It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Lake Powell?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Ufo spotted in Lake Powell

Came across this story a few minutes ago. I don't know anything about the website. Though I thought maybe some people may live in this area and have heard anything or wanted to go..

I find these stories fascinating, and would really love to witness something out of the ordinary, and not just way off in the distance.

Enjoy

Sorry if already posted..
edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: Corrected spelling in title and body

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Interesting, although I'm not sure I believe it...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

I was hoping someone in that area would inquire. Its hard to say.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Lol, it's Weekly World News... I think we can all agree that 99.98% of WWN's articles are fabricated on hoax's. Even the pictures look totally CGI lol. Good ol' Bat Boy....

edit on 10-11-2010 by Clisen33 because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

edit on 2010/11/10 by GradyPhilpott because: see above note
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well if this USO is real and is poppin' its little noggin in and out of Lake Powell then the people around there should have their camera's in hand, ready to capture it.

That site, throws up an IF for me. just saying

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

I didnt think the pictures had any relation... though I am glad other feel the way I do.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
Uso spotted in Lake Powell

I don't know anything about the website.

The fact this is WWN tells us pretty much everything we need to know going in to the article, but what strikes me as strangest about this post is that you've been a member for well over two years, post regularly, and are not familiar with this site or its reputation. I find that worthy of a thread in itself. No offense intended - just find it interesting.

Also, glad to see Bill Birnes has finally found a proper niche.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer77

I apologize. I hardly spend time in this section of the site. But poke fun if you wish.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Wonderer77

I apologize. I hardly spend time in this section of the site. But poke fun if you wish.

No need. You did not know. I've heard the Publisher of Weekly World News call it an "Adult Comic Book" in an interview.

new topics

top topics

join