It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pit Bull Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
For a long time now there has been an attack against the Pit Bull by the mainstream media. Seems like every time there is a dog attack shown, there is a pit bull involved, followed by lies about "locking jaws" and the likes. Then there is the "lists of dangerous dog breeds". All of this makes people scared about owning this marvelous breed, along with other breeds shown on those "lists". Is this all part of the NWO agenda? Are they trying to eliminate any means of protection we have in order to enslave us without resistance? I would really like to hear your thoughts on this one guys, I can not think of any other reason to do this to an innocent breed.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with NWO... Sure Pit Bulls are innocent, they're mistreated and trained wrong, any dog can be in dog fights and can be just as vicious as them.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
while the breeds themselves can be a dnager, the real issue is the owners who are usually bogan morons.

most people these days dont know how to train a dog.

as a result, people get bitten.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Pit bulls are loving and loyal dogs.

There is no such thing as a bad dog, but there are bad owners.

I never understood how you can ban a breed. What happens if you have a half pit bully and half golden retriever? Is it a bully or a retriever? What happens if the dog is a super loving?

I love pit bulls and would love to open a rescue for them.

The fact that everyone thinks that they are "bad" dogs shows how ignorant society really is...

Pred...
edit on 10-11-2010 by predator0187 because: Grammar

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

NWO I think you are way off...I say ban the dogs and some of the thug owners that have them. In the inner city the majority and I say majority have these dogs for the same reason that have gold around their neck and a mercedes under their butt and that's for status...If you don't train your dog your just asking for trouble..and if your dog attacks someone to the point of disfigurment that's also your responsibility..leash your dog folks..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by GraveDigger
This has nothing to do with NWO... Sure Pit Bulls are innocent, they're mistreated and trained wrong, any dog can be in dog fights and can be just as vicious as them.

I agree with you but what makes pit bulls different from other breeds is that they feel very little pain. They will actually fight till exhaustion before giving up to pain.

They are also the only dog that in a fight, when the other dog rolls over for submission, will actually rip other dogs bellies open.

Granted these are fighting dogs that are trained to kill.

Also, dogs that are in fighting rings will be killed if any form of aggression is ever shown towards humans. They will kill that dog and end it's bloodlines.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I refuse to even call them "pit bulls" anymore because of the bad association. "Staffordshire Terrier" is the proper name, and most people have no idea what that is.

No dog is inherently bad. I'd like to see the people that train their dogs to be like that get the same treatment....then sent to the pits themselves

edit on 10-11-2010 by StinkFist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

I personally don't think there's any kind of conspiracy, NWO or other. The pitbull when trained properly are beautiful dogs, that isn't the problem, the problem is that these dogs when not trained properly are aggressive and have been known to turn on their owners as well as others. I have read more than one report of a family pitbull killing a newborn or small children. I don't trust any dogs and our family has a german shepherd. They have instincts that are very close to the surface and it seems when they're in a pack they're much worse. I have never heard of a pack of golden labs eating the newest addition to the family. And of course since the pitbull is popular right now there is always the problem with inbreeding and this leads to unstable animals. They can be beautiful pets but also lethal killing machines. I would never trust one around my children or anyone else's. Not a conspiracy, just reality. I would rather be attacked by a chihuahua.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I've always had pitbulls and they are very loyal dogs. I have two Brendalls right now and the female is going to have puppies. Pits have gotten a very bad rap. All of mine have always been really good natured dogs. My kids were raised around them from the time they were born and they are grown now.

The dogs were very protective over the kids and if they thought that someone was hurting one of them, they would react by growling and going after the perceived threat, which I think is a good thing of course.

Pits have always had this TABOO about them, put there by TPTB, because of bad owners who teach them to fight, feed them raw meat with gunpowder in it to make them mean, and just down right abuse them. Instead of dealing with the real problem,(the owners) they always blamed the dog.

