It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Building 5000 Underground Shelters by 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
reply to post by babybunnies

I admire what the Russians are doing.
They are open about building mass quantity of bunkers.
Also If 2012 comes in the form of an Ice Age, they are prepping and looking to save as many as possible.
Their people is definitely going to be the dominating society when the smokes clears.
The U.S. on the other hand is just wasting money on two useless wars instead of trying to save as many civilians as possible in the future.
edit on 10-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

The Politicians of the U.S. had rather save themselves than the population. This is why they have built massive under ground cities stocked with food, water and a filtered air supply. I believe Russia has their population in mind to protect while the U.S. population will be the sacrificial lambs when WWIII breaks out with China and Russia. You do not build 5000 under ground shelters at a break neck pace unless you know something is coming. ^Y^

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'd guess the Russians are planning to start something around 2012.

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
The Russians (through Russia Today) said recently that they are expecting the coldest winter "in 1000 years" and that apparently the Government is making sure that shelters are full, blankets are stocked up, and food and heating supplies are all in good supply for homeless and shelter residents.

Aww! what a great feeling ... or is it ?

Something fishy under the blanket my friend.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

it sure would make alot of sense if our world leaders knew of a coming end date, i mean look at the world, if we really knew the world would end in a matter of years and there was no point in trying to sustain any kind of equilibrium, our world would look exactly the way it does now.. think about that.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
No offence intended to Russian people, but if the Russian media reported the sky was blue, I'd put my head out the window just to check.

Take it with a pinch of salt!

All the best, kiwi

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It's quite sad that you have been misinformed by liars about pole shifts. The question is whether or not they have happened. The 800Ma event is fairly well established. What is interesting about that event is its implications for the Cambrian age. You might be interested in finding out the state of the Earth at the time of that pole shift.

As far as claims of recent pole shifts go - just plain ludicrous.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
So far the following has been debunked:
1. The completion data
2. The coldest winter in 1000 years
3. Pole shifts

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
1st what I believe that's going to happen on 2012 is a way different theory and don't belong in this thread.

2nd For people claiming they debunked this video, IMO you are delusional.
Seriously? C'mon SERIOUSLY?

The video is informative/news all is saying the Russians are completing 5000 by 2012. It's not a UFO
Some people got hung up on the Polar Shift theory and they think that by debunking the Polar Shift the video is Debunked.

You need to analyze what you doing there.
Like I mentioned there are a number of theories of what could happen on 2012.

-Polar Shift
-Crustal Displacements
-Massive Solar Flare
-UFO takeover
-Spiritual Awakening
-Nibiru/Planet X
-Galactic DNA arrangement
-Ice Age

So seriously, for those claiming they have debunked the video look at it again.
THEY ARE WORKING AT A RECORD PACE TO COMPLETE 5000 BUNKERS BY 2012.
With an estimated 18,000 overall across the country.
WHATS THE RUSH FOR? THAT's WHAT YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT/DEBUNK.

edit on 13-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

It has been pointed out by 3 different posters, that the video only says they (russians) gonna get the plans ready in two years. Watch the video beginning at 1:26. The video then itself doesn't fit your propaganda.

Like I mentioned there are a number of theories of what could happen on 2012.

How strange, but you seem forgot to mention that there is a theory that nothing special happens in 2012

With an estimated 18,000 overall across the country.
WHATS THE RUSH FOR? THAT's WHAT YOU NEED TO FIGURE OUT/DEBUNK.

In the video you posted in OP, there are not a single mention of russians building them with haste. If plans are ready in 2012 (as is audible in the video), then maybe it's is quite normal pace and has nothing to do with 2012.

-v
edit on 13-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 338

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Two possibilities: The World's Governements could know that something catastrophal will indeed happen on that date, but do not tell the people for various reasons, mass panic being among one of the reasons.

Or; The World's Governmeents knows that "Something" will return that date, just as some ancient cultures have predicted, but they feel insecure and nervous about it as they do not know exactly why "They" will arrive, hence deciding to prepare, just in case there would be a need to take shelter.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Some world powers are frantically trying to get into space (China, Richard Branson), some are digging in (Russia, Hobbits). How do we take this? Do they know something we don't? Or not?

edit on 13-11-2010 by 3finjo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Ideas about 2012:

1. Pole shift - known to be slow and not happened in 200My
2. crustal displacement - known to be slow and not happened in 200My
3. Massive solar flare - the solar maximum is in 2013 and expected to be below average
4. UFO takeover - any evidence for this?
5. spiritual awakening - any evidence for this?
6. Nibiru/Planet X - demonstrably impossible
7. Galactic DNA arrangement - a nonsensical claim
8. Ice Age - the transition to an ice age is NOT quick

As far as the video goes it specifically says at 1:29 to 1:34 that the pans for these shelters will be completed in the next 2 years.

... and in the next 2 years the plans will be developed for their construction ...

The video goes on to state that these shelters are:
1. meant to be occupied quickly
2. are shallow, only 10 to 15m down

Furthermore the video mnakes it clear that none of the shelters have been built or are being constructed at this time. See 2:25.

So when you stated the following you were wrong

This will be done on a hurried time frame by 2012.

The shelters are not being built at the present. They will not be done by 2012.

When you stated this

You repeated your mistake. In fact, it is you that must "look at the video".

