It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just for much fun, if you were abducted by ET's tomorrow which member of ATS would you take to rep

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok this is just for a laugh, because theres way to much doom and gloom at the moment, say some little green men abducted you and gave you the choice of one member of ats to take with you to represent the human race, who would it be?, would it be the science bods, the ace debunkers, the volcano guys, the newest representation of christ, or maybe one of the survival guys or the deeply metaphysical peeps, sorry if this has been done before but it just popped into my head and seemed like a laugh, i'm fed up of being depressed, any ideas?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I would take zazzafrazz... Just 'cuz she'd make great company, and she's a really terrific human being. If she were unavailable, then I'd take DevolutionEvolvd 'cuz he's really intelligent and a total hottie!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Phage. Phage should go live on an alien planet somewhere. It would rock him directly out of the box.

Mostly because I tire of his hyperskepticism.
edit on 11-10-2010 by Loki because: to clarify point made

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Ha, I KNEW Phage was gonna be first.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You totally set it up that way, didn't you?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Of course my first and only consideration was Phage to represent us...especially with the tremendous crush I have on Phage. Sigh.
edit on 11/10/2010 by MissSmartypants because: misread the OP

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Loki, If that is meant to be some sort of attack on Phage, well it only exposes your own arrogance.
edit on 10-11-2010 by DoomsdayRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Ha, yeah what is it about the guy, he's like marmite you either love him or hate him, cmon can we have someone whos not from the Phage fan club. He does have something about him though....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ugh, how some of you can take what seems to be a fun and lighthearted thread and use it as a passive aggressive expression of your own insecurities towards a fellow ATS member not only defeats the purpose, but is rather sad tbh ...

And to answer the OP's question ... hands down Lysergic. He seems to speak alien so he could translate and he'll school them on the Encyclopedia Dramatica version of humanity.

edit on 10 Nov 2010 by schrodingers dog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

thanks for a bit of originality, would you all really want Phage to represent you, he would try and convince the ET's that they didnt exist and were weather baloons, no offence Phage.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
You know, I had the first reply, and it's like it's not even there... So, for the record, Phage was NOT the first one, zazzafrazz was! (With an honorable mention to DevolutionEvolvd!)

OK, I feel better now!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

Apologies yes your were, im sorry.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I would take whoever has the hottest avatar...because as we all know, everyone looks exactly like their avatar on the internet.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
if i couldnt pick my clone id pick Phage.

i know he is one of the few people here with enough sense to be a diplomat.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Wertdagf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'd take WUK because, well, because while it might start intergalactic thermonuclear war... It'd be funny.

Second choice would be Outkast Searcher because he'd just debate them into contrition over a period of years, and years, and years!

~Heff
edit on 11/10/10 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'll chime in and give my thought

Hopefully I would have the persons permission to take them
I think this person would do a great job at
explaining the human race, and since we have never met
it would also be a great learning experience for myself as well

To understand us you also need to understand the past

I would bring

Byrd

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Ah man, you got me laughing at that one
I second that

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
There was a reason why i created this thread, i spend a lot of time on the heavily metaphysical threads like, warning from the benevolants, hidden hand message etc, and i wanted to see if any of these people who contribute to these threads would contribute to this one. I seriously think that these people need a sense of humour injection, do they just look through latest posts and think ' i wont bother with that cos its rubbish' God, people we need a laugh once in a while!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Definitely masonicon. This member speaketh the truth like none other.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join