Iraq War footage (graphic)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
if they didn't have anything to do with the execution then he was trying to kill American soldiers he got what he deserved also did the contractors have anything to do with the war no they didn't.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
War isn't fair. You may think there is a rule book, truth is each man writes his own. Some get to come home some don't have a home in the end. All you little punks need to write the USMC a thank letter for all the lives the fine men in it's rank gave though out history. Don't bite the hand that feeds you your freedom!

Here's a pic for all you punks to whine about (maybe he was just driving a school bus, or not)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
no i wont.
personally i respect the USMC they are an elite fighting force,worthy of being called marines. BUT these men did something wrong and that cant go unrecognised. You cant cloud over the crimes of the guilty with the acts of the good.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
they did something bad?
How did they do something bad they shot an enemy combatant since when was that bad.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
How was that Iraqi soldier a threat to them? He couldn't even lift his body off the ground he was so badly wounded. At this stage arn't those marines required to render aid to him? As he is badly wounded and no longer a threat.

By the way, are all Marines that much of a lousy shot? How many rounds did it take before one hit him? Or were they cheering because they finally hit their target?

Recently a US officer was charged with homocide. When US soldiers at a checkpoint fired a volley of shots into a car driving towards them, he walked up to the car and fired his pistol into the badly wounded driver, killing him. the officer used the excuse that he was putting him out of his misery, which also goes against the "render aid to the wounded" rule.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If you would of read, two men aimed WEAPONS at the soldiers. As in the video, you can see a gun on the side of him. He was armed and dangerous.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Also, We lost 8 Marines to a faked surrender during Iraqi Freedom. You can see that that Iraqi has a weapon on the ground beside him. Not worth the trouble.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
1.he wasnt reaching for the gun.
2.he was in pain he was crawling away ,that is not a threat.
3.those marines were obligated to help him,they are there as enforce's and peacekeepers not some kind of vigilante group.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Sorry Laxpla, but if you're definition of "armed and dangerous" is a badly wounded soldier barely able to support himself on an elbow with a weapon on the ground behind him, then I'd say you were a bit paranoid.

I footage is there for us to see.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
How has most of our troops died from? Bombs, What happens if that guy is about to pull a bomb on his chest? No one knows what would of happened.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
if he was wearing a bomb then he would of pretened to be dead then wait till they got close not try and get back up.
look i can understand why they done it but come on thats just a bad call

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In Iraq then, you might as well shoot wounded civilians because they might have bombs strapped to their chests.

Guys he was disarmed, He was no threat. The best case scenario they could do is leave him there until the area is secured, then issue medical aid.

I wonder what you guys would think if it was an american soldiers lying on the ground and iraqi's fireing bullets at him. Lets see if we have the same response from you who see it as justified.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
We lost 8 Marines to a faked surrender during Iraqi Freedom. You can see that that Iraqi has a weapon on the ground beside him. Not worth the trouble.

How do you know the Iraqi didnt have a hand gun, bomb, a partner behind the bunker. It also took him out of his pain. Say if you were fighting for your life, knowing any second you could not be seeing your family and friends again, would you take the chance? I sure hell wouldn't.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE!!!!!!
its not worth the trouble to save a man? to save a life?
dear god what kind of a man are you?
also you lost 8 marines in a fake surrender well thats the risks of it man. you win some you lose some

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Maby your tactics, but I care about human life. Sick you would risk a life and take a chance to prision a enemy of war. I don't know about your country, but America cares about our men's safety.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE!!!!!!
its not worth the trouble to save a man? to save a life?

also you lost 8 marines in a fake surrender well thats the risks of it man. you win some you lose some

Couldn't you apply that same logic to the man in video? He risked going up against the military and lost.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
laxpla let me tell you this WE neve leave a man behind.
in my country we value men over the misssion.
but for god sake the man was down and out, dont you guys listen?
hell your lincon said after the civil war "let them up easy" so why not help him?
he done wrong ?yes did he desrve to die ? yes mabye
but they still shoudlnt do that

also
bleys i suppose you could use that but he was out and down you dont shoot someone when there down its against regs

[edit on 30-6-2004 by devilwasp]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
That cheering you heard was the same kind of cheering you'd expect to hear from gang bangers as they drive by a shoot an innocent person walking down the sidewalk. They took out someone who at that point was defenseless and they got off on it like a bunch of animals. No different than the same kind of thrill the Iraqi criminals got when they behead a captor.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
bleys i suppose you could use that but he was out and down you dont shoot someone when there down its against regs

[edit on 30-6-2004 by devilwasp]

No, we both agree on this point. I really would like to see the entire video or comments from the reporter/soldiers that were there. There are too many, both pro-war and anti-war, that manipulate every comment, photo, video, etc. to make their point.

Any killing that violates the Geneva Convention ought to be punished. Too bad the insurgents won't be held to that same standard.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 08:57 PM
link   
the Iraqi took the chance to kill marines and he paid for it I don't feel sorry at all for him if he was wounded or not he tries to kill marines and they should go there and help him why should they heck if it was me I would have emptied the whole clip on him plus people who dress like civilians and run around beheading people don't apply to the Geneva rules they are terrorists who deserve to be shot and killed.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join