It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-Facto State of War: US vs China

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Who said 'traitor'
more like smart man follow where da money is, kinda like Exxon building a pipeline from Bejing to Tibet

So we have a Chinese sub launching a missile from the coast of LA, and taking out their own shipyard, while another Chinese sub pops up in the middle of US War Games off their shore and a third Chinese sub starts the Gulf Oil spill... while the Chinese hackers are snooping through US Government internet, even though the really classified stuff isn't even on the internet... and their bankers are dumping those worthless US bucks.. that about sum it up?

Hmmm nice... good thing I like Chinese food

edit on 25-11-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

For the last time, the Chinese didn't launch a missile off the coast of LA, it was a plane. It only looked as if it was a missile going straight up because most people didn't see it from the side. What's more, what purpose would that missile serve??? Nothing but a bunch of paranoid people being abused by media pundits trying to make people fearful...because fearful people are easier to control. Just look at how easy it was to convince the people to invade Iraq...we now know all that fear was unjustified, no WMDs!

I totally believe in the Chinese spying on the US, just like the US is spying on China...and Russia, and vice versa. But that doesn't mean there will be war.

China already "owns" a large chunk of the US when it comes to money, why would they need the military. If you wanna blame anyone, blame your last few governments for allowing your country to be sold to a foreign nation. It's not China's fault your governments sold the US to get money for unjustified wars in Iraq and to "save" a phoney economy. If China wouldn't have lent money, the US couldn't have afforded the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan while still saving the economy and spending money back home. And now you're getting angry with your "bank"?
edit on 26-11-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Max Keiser says expect 500 dollar silver
The Chinese government has instructed its people to buy silver
Max kaiser has said if everyone bought a silver ccoin it would bring down the banks (like jp morgan)
who are the defacto government of the US and the west....
so there are multiple levels to this war

and the bankers are not the American people
wouldn't it be Ironic if the Chinese and Russians
and the AMERICAN PATRIOTS
were all on the same side..?
edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Yeah too bad us patriotic Americans are gonna be getting a SPF 10,000 sunburn from those Chinese ICBM's.....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones

Funny, I thought that was obvious already?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Funny, I thought that was obvious already?

I don't think they're on the same side on purpose, but it turned out that way. The "patriots" where the ones pushing for the expensive ridiculous wars, and if you check out who deregulated the financial industry the most allowing them to screw us all over (and have the government bail them out), you notice it's the same politicians. All that costs money, and China was a willing bank...

I don't think those "patriots" wanted to give China all that financial power, but that's just the way it turned out given the expensive "government lifestyle" they supported.

I also think it's ironic that China gets attacked in the right-wing media (Beck & Co.) as wanting to harm the US, when it was the same pundits who told people to sell US$ and get gold. That achieved two things:

1) The value of the dollar gets crippled: Food and other stuff gets more expensive...the very same thing they now complain about.
2) The value of the debt to China decreases as the dollar gets devaluated. That's good if you owe the money, but it'll piss off your "bank" because they suddenly own a lot less. You'd think that's a good thing, but it really isn't. Importing goods, and stuff for citizens gets a lot more expensive as a result of that tactic.

Basically, they told people to devalue their own money, and now complain about stuff being too expensive. All that shows is an incredible lack of economic knowledge. Guess what happens if you devalue your currency!! INFLATION!

It's good for the government owing China money, but China is pissed, and so are the US citizens because their currency is turning into toilet paper. And what's more, the rest of the world is pissed too because the dollar is the base currency...at least for now, because I don't think the other countries will continue to play ball for much longer. Eventually, the "base currency" will consist of a basket of international currencies (still including the dollar ofc) to make it more stable and less vulnerable to one country messing everything up for the rest.

So in short, I totally agree with you putting blame on those "patriots"...I just don't think they're patriots, they just see themselves as patriots.

By the way, if this sounds like "war"...I am talking about an ECONOMIC WAR. No party would gain anything by letting this turn into an armed conflict. On the contrary, it would cost a lot of money and lives...the US can't afford a war like that (at least not for as long as this war would last), and China wouldn't get its money back. So saying there's gonna be an armed conflict between China and the US is nuts!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
by patriots i didn't mean NEOCONS or zionists or the bankers stoooges

I ment the constitutionalists that oppose them Ron Paul would be an example of what I ment by patriot
or Pat Tillman

but those are very good points the describe the Faux patriots though and very accurate IMHO
just that patriots are trying to save the US not sell it out

ps
look up EB5 visa and you'll prolly find the Chinese don't intent to frickacee the place
that would mess up what they bought

edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

ps
look up EB5 visa and you'll prolly find the Chinese don't intent to frickacee the place
that would mess up what they bought

edit on 26-11-2010 by Danbones because: en.wikipedia.org...

I agree. Saying China wants to attack the US with weapons is ridiculous. It's like saying it would make sense for banks to kill the people who owe them money. The whole notion is based on fear mongering by people who use fear to control the masses.

Yes, the US owes China money...and yes, it sucks! But China isn't the bad guy here. If you're angry, you should look towards the people who let the financial industry # everyone over (that one's easy, just look who voted yes on the bills that deregulated the industry enabling them to screw us), look at who voted in favor of those unjustified wars, look at who pushed gold to further devalue the currency. THOSE are the people responsible for the situation the US is in now, NOT China.

