It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hey everyone!! My name is Tom and I am 21.

For a long time now I have been interested in ufo's, conspiracies, etc. A little while back I came across this site when looking up conspiracies and such, like I do all the time. When I found this site I was amazed that it has absolutely everything (ufos, nwo, philosophy, religion conspiracies, etc.) and there are so many people on it all the time posting!! For a little while now, I only have been reading, but yesterday I joined and started posting. Finally today got around to doing this introduction.

Anyways, I'm excited to be a part of ATS. I am looking forward to reading, posting, learning new things from you all, and being able to share my insights and thoughts, as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theUNKNOWNawaits

Welcome here on ats, hope to see you a lot on this forum

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Thanks Quasi!!

You definitely will. I am already addicted to this site, all of the free time I've had in the past two days has been spent on this site. I love it here, there is just so much information on here it is awesome.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Was looking at my original post on my welcome thread and thought I would just tell a little more about myself.

I was born in upstate NY, in the middle of high school I moved to FL, and went to college for a little in the state of NJ. I currently just moved to Cali and will finish up college there.

There is a lot of beliefs that I have. I was raised a christian, but now do not follow a specific religion. I believe in a higher power out there, but not a person like some faiths. I believe in reincarnation, that we are all connected, and that in the end we all experience everything. We need to all see that we are connected and stop fighting with each other and then maybe the world will be a better place.
I believe that our country with the help of Israel did 9/11 to ourselves. For them it is great to have an enemy like terrorism, which can be pointed and taken anywhere in the world they want. It will never end if they want.
I also believe that our minds are able to do a lot more then we think. We are more powerful than we think. We are able to create the world that we live in. Positive thoughts results in positive things, and the same goes with negative thoughts resulting in negative things.
I believe that our country is headed in the wrong direction and that something needs to be done about it sooner rather than later.
The most important thing I believe in though is love. "The Creator of all things does not need or require a religion to remind him of his works; all the creator requires is our love and to do all things from love."

Those are just some of the major things I believe in. If I wrote all the things I believed in, I would be typing forever, lol. Thought I would just jot down a few of the major things. Anyways, Im glad to be here and so far am enjoying being part of the ATS community. I am looking forward to seeing you on the forum.

new topics

top topics

join