It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$80B thug budget to oppress Targeted Individuals (video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

www.examiner.com

Sunday, a targeted man compared the societal system of spying, or "ratting," to the old game called "Gossip." Understanding the root of the insidious game, formalized into an $80 billion industry for thugs to inflict torture in a reign of terror on innocent targets, is provided on the Targeted Individual website, developed into the short video below, an in George W. Bush's statements shortly after 911.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
*Bush's torture not limited to overseas prisons*

New information revealed yesterday by "The Examiner" exposes the illicit spying, and Gang stalking activities of the US Federal Government, set up under the Bush administration, and Continued under the Obama Administration.

Nicknamed the "'locate and assassinate' New Phoenix Program", the operation includes Gang-stalking, Directed Microwave Energy Weapons, Emotional Manipulation, Cyber-Bullying, Breaking and Entering, Planting "Bugs" for clandestine surveillance, and other activities.

-Edrick

www.examiner.com
edit on 11-11-2010 by Edrick because: +Video

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Edrick

*Bush's torture not limited to overseas prisons*

New information revealed yesterday by "The Examiner" exposes the illicit spying, and Gang stalking activities of the US Federal Government, set up under the Bush administration, and Continued under the Obama Administration.

Nicknamed the "'locate and assassinate' New Phoenix Program", the operation includes Gang-stalking, Directed Microwave Energy Weapons, Emotional Manipulation, Cyber-Bullying, Breaking and Entering, Planting "Bugs" for clandestine surveillance, and other activities.

-Edrick

www.examiner.com
edit on 11-11-2010 by Edrick because: +Video

Dang,

I'm kinda worried about the girl who wrote this. It makes her out to sound like a "terrorist." So, not only THIS, now we gotta look-out for criminals working for the man?

"Beware the Military Industrial Complex." JFK

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

It was Ike who warned about the MIC.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Oh, yeah... Dwight D. Eisenhower:

Thanks for that one InvisibleAlbatross!

-Edrick
edit on 11-11-2010 by Edrick because: +quote

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the short vid. It is indeed scary how they have cameras everywhere, neighbors spying on you, kids spying on you, reading your mail, your email, listening to your phone calls, bugs in your ome and on your car. And even worse, they do all of this without any warrants. They check everybody for key words, phrases, and affiliations. It is disgusting and completely against our rights as human beings.

It disgusts me. S&F.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

www.examiner.com

Sunday, a targeted man compared the societal system of spying, or "ratting," to the old game called "Gossip." Understanding the root of the insidious game, formalized into an $80 billion industry for thugs to inflict torture in a reign of terror on innocent targets, is provided on the Targeted Individual website, developed into the short video below, an in George W. Bush's statements shortly after 911.

Related News Links:
www.examiner.com

Every member of ATS is being stalked to some capacity. It isnt hard to see just check your pulse. Be observant of cars in your neighborhood. Watch your neighbors they might be watching you. Listen for bugs on your phone. Forget your computer privacy. Your car has bugs in it definitely and maybe GPS.

This "stalking" thing is real, they also lace your drinks at the nightclub with '___', then have subliminal messages played for you to suggest mind control. Once they know your schedule you are f'd, try to keep it loose. This stalking thing going on is true and very scary.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by loveguy

Oops!

I wish I had an excuse for being confused...

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Thanks for the short vid. It is indeed scary how they have cameras everywhere, neighbors spying on you, kids spying on you, reading your mail, your email, listening to your phone calls, bugs in your ome and on your car. And even worse, they do all of this without any warrants. They check everybody for key words, phrases, and affiliations. It is disgusting and completely against our rights as human beings.

It disgusts me. S&F.

I'll second that.

The picture this paints reeks of USSR type crap!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I'll second that.

Er.... this article is actually referring to US GOVERNMENT clandestine activities against its own citizenry.

(Or, if you prefer, Corporate Shadow Government)

Thanks for posting though!

-Edrick

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trust me not one person on earth has had more lies made up about him than me, and the police and gov have investigated me for every crime under the sun. Guess how many times they where right, zero.

