It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jonathan Reed affair on tom'w's Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files on Syfy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elyaeno
is there actually any video footage of the creature talking ? or you re talking about the audio of the sound of the creature ?

Audio. I agree it would have been 100x more effective if he had footage of the thing moving around etc..

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
As at least one member already said, they easily replicated this video (the only thing I don't think they nailed was the eyes, which looked much more organic in the original).

BUT, on either that show or UFO Hunters, I saw the Aurora, Texas incident investigated (spaceship crashes into a windmill in the late 1800s; residents bury the alien pilot in local cemetary). There is in fact an unmarked grave where a small, irregular headstone once stood. The grave is perfectly parallel and perpendicular to other graves; furthermore, a ground-penetrating radar found that there IS a body in it. They just weren't allowed to exhume it (so I'm sure they just packed up and went home after that).
edit on 19-12-2010 by Sunspots because: correction of information

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by holodex

I completely believe in extra-terrestrial life. 100%. Quite frankly, all of those who disagree with me are most likely religious and are more comfortable worshiping a God that allegedly exists, with no video/sound/photo evidence to back it up.

Ummm...the religious have just about the same amount of evidence that "the aliens are here" scenario does...ie...photos, videos and eye witness testimony. I don't believe niether but you the one making the claims that your religion of Ufology has more evidence...:
:

9.) Musson is completely convinced of it being real and I feel he has integrity.

This is just hilarious...

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
They fail 100 times at debunking reeds video.that was just awful,and was kinda funny when i saw how desperate they where. The lady ET (i remember him mention she was girl)Looked very real compared to that dummy.plus if you see the pictures he has of her,you can see the red eye effect,could that dummy do the same? I think not.
and why the heck would he stage his death? by getting shot by gun.Just after trying to get his story out about what happend..

I Also saw that video where he uses the bracelet.I belive he's telling the truth,because i seen somthing like that.with the light transport.I guesse only the people who have these strange experience would be able to think hey this could be possible.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

Originally posted by holodex

I completely believe in extra-terrestrial life. 100%. Quite frankly, all of those who disagree with me are most likely religious and are more comfortable worshiping a God that allegedly exists, with no video/sound/photo evidence to back it up.

Ummm...the religious have just about the same amount of evidence that "the aliens are here" scenario does...ie...photos, videos and eye witness testimony. I don't believe niether but you the one making the claims that your religion of Ufology has more evidence...:
:

9.) Musson is completely convinced of it being real and I feel he has integrity.

This is just hilarious...

Fair point, but Ufology is not my religion. I'm just an open-minded human, nothing more nothing less.
edit on 19-12-2010 by holodex because: Ballsed up formatting

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I beleive the fail of the reproduction of the original footage just gives more strenth to this case .

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MrAndy

that voice analysis software doesn't look real just graphics that could be made in after effects

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join