Thanks OP for this thread. The way they have labeled Pits has always gotten to me. It really pisses me off big time. That's just one of the millions of reasons that I don't like or trust TPTB, at all....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yes, but bad owners also own other breeds. They dont get the kind of media coverage that pit bulls do. What happens when these dogs are banned? Who takes the MSM spotlight next? TPTB Im sure will take down any "dangerous breed". According to the American Temperament Testing Society, American Pit Bull Terrier has an 84.1% passing percentage, Golden Retriever is at 84.6% and you wont see those being banned any time soon. I own 2 and Ive owned many of these other "dangerous breeds". The pits are the most loving I have ever had, next to my Rottweilers.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
double post, mouse is going bad, sorry guys
edit on 10-11-2010 by OptimistPrime because: double post

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I do not have any problems with them myself. We had them growing up as well as Doberman's. We never had any problems with the dogs. They were very protective of me and my brother. They would always stand between somebody they did not know and me or my brother. They were not aggressive but they are intimidating to strangers because of their builds, facial features and character. They get a bad rap because of bad owners. The only dog I
have ever been attacked by was a freaking Chihuahua. Those little SOB's can be mean lol. the one my aunt had was a vicious little guy. He was a rescue so who knows what the poor little guy had been through in the past.

Common Myths about Pits

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Look, I live in inner city New Orleans. Pit Bulls are everywhere. And, yes, they are dangerous and violent dogs. There are 2 types of Pit Bull owners. One is much more dangerous to their community than the other. Here in NO we have a burgeoning class of Yankee hipster/yuppies. In many ways that's a good thing. But here are the 2 types of Pit Bull owners: Group A is comprised of dog fighters and wannabe gangsters. Group B is comprised of the afore-mentioned hipster/yuppie community. The dangerous Pit owners are Group B. This is because Group A knows what they have. They have dangerous animals that were specifically bred for aggression and to maximize damage to flesh. According to historical fact, Pit Bulls were bred by humans to inflict maximum damage for the purposes of gambling. Denying this is like saying that German Shepards were not bred to sheppard or protect. It's like saying that pointers were not bred for hunting. Pit Bulls were bred to fight other dogs and other animals and to inflict the maximum damage. They are only good for fighting or for protection. If you allow one of those animals to be around another pet or, esp, your kid, you should be disallowed from pet-owning or parenting. 9 pit bull attacks in our community in the last 9 months. If you think that the media has a conspiracy against pit bulls, you make the Reptilian people look smart. Those dogs should be bred out of existence. Google the Clifton Merritt Report and the CDC report, among others. It is a no-brainer for those who have brains -throughout history, and even pre-history,dogs were bred for specific purpose by HUMANS. ANd Pit Bulls were bred to rip, tear, and shred. It is their purpose

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well we have 4 Pitbulls.

Biggest bunch of wusses I've ever met if you ask me. Although I wouln't want to be the guy who threatened any of my kids around them or me for that matter.

The image associated with them is a false one. Any dog as most people here have stated can be trained to kill and will kill with the proper, or should I say unproper training and abuse.

Dogs feel intent from their owners, if the intent is bad, violent or malicious that's how your dog turns out.

If you want proof get yourself a Tea Cup dog and treat it like crap for 6 months and see how friendly he is.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
OP is not actually that far off with the NWO connection

i live in the UK, the Dangerous Dogs act was brought in supposedly due to the rise in dog attacks, the particular incident involving a young indian girl & a "pitbull". the MSM did there typical sterling job at working up the masses into a frenzy, and the law was rushed in which made it illegal to own a Tosa Inu, Fila Braziliero, Dogo Argentino or American Pitbull Terrier or any derivative form of "pitbull" which also means that American Staffordshire bull terriers or staffy/amstaffs/pitt crosses etc are technically banned, which led to many Staffordshire Bull terriers (legal in the UK) to be put to sleep due to confusion over the differences between American Pitbull Terriers, Staffordshire Bull Terriers and American Staffordshire Bull Terriers (all different breeds, but basically all cousins descending from early bull and terrier breeds)

