone! You conspiracy master! I think your onto something! Nicely thought out senario! Let's hope it's not true? How many ICBM's does the PRC have?

well I don't know bout all that but
it is just a theory that hit me while
I was trying to put all the pieces
together of the events going on.
The theory is still being modified
as we go along as I'm sure some
new events will occur that will help
tie the puzzle together nicely.
It's a work in progress
so bear with me

And thanks for chiming in

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esger

both sides cannot go on hiding
this from the public view as we just
noticed with the missile launch
off LA.

I don't think that missile was from China or any other country. Obama would have come back at light speed.

I wouldn't think so
not unless it landed on US
territory. A warning shot across the bow
or a missile fired by us in retaliation
of this tit for tat conflict would not
be substantial enough.

Remember it took Bush over a week
to visit New Orleans after Katrina
and that was a major disaster.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
and there in, i would agree that China is being fairminded and considerate of the populace
in the USA... but i think that even the long enduring culture of China, even under communism,
has a breaking point...
& that breaking point might come very soon after the G-20 meeting concludes

I think u r spot on there brother.
star for u

just wait for the G-20 to conclude
and let's see if the fireworks start.

When in Rome ....
fall like the Romans !!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
Can you provide evidence for the instances please?

No I cannot
that is why it is
only in the theory
class at present.

I was sharing my theory
with ATS and felt like it was
off-topic posting it on the other missile
and/or China threads.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

geez, ur right
I had no idea all that was happening
to our men and hardware around Guam.
We can add all that to the list of tit for tat
exchanges.

star for u bringing that to
our attention

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
You had me until the Carnival Cruise comment.

lol, yea well
like I said, it's still a work
theory in progress.
It needs refining
that's the purpose of this thread
is to try to get collective heads
together to fit all the pieces together
in this puzzle between the US and China.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucasraffablog
Sorry, but I do not believe in the information published by Sorcha Faal on her website. She uses some facts and links them in a way that looks convincing, but not least to test or validate data.

Oh God, I despise that name.
Let me make this perfectly
clear.

Sorcha Faal has absolutely
nothing to do with this OP or thread
that I am aware of.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hopefully this is not off-topic , but maybe we can add to the list this
Some kind of propaganda war? Any relation?
china news
china news

Peace
edit on 11-11-2010 by Sanjaya because: some links

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You forgot to mention the earthquakes in the Pacific rim being caused by underwater nuclear strikes. Incidentally, not long after that missile was fired in cali there was a 5.3 quake off the coast of Samoa. Just throwing that in there....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join