It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO monitoring the missile misfire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi guys, I'm gonna link you to a couple of pictures I find odd on the mystery calif. missile.

Now this is a really strange object, I just find it odd...Not claiming it's an extraterrestrial space craft, just looking for someone here to put his input.

Anyways, I've been trying to find the second angle video which features an odd moving air vehicule. Can't find it...been looking at it for a good time...but all I see is the same video MSM flooded the network with...

If someone finds it...could you post it here please?

Again, I'm not saying it's an alien ship...just wondering what it is...because now it's odd...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I believe that is U.S. Flight 808 that has been said to be the 'cause' of the contrail.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
It’s plausible the craft in the video caused the missile launch, and would explain why it’s being denied. I guess saying that the missile fired its self would send the planet in to a spin, especially since there was a strange craft over/near the launch site.

Here is the craft.

edit on 10-11-2010 by knebauz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Looks like it could be a UFO to me.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
We discussed this HERE

Its most likely a news chopper as shown at 0:13 in that video.

edit on 10/11/10 by Morgil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Very cool.

Maybe that's why nobody heard a great big BOOM!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Morgil

Thanks, still look like an odd plane to me. However...the sun was going away...so I guess the camera could have been blinded by the light...

Oh!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I respect this website as I have noticed things being true and then some things being misleading...I think the biggest problem I have is there are some well educated people who make very interesting/well-educated points and then there are people who make things in their head based off what they see or think they know...and this picture or video is cool but who says this isn't another article which I have found others that are mind made up or illusions instead of being factual or real...so in this picture it could be anything or a plane...I believe in UFO's but I think a lot of people jump ahead when they shouldn't and in this article I believe it is jumping ahead...That why people think of conspiracy individuals as usually crazy/misleading because of individuals who post stuff without actual fact but self opinions that make others believe when they shouldn't without looking outside the box of "He Said She Said"...but it could be a UFO or not a UFO...I guess we shall see

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

When I first saw the video I thought missile, that was my first impression. I still believe it was a missile launch, but isn't it possible they were firing it at something in the sky? Maybe a UFO? Just sayin.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
First impressions was that it was a Chinook observing the launch but in the video above doesn't look like one at all. Looks like the cigar shaped UFO so many folks say they have seen.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

ITS A HELICOPTER

Watch the video. It is clearly a helicopter!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Bahneman wonders if he is the first to call it: "I did a lot of extrapolation of what flights could be at the right position (off the coast) at the right altitude (for contrail formation) and came down to two possibilities: UPS Flight 902 (UPS902) or America West Flight 808 (AWE808)."

Check this link out...it seems to have solved the ' missile' theory which makes the mystery 'craft' a moot point really. Well, if you go with what you read at least.

www.foxnews.com...
edit on 10-11-2010 by annella because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It is not a missile. It is the contrail of an airliner. See this thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

agreed.I can see the flashing lights and rotars.as someone mentioned it does look like a chinook.I have also seen videos without the helicopter,is it being taken out on purpose?

But has there been a confirmation about the "missile" or whatever it was? I hear the media mentioning it could of been someone pushing the wrong button and accidently launching.I find that ridiculous,surely theres not just one button for fire.theres codes to be entered,co-ordinates to enter and verify,christ I cant even delete crap from my pc without getting a Are you sure prompt? but some can accidently launch a missle>?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
It does not look like a hellicoter to me.
Could it be some kind of new missle interceptor?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
it's either a skydiver or a second jet contrail.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angrybadger
reply to post by Miraj

agreed.I can see the flashing lights and rotars.as someone mentioned it does look like a chinook.I have also seen videos without the helicopter,is it being taken out on purpose?

But has there been a confirmation about the "missile" or whatever it was? I hear the media mentioning it could of been someone pushing the wrong button and accidently launching.I find that ridiculous,surely theres not just one button for fire.theres codes to be entered,co-ordinates to enter and verify,christ I cant even delete crap from my pc without getting a Are you sure prompt? but some can accidently launch a missle>?

Actually, MSM said it was just a plane contrail. But my mother (who think I'm starting to get crazy with my consp. theories) even said it wasn't one (she knows planes well, she's a fly attendant)...Anyways, that's MSM's conclusion, and I haven't heard of any official confirmation on what it was...really freaky. (maybe I missed it...only followed that huge 150 pages thread from page 1 to 117)

And I don't think it was a misfire, sorry for the thread title...I misused the word: OOOPS! As someone stated above, there must be a complex protocol in order to launch a nuclear warhead...

I can't find the video I'm looking for...the "UFO" in my picture moves really oddly...

Ok, here's video number one (how do we embed things?)
www.youtube.com...
Now watching it, we see flashes like a military chopper would make. There was no mention of a military chopper, however, so it has to be a missile. But that's not the point of this thread, it's being discussed enough elsewhere. So I say military chopper until someone finds the other video and put it here. There is a definitive odd aircraft movement, like perfectly strait forward, not inclined as it should when traveling at such a speed.

So if you stumble across the vid, post it here please, I'm still gonna look for it!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ok, the video I'm talking about is the one on my second and third picture or the original post. At the bottom of the screen, the object crosses the screen but stays perfectly stable. It does not incline like it should (supposing it's a Chinook or any other kinds of copter).

I'm gonna have to change my position on this one, I do not really think it's a helicopter as it looks really odd to me we can only see the cockpit of it...I don't think it's a "blinded by the light" effect.

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

join