I know it's not easy to look for faults in your own country, but problems can only be solved if you look at them objectively.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
For the last time, the Chinese didn't launch a missile off the coast of LA, it was a plane. It only looked as if it was a missile going straight up because most people didn't see it from the side.

Nice theory but I heard gov. and retired military swear it was a missile.. shows how messed up this country is

What's more, what purpose would that missile serve???

Show of force?

Nothing but a bunch of paranoid people being abused by media pundits trying to make people fearful...because fearful people are easier to control.

Quite right... control. A TSA grope station or Viper mobile coming to a place near you soon

Just look at how easy it was to convince the people to invade Iraq...we now know all that fear was unjustified, no WMDs!

Well Bush knew the WMD's where there because Reagan sold them to Saddam... where you think he got the gas that killed the Kurds? What they didn't know is he sold them to buy his mansions. We also sold him top of the line fighters and trained his pilots to fly them... (but not to actually FIGHT in them and we didn't sell the service pack. That is why they were all sitting nicely lined up on the tarmac for us to wipe out)

I totally believe in the Chinese spying on the US, just like the US is spying on China...and Russia, and vice versa. But that doesn't mean there will be war.

Depends on what you call 'war' Many still think we are at 'war' with Iraq or Afghanistan... but we are not. The big boys need places to test their toys and things to blow up so Halliburton can go in to fix it

China already "owns" a large chunk of the US when it comes to money, why would they need the military. If you wanna blame anyone, blame your last few governments for allowing your country to be sold to a foreign nation. It's not China's fault your governments sold the US to get money for unjustified wars in Iraq and to "save" a phoney economy. If China wouldn't have lent money, the US couldn't have afforded the wars in Iraq/Afghanistan while still saving the economy and spending money back home. And now you're getting angry with your "bank"?

Yup China now owns a lot of defaulted mortgages. But I'm not mad at my bank... they been good with me. What I am mad about is the apathy of the sheeple... you tell me we needed to 'borrow' money from China? What 800 billion or so? What is that, pocket change?

9/10/2001: Rumsfeld says $2.3 TRILLION Missing from Pentagon
www.youtube.com...

The very next day Bush asks us for Mo Money to blitz Iraq back into the stone age and we lapped it up, while Exxon made record quarter profits in the first year of that 'war' while the sheeple shelled out willingly at the pumps 'for the war effort' In the meantime while sabers are clashing in Korea, Exxon wants to build pipelines to Bejing from Tibet

FY 1999
FY 2000
The Missing Trillions.
www.youtube.com...

FY 2009
Federal Reserve Lost 9 TRILLION Dollars.
www.youtube.com...

So money is no problem. It does surprise me that NO ONE cares about all these missing trillions annually. What is an 800 billion debt in the face of that? 9 TRILLION in one year alone and that is just the federal reserve, not even Pentagon waste.

Your right though Nuclear war between China Russia and the USA is not in the cards. Those three capitalist nations would lose to much. And yes China is capitalist... so long as their business men stay out of politics

edit on 26-11-2010 by zorgon because: MMAAAHHHHHHHH

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
I don't think this is too far fetched. Perhaps not all of those events, but if we don't do something soon it will be exactly like you have described.

the2ofusr1 posted this vid on my Gold Rush 21 thread:

So there is a war going on right now, a very significant one which has the potential to lead to military action like you have suggested.

S&F

That is why Russia and China have decided not to use the dollar anymore to trade,

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Show of force? Why?

Why on earth would China wanna threaten the US militarily. If you got a mortgage and can't pay, do you think your bank will to try and kill you off too? Seriously, stop watching idiots like Beck and come back to reality

If you seriously believe any party wants an armed conflict, you are delusional! If you wanna know the truth about what's happening, the following short clip summarizes it nicely.

The US benefited from almost 25 years of growth...which was only possible because of the deregulation of the financial system, allowing easy access to debt. But just like the average citizen taking out loans he can clearly never repay, the US is now in the same position...a position it created on its own!! Yes, it's a really nasty spot, but weapons aren't the answer. Not for China, and not for the US...and they KNOW that.

This is a CURRENCY war...and an INFORMATION war. Welcome to the 21st century

Now more than ever before, it's clear that money rules the world...NOT weapons. This whole crisis will result in a major shift in power. Whereas before the US were the uncontested number 1 and leader of the world, they now have to share that spot with China...and soon India as well. And if Germany keeps on steaming ahead as they are, and if they partner up with some of the stronger economies in Europe (Switzerland, Scandinavia, France, etc.) they could also rise up all the way to China/India/US levels in terms of economic power.

In old times, weapons and army was everything. If you had that, you were number 1, no question about it. But nowadays thanks to globalization (which was started by the US btw) everyone is so invested into other countries, money is the true ruler. For example: Saudi Arabia has so much money invested in the US, if for whatever reason they chose to all take it out at the same time, the US economy would tumble into a crisis worse than the last great depression...worse than what we're in now. The same goes for China. The US also has many foreign investments of course, but their currency is currently tumbling down the drain...so their power is decreasing day by day.

PS: If you're into FOREX trading...pretty exciting times, read up on it. I'm still unemployed, but dabbled in forex trading for the past 4-5 months (because the real estate market which is my bread and butter is still crap), and I got a big smile on my face

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If you really wanna do something about this mess, listen to intelligent people like Mayor Bloomberg!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join