All down to gossip and innuendo. Thats all my adult life has been like, fending off rubbish like this organised first by uk gov and police.

Amazing how these people are never right, and the police and gov agencies believe anything

One tip people

They will perve into your home and listen to everything. They take people not you as you, and they think everyone in a home is same person. They take jokes made by other people as you and think they are serious.

The people doing this spying are really rubbish, but people outside beleive everything made up about you and it absolutely wrecks your life.

You upset the wrong person in your life, and i mean at any time, and you could get put on this groups watch list, and they never stop ever haressing you. People you go to school with today, all you students may be planning to murder you like the peopel i went to school with. The police and gov agencies like this are there for peopel who want to kill you but want the gov and polcie to do it.

Pure efffing evil.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Er.... this article is actually referring to US GOVERNMENT clandestine activities against its own citizenry.

In my case in uk, it is also like that but police do know about it also.

So often they say gang stalking is not known to police, but my case in uk is, and the police find it very funny and laugh they wrecked my life.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

reply to post by loveguy

I'll second that.

(Or, if you prefer, Corporate Shadow Government)

Thanks for posting though!

-Edrick

Hello,

I feel compelled to insert this link again as I feel it may have gone unnoticed...FBI and her civilian cohorts

Please review the link and understand how this fits into this topic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One day...First thread in my signature is my story. I have been around some unsundries...and received lesser attention and favour than they...save for current days...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

As a targeted individual, I always aim to help other TIs wherever I can, by revealing operational and technical strategies I have noticed and recorded over the years, from both myself and other targeted individuals whose observations I have read (such as Thomasz Szolcik, a long-term TI who runs the www.mi5.com... website).

A good rule of thumb is to not attempt to describe specific details of attackers' radioweapon technology unless you are one of those rare people who have had a chance to see it. Rather, record the sensations that exposure to it produces, and the strategies that the weapon operators appear to be using to modify your behaviour and character.

For example, a frequent strategy is a technique called 'operant conditioning' by psychologists. However, in the case of the weapons operators, the purpose is to harm rather than heal, by creating deformations in the target's character that make it likely he will break down, and/or be involved in crime or risky activity that increases the likelihood of him being hurt, incarcerated or killed.

Operant conditioning is the use of pain or pleasurable sensations applied to a person in response to desired or unwanted behaviours, to reinforce or eliminate them from the person's character. It is most effective when the person is unaware that the sensations originate outside his body and are under intelligent control. The target's awareness of this reduces the effectiveness of the conditioning, since he can deliberately override the behaviours he is being conditioned to have. For this reason it is most effective in animals, although the development of radioweapons now has allowed operant conditioning to achieve its full potential on unaware human subjects.

With radioweapons, reinforcement of harmful behaviours can be done by withdrawing the weapon (the source of pain or mental disturbances) when the targeted individual carries out the risky behaviour desired by the weapons operators. This behaviour can be as simple as becoming angry with one's family whilst under prolonged mental and physical stress caused by exposure to radioweapons. (This case is a first step, which helps to alienate the target from his family and thus isolate him and make him easier to target in future.)

In order to discover the strategies being used on you, you need to notice each time you feel unsourced pain, particularly on localized spots on your body, and in particular on various parts of your head. Try to shield the sensations with your hands. If the pain subsides whilst covered by your hands, it suggests its source is outside your body.

The pains felt to the head indicate the use of psychotropic radioweapons, and you should note them (and their location) when they happen, and what happens to your mood and ability to think when they do. Learn which sensation corresponds to each mood state, and what behaviours cause the pain to subside (on your body as well). This will help you learn which harmful behaviours your attackers are trying to reinforce. You should then be able to anticipate and manage the effects as much as possible and thereby avoid their traps.

Try to notice also whether there is any anisotropy of the source of the pain, i.e. whether it seems to come from certain restricted directions in your home or environment. As you are long-term TI, it is likely that your attackers have by now achieved 360-degree coverage of your property. However, you can still take notice of whether the pain sensations are geographically sensitive - that is to say, whether they change when you are in different places away from your home, and in particular outside the country.

