It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel/know that you are being abducted? A proposition.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I have a proposition for the people on this message board that believe they are being abducted. It seems that in alien abductions cases there are three kinds of people that come forth to tell their story: The individuals that suffer psychological issues and/or sleep paralysis/night terrors, the liars, and the ones that are telling the truth. Now, yes I am a skeptic, but I am not attempting to debunk your claims, I am proposing this for you, although if you could provide evidence in the manner that I will talk about soon, I will be very grateful.

Now what is my proposition? As the apparent abductions apparently occur frequently while sleeping in ones own bed,I propose that you record your self with a GOOD quality camera , which should not be difficult in this day and age, and if I believed I was getting dragged out of bed every night to get fondled, raped, probed and surgically violated by an extra-terrestrial species or some government, i would not mind spending beyond my usual expenditure rate for a camera in this instance.

Now these is what I wish for you to do:

1. Set up the camera in a corner of the room that has you AND the rest of the room in full view. Render the camera hidden somehow.

2. Record every single night that you sleep, and the following day skim through the video to notice irregularities. (You will know which days to pay particular attention to as you would have noticed a weird experience during the night)

3. Every single night, place a particular object in a certain position, in a certain manner and leave it there for the night. Write the details of this object in a book in a manner that only YOU can understand (if i wrote scribbles while thinking of something, when i read those scribbles i would remember what they meant, like a memory).

The reasons for this is to eliminate the excuse that aliens tampered with your video during/after abduction. You will notice irregularities with this object if they simply copied over the particular time period.

This is it. If there is the old excuse of "static" being caused by the abduction, it is still okay. Why? It helps eliminate the idea of psychological causes. And instead renders you either a liar or a victim of actual abduction.
I urge you to try this. This is not actually meant to debunk your abductions, but is meant to serve as evidence for yourself to deduce the nature of this phenomena. Although I can say that if I had proof I was being violated by ET I would upload the footage, anonymously atleast.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: using bold text didnt quite work out

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Not likely to work.

Cameras do not have intuition, a sixth sense or a third eye.

Although I am aware that cameras are known for occasionally capturing ghosts (unembodied/disembodied spirits), I think extraterrestrials work quite differently.

You should perhaps consider that they may be actually a little bit intelligent and perhaps have a little bit more advanced technology, and that perhaps (just perhaps) they may be the ones with the big cameras spying on you.

And I'm pretty sure that they are equipped with some sort of signal disruptor technology to begin with, so as to not be caught on camera when operating or carrying out their agendas.

I'm also pretty sure aliens don't just randomly select a person from Earth and pay him a visit right away. They study you for some time, they keep track of you, they do a follow-up, they keep stalking you, and when the opportunity is set, they come for you.

In other words, don't try to catch a cat with his hands in the cookie jar when you are just the mouse.
edit on 11-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Somehumanbeing

I did it myself.Didn't work.
I'm a sceptic on that matter myself although sth is keep happening to me.
I don't know if i can be considered an abductee,but i have a history of strange dreams/memories and i wake up with marks and scratches that i cannot explain how i got them.And all that since the age of 5.
Well a couple of years ago i decided to record myself while sleeping to check out what was really happening.For 3 months i was setting up a camera before i go to sleep.guess what ,nothing happened.But in the same time no weird dreams or any marks.
So i stopped recording.After a while,about a month later it started all over again.So i start the camera again.And again the recordings came back empty.Just me sleeping.I repeat the "experiment" from time to time but so far nothing interesting.

As i said before,i don't know if i've been abducted or i do this to myself,but it's weird how it stops when i have the camera rolling.Besides my mother took me to a psychologist when i was about 12 to find out why i was so obsessed with aliens and ufos and why i was keep seeing those dreams.He said overactive imagination.Maybe that's the case.Almost 20 years later i still have similar dreams.

Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I have had bizarre experiences myself, bizarre alien dreams of destruction and abduction when I was 12 (World was on fire and they were taking me away), I also remember a particular instant in which I woke up with a large portion of dried blood under my nose. I never get nosebleeds, that is the only moment in my life I could recall having had evidence of a nose bleed, I don't even get nosebleeds when getting hit in the nose. I remember being mortified by any picture of a "grey" alien face, so much so that whenever i closed my eyes the image would somehow find its way to materialise in the blackness behind my eyelids. Something about those eyes. I am also victim to sleep paralysis frequently.

Having said that, I believe there is a logical explanation for all this, something psychological. As for the

reply to post by RKallisti

Though I understand what you are trying to say, the concept of third-eye dwelves more in metaphysical concepts. Having said that, everything else is structured in response to the things you pointed out. During the night if you are having one of those "episodes" you might find yourself on video, screaming at nothing, before falling back asleep. This is night-terrors, a similar thing is sleep-paralysis. Additionally hallucinations while in a state of great awareness can be attributed to various mental illness. I am also victim to sleep paralysis frequently.