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 3finjo

Some world powers are frantically trying to get into space (China, Richard Branson)

I had no idea anyone considered Branson a world power. His craft reaches space and then descends. Time spent in space is minimal. Exactly what good is getting into space where there is no longer protection from the atmosphere. Our only long term presence in space requires constant supply missions from Earth.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

below the video it says

Nearly 5,000 new emergency bomb shelters will be built in Moscow by 2012 to save people in case of potential attacks.

not planned.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mad dog

The comment was wrong. Thanks for showing us that the person that posted the video is a nut and needs a basic class in reading and comprehension. It is appalling how poorly people do in understanding a short presentation.

It seems that the mistake is nothing more than a purposeful misrepresentation possibly begun at this website:

Pathetic isn't i maddog?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

You speak in Absolutes when the research continues. Its your opinion the things you have listed can't happen. At one time our science debated the existence of black holes, and that the world is flat, currently our science is wrapped up in the global warming/climate change debate there are facts that support both sides of all these arguments. Someday we will know for a fact what the answers are. If we last that long.

You are not a believer in 2012, Im good with that to each there own, but many people do think something will happen.

If you google this topic "Moscow building 5000" The first text on all the searches start the same, that these will be built hurriedly and be done by 2012.

Can you provide a construction start/complete date?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
***THIS IS TO THE PEOPLE WHO IT APPLIES, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE***

If I cant comprehend and this to you is pathetic. Why are you in my thread?
Why is sane people like you hanging around here being disruptive in my nutty thread?

If I ask you nicely can you please leave now? While we at it can you please not write on ANY of my THREADS.... EVER!?!
Believe me I wont be messing around in your sane threads that you make.

You already spoke your mind and YOU DEBUNKED the video because you are a sane.
It's case close. You also dont believe in any of the 2012 scenarios.
Why hang around 2012's forums trolling? Let the nutty talk and hypothesize.
Let nutty people like me talk about this in a respectful manner.
I told you already you have your beliefs and I have mine

ATS used to be a great place/different. But the last few years it's gone downhill because of people like you.
If You dont believe then dont waste your time in these thread. PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

A few fallacies should be noted here. One is the flat Earth claim. That issue could not be determined. It was a supposition that was tested. Over 2000 years ago people realized that the Earth was not flat. The flat Earth was not debated in the sense of TPWs, aka pole shifts. It was a religious supposition showed to be false.

Black hole sis another mistake. The idea was proposed from a theoretical viewpoint. It was tested by looking for black holes. The evidence is very good now that black holes exist.

Take pole shifts. We can look for those. These events leave evidence behind. World wide searches show that these events do not happen quickly and have not happened in 200My.

Yes, it is provable that there are no unknown planets that can enter the orbits of the known planets. Gravity models of the masses in the solar system are so accurate that they can predict occulations from small asteroids only 10s of meters across. The occulations can be identified down to the exact times, specific places on the Earth will observe the occultations. These same models demonstrate that there are no unknown masses in the inner part of the solar system.

There are 2 very well established places where it is very clear that things are demonstrably impossible: new planets and rapid pole shifts.

If you want to read more about these issues you might want to look here:

PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR SYSTEM

Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr

If you choose to avoid the clear evidence and instead pass off some irrelevant fluff about Sumerian beliefs of a flat Earth, then that is your choice.

If you google this topic "Moscow building 5000" The first text on all the searches start the same, that these will be built hurriedly and be done by 2012.

And all this shows is that nut cases can spread the same stupid spam across the internet quickly.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So your fall back after finding out that the news report has been misrepresented is to make a call for censorship. This is more than a request for peace. It is a demand to be allowed to spout nonsense and to be given free rein to misrepresent.

You claim that this is a difference in beliefs. It is and it isn't.

But the last few years it's gone downhill because of people like you.

Are you talking about yourself?

If You dont believe then dont waste your time in these thread.

I do not believe it is a waste of time to "Deny ignorance.
I do not believe it is a waste of time to point out blatant lies suchas the misrepresentation of the video.
I do not believe it is a waste of time to show people the ridiculous nature of some claims such as:
1. pole shifts
2. ECDs
3. Nibiru
4. etc.

I think it is a waste of time for people to post hoaxes such as the claim that this video suggests the construction is happening now or that the construction is going to be completed by 2012. Tell blatant lies is a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I think it is a waste of time for people to post hoaxes such as the claim that this video suggests the construction is happening now or that the construction is going to be completed by 2012. Tell blatant lies is a waste of time.

So the video is a hoax because there is no construction. It's not going to be done anytime soon during or after 2012. And it's all Lies and a waste of time.
OK Thanks for your opinion. LOL
To get back on the subject because this dude is just being disruptive(troll).

I'm curious anybody has any theories on possible scenarios for these bunkers being done by 2012?
From what i've been reading/watching the bunkers are not that deep but they hold over +1000 people for months.
Not much protection against a Super Solar Flare, they would have to be really deep(miles) like some of the bunkers in the U.S.

A polar shift if it ever occurred would create massive earth quakes, floods and eruptions. These bunkers would do no good against that. Same with the Crustal Displacement theory takes effect. Although Switzerland's
Svalbard Bunker can supposedly withstand those.
en.wikipedia.org...

The only possible scenario these bunkers would offer protection that I could think off would be an Ice Age.
Or Planet X/Niburu if it pass in our solar system dumping all kinds of debris on Earth.

Any other theories for the bunkers?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join