It is now clear that networked victimization is a worldwide phenomenon, in spite of the many sources of misinformation that inevitably pop up to pollute discussions between genuine targeted individuals. I have written a paper in an attempt to explain the phenomenon, and I hope TIs will find it useful. You can read it at www.scribd.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by plishman

Hello,
This is my 1st post here.

I have been searching the internet for a "legitimate" resource for individuals who suspect that they have been, or are being "targeted", and have found it difficult to find a website that is serious and not just an entertainment website.

So far, from what I've read here, I"m still not sure if I'm at the right place to ask for assistance for a targeted individual, but I thought I'd give it a go since I have nothing really to lose.

I feel like a bit of a wingnut even thinking that this could be a real possibility, and hope that others don't think that I'm some nutbar, and am slightly embarrassed to post something like this, but I have to come to terms with reality, and stop caring about what people might think, and get some real help if it exists.

So, if anyone here is aware of how someone like myself can get assistance, I would really appreciate the referral.

Thanks

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

This targeted individual stuff is no joke, and there's no way the "U.S. Government" has that sort of capability. I used to think it was crazy people stuff until I saw it in the first person, and it's really wild. At first I thought it was the FBI, but after a number of months I realized that there is absolutely no way to have infinite numbers of "agents" drive by all day and all night without ever stopping for gas. You can't have endless numbers of "agents" all over the place whenever you step outside your apartment building. The FBI, nor the CIA can just appear anywhere, walk down the street, and just disappear like "poof". Furthermore, you can't do all that stuff without at least someone noticing.
It's really deadly stuff. The "Psychic" is by far, the deadliest thing they've got, and it's the one that would drive you the craziest. It just takes over your brain and there's nothing you can do. From your brain, it just controls any body part at will. Not only that, but it can just be there in your head all day, every day, every night, for who know how many years. If it doesn't think it's tormenting you enough, it just takes it to the next level. Oh, yeah, and don't tell anyone because since there's no one there but you, you must be imagining it so saying something is the quickest way to get to the nut house. I guarantee that it would turn anyone into a cold blooded mass murderer in record time.
Oh yeah, and did I forget to mention not to tell anyone? Thinking that anyone is following you is on the symptoms list for being a pschitzo... that's right, it's a "disease" if you by any chance think that anyone is following you, so don't say anthing. And don't mention that the "Psychic" has "voices" or anything like that going around in your head, because that's on the symptoms list for being a crazy person too...
Ah, but don't worry about it folks. There's nothing you can do anyway about these folks whether you believe it or not

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Well, I can tell you that I'm not mentally ill at all, and I do have my wits about me, what I no longer have is my good health.

I don't know if this is a mistake or not posting here, for all I know this site is a lure for people like myself to come to in order for the "attackers" to locate me better.

I'm at the point now where my health has declined so badly that I'm worried that it will be the end of me, and I need to find some medical help that can take me seriously, and actually "do" something about my health issues, and take the "cause" of them seriously as well.

I'm in Canada, and at the time, I thought I was making a positive contribution to my country, and also doing some good in this world, I now know that I was simply being used as a pawn, and thrown away like garbage when they were done with me, and it was shortly after I decided to "get out" that my problems began.

I know nobody would ever take me seriously if I told them what I've been doing in the past, or what I know, or even if I told them what is making me so ill, so I am really not sure where I should turn to. I guess I'm desperate now.

Again, I'm not sure if this is a mistake or not, but if anyone out there has any "serious" resources for someone like me, I would very much appreciate the referral.
Thank you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I guess if you worry about stuff like that, it would bother you... but that's pretty much the same with anything...

As for me... I could care less...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
If you lived MY life, you WOULD be bothered, severely failing health has that "bothering" effect on a person, it's not something you can just ignore you know.

If I HAD a choice to IGNORE this, I would, why do people,always think that it's a situation that you CHOOSE to either acknowledge or ignore?

When your health is effected to the point where you cannot even function daily without assistance, and the attacks are relentless, how the hell can you IGNORE that?

I knew this was a mistake, I thought people here took this seriously and could offer some direction.
I guess not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join