i have spoken to numerous sources who all say that the DDA had nothing to do with protecting the public and was purely to protect the police forces. "a pitbull is more dangerous than a shotgun" they said. and why is that? "because bullets can't turn corners" they answered. the act was insane for many reasons, one because at the time there was only 1 registered Tosa Inu in the country lol, so banning it seamed silly, and the ban was handled very very poorly resulting in many dogs that did not fall under the act being put down

any one who supports breed specific legislation is a complete and utter fool

the American Pitbull Terrier is in my opinion the greatest of all dogs, i had to put my pitt down recently due to ill health, i now have a Staffordshire Bull Terrier only for peice of mind that it can't get taken off me, but as much as i love Staffies, Pitbulls are the top dog imo and are superior to Staffordshire Bull Terriers in every way.

there are far better breeds to get if you want an attack dog, far stronger, meaner, bigger dogs much better suited to attacking humans than pitbulls are, the only thing that makes pitbulls the top fighting dog is the "game" breeding, they fight to the end, that's it, no magical locking jaw, no super strength bite, just when there in, there in for good, and many police who raided dealers houses said if there was more than one pitbull that they were in big trouble trying to get them out. the ban had nothing to do with protecting the public, and you can see the similarities between our firearm laws and the dog laws, both kneejerk reactions that have had the reverse effect in a massive increase of the crimes they are designed to stop

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
FACT FACT FACT vs. EMOTION EMOTION EMOTION. No, I've never owned a Pit Bull. I've just had to deal with them roaming the streets and killing pet cats, small dogs, and injuring children and more pets. Yes, we have Shepards around. Even Rottweilers. I'm fine with those breeds. In my experience, Yes! Pit Bulls are misunderstood. They are misunderstood by sentimental fools. The breed was specifically bred by humans to KILL and RIP and TEAR. Yes. They may be friendly to their owner but if one understands how dogs were bred by humans, they would understand this fact. The breed is dangerous, and I don't only feel but KNOW that breed specific legislation is not only smart but it is absolutely necessary. By the way, if you are one of the morons irresponsible enough to let your dangerous beast out, I WILL BLAST IT WITH MY SHOTGUN!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

Wow buddy. Most ignorant group of posts I have read.

You are the ignorant ones we are talking about.

Pit bulls were not bred to fight. Go look up and do real research and maybe you will figure out what the "bull" means in all the bully breeds.

They are not meant to kill.

Another case of someones mouth working more than their brain. Just simple research.

If you deal with wild pit bulls, then maybe they are killing because they are hungry...hmmm...kinda like wolves hey?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by louieprima

The dogs were originally bred to do bull baiting and then people started fighting them. This original intent for this dog was bull baiting and then people started throwing them into rings to fight.

While you are at it you should probably do the same thing with the English Bulldog because its' ancestors were used for the same thing (Old English Bulldog).

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Living in a bit of a rough area of London Staffies (Staffordshire Bull Terriers) are more or less the only type of dog I ever see, every teenager seems to have at least one.

I often look at these poor moronic inbred creatures walking around with dead eyes and tiny brains and can't help but feel sorry for their poor dogs.

edit on 10-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

yup, originally bred for bull baiting, and then when that was made illegal they turned them on each other

this is where the game breeding really came into play, selectively breeding the traits that a successful fighting breed needed to succeed in the ring. now let me make it clear i think dog fighting is barbaric and horrific, but if i am going to have an opinion it is best to look into the history of something to better understand it, however unpleasant it is

the last thing in the world you want in a dog fight is to split them up and have them turn on you, this was a trait selectively bred to make it common to the breed, dog aggression yes, human aggression no. also in the time period it was not uncommon to have 8 odd kids in a house, the "bull & terrier" needed to be fearless and fight through any injury, but as important (if not more so) was the breeds affinity to humans so splitting them up wouldn't result in injury to the owner and so they could fit in to family life

as horrific as it is, the reason pitbulls love humans so much is due to there fighting background, which is messed up in so many ways i wouldn't know where to start lol, but the sheer idiocy you encounter when the breed gets mentioned is astounding, genetically engineered child killers lol, well i wouldn't trust any other breed around my children thats for damn sure, nowt more reliable than the old family breeds

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join