It just seems that all this phenomena has psychological explanations. The only way you should believe otherwise is if there is a witness of the events happening to you, or video evidence for yourself about you depicting an intruder.

edit on 11-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
I have a proposition for the people on this message board that believe they are being abducted. It seems that in alien abductions cases there are three kinds of people that come forth to tell their story: The individuals that suffer psychological issues and/or sleep paralysis/night terrors, the liars, and the ones that are telling the truth. Now, yes I am a skeptic, but I am not attempting to debunk your claims, I am proposing this for you, although if you could provide evidence in the manner that I will talk about soon, I will be very grateful.

Now what is my proposition? As the apparent abductions apparently occur frequently while sleeping in ones own bed,I propose that you record your self with a GOOD quality camera , which should not be difficult in this day and age, and if I believed I was getting dragged out of bed every night to get fondled, raped, probed and surgically violated by an extra-terrestrial species or some government, i would not mind spending beyond my usual expenditure rate for a camera in this instance.

Now these is what I wish for you to do:

1. Set up the camera in a corner of the room that has you AND the rest of the room in full view. Render the camera hidden somehow.

2. Record every single night that you sleep, and the following day skim through the video to notice irregularities. (You will know which days to pay particular attention to as you would have noticed a weird experience during the night)

3. Every single night, place a particular object in a certain position, in a certain manner and leave it there for the night. Write the details of this object in a book in a manner that only YOU can understand (if i wrote scribbles while thinking of something, when i read those scribbles i would remember what they meant, like a memory).

The reasons for this is to eliminate the excuse that aliens tampered with your video during/after abduction. You will notice irregularities with this object if they simply copied over the particular time period.

This is it. If there is the old excuse of "static" being caused by the abduction, it is still okay. Why? It helps eliminate the idea of psychological causes. And instead renders you either a liar or a victim of actual abduction.
I urge you to try this. This is not actually meant to debunk your abductions, but is meant to serve as evidence for yourself to deduce the nature of this phenomena. Although I can say that if I had proof I was being violated by ET I would upload the footage, anonymously atleast.

edit on 10-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: using bold text didnt quite work out

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

This has been done. www.youtube.com... There are a few others that haven't made it public. I tried this only to rewind and see strange colored orbs fading in and out then myself sleepwalking. My own personal experiences are just that. I have no need to prove anything nor do I care to add to the on going, never ending banter.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Hi ! Being technologically impaired I can't pull up your second paragraph. It made me laugh, but really if that is happening to someone... they should pack their bags and move. Move in with parents, siblings, relatives, friends,
a hotel, get a rental sleeping room, stay in a shelter, etc.. while you sell your place or break your lease and just move. No drama or trama is worth sticking it out. Everyone should have the right to peace to live peaceably in their life.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Somehumanbeing, many people have tried exactly what you're suggesting, including, I think, Whitley Strieber. From what I've read, it generally doesn't work out too well, because whoever's perpetrating these "abductions" has some way of knowing what you're up to and some way of either remotely shutting the cameras off of interfering with their operation.

That's certainly no reason not to keep trying, though.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by frugal
Hi ! Being technologically impaired I can't pull up your second paragraph. It made me laugh, but really if that is happening to someone... they should pack their bags and move. Move in with parents, siblings, relatives, friends,
a hotel, get a rental sleeping room, stay in a shelter, etc.. while you sell your place or break your lease and just move. No drama or trama is worth sticking it out. Everyone should have the right to peace to live peaceably in their life.

Won't work. The abduction experience is something that follows people around. Many experiencers believe there are tracking devices implanted in their bodies which allow the perpetrators to find them wherever they go.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Yes but even unexplainable static that lasts for an hour is very valuable in such an instance for the individual.
As for the video, thanks, I am capped so I am letting it load, would you happen to have a copy of your own experience? Even though you just stated the fail-safe remark "I have no need to prove it to anyone"

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You are asking that people take the time to upload their experiences onto a thread where it is obvious that you don't take the matter seriously. I suspect that most contactees can spend their time in wiser ways than fending off ridicule.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by flightsuit

Yes but even unexplainable static that lasts for an hour is very valuable in such an instance for the individual.
As for the video, thanks, I am capped so I am letting it load, would you happen to have a copy of your own experience? Even though you just stated the fail-safe remark "I have no need to prove it to anyone"

I think your reply was meant for that other user. I haven't shared a video in this thread, nor am I an abduction scenario or "alien contact" experiencer.

top topics

join